NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
Hi LegalFalcon Sir,
I got your reference from my friend, Adhiraj Bardhan who was initially residing in India, currently he is in Canada.

I needed some guidance, current am at the pre-ITA stage, my CRS is 431 and my FSW score is 77.
I am trying to increase my CRS score upto 437, by getting spouse to re-take IELTS and also am applying for a WES ECA for my spouse's educational credentials.

My IELTS score is 8.5 (L-8.5;R-9.0;W-7.5;S-8.0).

Please guide whether there is any way I can contribute to further increase our CRS score
apart from the above-mentioned approach.
Also, what is your prediction for the next FSW draw?
As you might be aware, the cut-off is 440 as on 22nd Aug 2018.

Also, what are the preparations I should undertake for my post-ITA requirements?

Regards,
Pradip Saha

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
1. You can only list the work experience for which you want to claim points. All other work ex can be only in your personal history.

2. If the work ex was with the same company, you can either show it as one, or you can divide it in two different work entries. So what suits you best.

3. Just say no. If you say yes, you will have to provide the work ref letters. For spouse's non Canada work ex you do not get points, and the work ex will be declared in personal history anyway. This is not misrepresentation.

4. The annual leave is not counted as a break. So you can count it as work as long as your were paid and were in employment.
Thank you for your detailed response, which I truly appreciate. Just to be sure, do I need to submit a letter of explanation for the work experience which I have not declared pre ITA but included in personal history later on?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
@legalfalcon Hello, Need your advise please. I have applied for Work Permit under the atlantic Immigration pilot program on 11th of June 2018 and till now no response on my file. When I sent a web inquiry form the embassy reverted back that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer this mail was received on 06.08.2018. Don't know what is meant by the statement review, is that means there is no processing at all in my file since 2 month? or some work is done internally?

Also, I linked my application online and mys status now is reviewing my eligibility and BGC is in process.

Appreciate please your kind reply on my clarification request please.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
YEs, in most cases. But if your are referring to your MyCIC status, that is not when your BGC start.
Hello Legal,
First of all I'd like to thank you for your answer.
I'm referring to my GCMS notes where it clearly shows that the security phase has been launched. However I do not understand why Eligibility and Criminality are still Not Stated.
Do you have any idea if this is normal ?.
The following may be of a helpful to you:
Aor DEC 2017
Attended an interview in April 2018
BG changed to IP 2 in May 8 (Ghost update)
I ordered GCMS notes in June where is showed that the purpose of the interview was the Eligibility. It also shows that 3 verification were done after my interview and they were all valid.
Verification 1: IELTS result=> valid no adverse
Verification 2: TEF result=> valid no adverse
Verification 3: work experience/ Pay slis=> valid no adverse

All these have been done and Eligibility is still Not Stated.
Thank you for your support and advises,
Kind Regards,

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
i need a few clarifications on the consent form required to be provided for procurring the gcms notes when I use getgcms:
  • can i subsequently withdraw the consent and give it to someone else later?
  • what is the process to withdraw/change the consent given?
  • at what point can this consent be changed, after receiving the gcms or 10-15 days after applying ?
  • while i understand that getgcms will ensure my information is safe blah blah blah..., i would like to understand:
    • what can be the risks to me of sharing my application details for procuring the gcms notes?
    • also since the gcms notes will first come to getgcms, what can be the additional risks since more information about my application will be available with a third party ?
will appreciate if your kind self, or any other respected member having experience with this can respond please. thank you

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon and others....I want to know that if I receive the passport submission email and I'm in some other country then can I request them to allow me to submit my passport in that country? or is it that I have to submit in my country only?

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Can you shed some light on the eligibility section for spousal sponsorship applications and what it entails and how long that stage lasts? Thank you.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

Please can someone help me out with my GCM notes which was received 15 days back.
My AOR is 2nd March 2018 and ADR was May 8th 2018.
Had called CIC yesterday and they said Eligibility is showing passed.
My GCM notes are as below:

Eligiblity - Recommend passed
Security -
HIRV -
Criminality - Passed
Org.crime -
Medical - passed
Misrepresentation -
Info.sharing - complete
Other reqs - Not started
Final -

Also Due date mentioned under application assignment as 2018/07/26

Notes 2 and 3 specifies about my ADR and also mentions they have received it in Notes 1

Activity 1 -
Subactivity - Non - compliance
Field Name - Status
New value - Not started
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Activity 2
Subactivity - Criminality
Field Name - Status
New value - Passed
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Activity 3
Subactivity - Security
Field Name - Status
New value -
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Also i see in Activity 10

Subactivity - 11.2-EE-MI
Field Name - Status
New value - Review required
Office - Centralized Intake office

Any idea what does Activity 1 and Activity 10 specify?

Thanks in advance!

PradipSaha

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Toronto, Canada
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
IELTS Request
24-05-2018
File Transfer...
12-12-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-05-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
Hi LegalFalcon Sir,
I got your reference from my friend, Adhiraj Bardhan who was initially residing in India, currently he is in Canada.

I needed some guidance, current am at the pre-ITA stage, my CRS is 431 and my FSW score is 77.
I am trying to increase my CRS score upto 437, by getting spouse to re-take IELTS and also am applying for a WES ECA for my spouse's educational credentials.

My IELTS score is 8.5 (L-8.5;R-9.0;W-7.5;S-8.0).

Please guide whether there is any way I can contribute to further increase our CRS score
apart from the above-mentioned approach.
Also, what is your prediction for the next FSW draw?
As you might be aware, the cut-off is 440 as on 22nd Aug 2018.

Also, what are the preparations I should undertake for my post-ITA requirements?

Regards,
Pradip Saha

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Dear legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well? I am new in this forum and do not know if you have already posted anything related to the below topics. One another member told me to take advise from you. Appreciate your kind response

I received ITA few days back and I have