+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

vidhi123

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you Legalfalcon. I just went through the link which you provided but it didnt mention anything about the Non Ede category or Non EDE student for children. May be I am not looking it at right place can you please point me.

Also I just realized that on the upfront medical form my passport issue date is incorrect and the doctor has already uploaded the results on CIC website it seems. Can you please let me know what would be the next step. Will the doctor be able to upload a new medical form with correct passport date?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon. I just went through the link which you provided but it didnt mention anything about the Non Ede category or Non EDE student for children. May be I am not looking it at right place can you please point me.

Also I just realized that on the upfront medical form my passport issue date is incorrect and the doctor has already uploaded the results on CIC website it seems. Can you please let me know what would be the next step. Will the doctor be able to upload a new medical form with correct passport date?
There is no need to worry. What is important is that you upload the upfront medical confirmation. Your medicals will be attached to your PR application filed. i.e your IME number is what is important.

Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE), all EE applicants will be No-EDE. However, it does not matter what your paper shows as it will be evaluated as non-EDE.

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
Hi legalfalcon

I would like to know if my notes say that my spouse info sharing is incomplete/ready to be asssed and it’s says the partner: USA then the Info sharing process is with USA or any other country as well.

Separately, since canada has data sharing mou

with five countries new Zealand, Uk etc. Does these country share data with canada automatically as US does with canada or only when canada suspects something then canada ask any of these countries to share data.

My spouse has never been to USA, or applied for USA.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thnx n reds jasleen kaur
@legalfalcon: could you please reply. thnx

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
No one can estimate as each application is different.
Dear @legalfalcon something weird happened. I called the call centre to check my status and it says based on the information I provided, they are unable to find my application. This is the automated IVR. I have submitted the passport bio page, height and eye color to my agent, who has confirmed that they have uploaded these documents to my profile. My application was also changed to IP2. Is this normal or maybe some technical glitch at their end?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
@legalfalcon My AOR is Jan 2018. It’s been 8 months and no activity on my file which is in NDVO. Info sharing according to the most recent notes still says in progress which is very strange. I have not heard of a situation that it takes so long for info sharing. I did have a US student visa refusal in 2002 which i have declared.
Eligibility not started and security not started. Is there something wrong with my file?
Nah mate, nothing wrong with your file. My info sharing took 8 months, which ended up delaying my security and consequently my file. It's been 18 months now and I'm still waiting as my file is going through security screening.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

My file has been with CBSA since March this year for security. But when I ordered CSIS notes in June this year, they came back as blank saying that they never received the SS request on my file. Do you roughly have any clues on how long does CBSA takes to conclude security, considering it's been more than 16 months since my AOR.

Also, when I rang the IRCC helpline back in May, I was told by the agent that my file will be finalised by the end of summer / early autumn. Not sure how much truth was in that.

Many thanks in advance.

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
You job description does not matter, what matters is that your job duties of your selected NOC meet the job duties listed in your reference letter. If they do, you will meet the work experience requirement. If you do not, then your CRS will fall.
Hi Dear Legal Falcon,
I had raised two CSE's.
One with an Updated LOE from my Employer for Which my GCMS Notes stated another NOC wherein the employer has mentioned all my duties relevant to my NOC.Also as you said that if the present LOE must have job duties listed relevant to my NOC then there will be no problem, so....it does have relevant duties ...
and another about my spouse's ECA.
They have accepted/replied to my wife's ECA but have not confirmed the receipt of the updated LOE.
Please suggest as to what should be done!
Thanks

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Nah mate, nothing wrong with your file. My info sharing took 8 months, which ended up delaying my security and consequently my file. It's been 18 months now and I'm still waiting as my file is going through security screening.
Thanks @Reykhan . That’s unfortunate that it is taking so long. Did u have any review required on your eligibility? Also since u said info sharing took long in your case any idea what delayed it? What a crappy process!

vidhi123

Aug 16, 2018
There is no need to worry. What is important is that you upload the upfront medical confirmation. Your medicals will be attached to your PR application filed. i.e your IME number is what is important.

Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE), all EE applicants will be No-EDE. However, it does not matter what your paper shows as it will be evaluated as non-EDE.

Thank you legalfalcon for quick response. Just one more thing about the error which the Doctor's office made on my emedical form. They already sent email to IRCC medical team to get it rectified. Should I upload the same emedical document with incorrect passport issue date and attach the email which doctor's office sent me

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi LegalFalcon,

Hatsoff to the great service you do with this thread. Just Amazing..!!

I have couple of queries. You might have answered these queries in the thread before, but I just cant find them due to lack of in thread search option. So I have to ask here.

The first one is regarding Proof Of Funds. I am planning on getting it either from my wife’s gold or from my Mom’s retirement money. Either way what is the best possible way to authenticate it. Like say if it is my wife’s gold, we might not sell it but my father in law or someone else from family can keep it as deposit against some money and my Father In law can transfer it to me or my wife. What documents would be needed in this case? And also if it is from my Mother, what documents would I require? Also is these documents enough to prove the deposit of large sum of money within a month of application? My account is also my educational loan account. (Seperate account transactions though). Will that be an Issue?

The other query is regarding work reference letter. Now I have seen the format all over the forum so that is fine. In my situation, I have worked for Company X since 2014 and was working in one of their Hotels named Y. I was later promoted to the NOC I am applying in 2015 and later the name of the hotel was also changed from Y to Z. I was then moved to a different place within country to Hotel A under the same company X and worked in the same NOC position. This Hotel A was also rebranded later as Hotel B. So my question is how many reference letter should I submit. Should I do it for different hotels and should I just mention the name change?

Sorry, pretty long post. Hope you find time for a reply. Thank you

Regards

Nandu

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
Hi Legalfalcon

I was told by the call agent that my application was approved on 20th however i have not received the ppr and i was once told mail sent then when i called again as I didn't get any mail i was told that no ppr mail sent is this normal???should I do something??

Thank you kindly in advance
Dear Legalfalcon,

Please advice on my query

Thank you kindly in advance

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018
@legalfalcon: Please i need your help urgently. My wife(Principal Applicant) received this email today. She emailed cic(idnimmigration@international.gc.ca) yesterday requesting for the status of our application since it's been over 6months. She got a mail from them today saying ''
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please note that the officer in charge of your case has decided that an interview is warranted.
You will be contact in due time to be convoked for an interview at our office in Accra. Note that your online application has been transferred to their office to interview.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in awaiting the interview convocation with the Accra office.
Sincerely,
VCM
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres''

Meanwhile, we reside in Nigeria. Can our file be transferred to there Lagos office since we reside in Nigeria upon request?
What will you advice we do.

Thanks in anticipation.

MajdB

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I need your urgent help please. I received my gcms notes and my status for Eligibility is Review Required since 7th of June. My AOR is 15th of May.

The Case Analyst notes were:

---
Recommendation: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS POINTS APPEAR TO HAVE FALLEN BELOW MINIMUM FOR ROUND;
A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA

Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 459 / Verified score 419 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 0 year(s) Foreign Work Experience CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: REVISED FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE FROM DECLARED 3+ YEARS TO 0.

*REVIEW REQUIERED* Web- based search confirms employer information NOTE: letter confirms full/time employment; REVIEW REQUIERED CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s).

---

I submitted a reference letter which confirms part-time work experience that is paid and equivelant to full-time (40hrs/ week and is paid work per hour). It looks like the case analyst didn't recognize the part-time experience. What should I do in this case? Does his recommendation means that my application will be rejected, Or there is still chances the officer will review and reconsider my part-time foreign work experience?

Thanks..

Last edited:

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon , I got my PPR today. I'm really thankful for your support and guidance!

I have a question regarding my passport submission -

I'm not living at the address which i gave during my PR file submission. Can I give them different address (where I'm living currently) for passport delivery ?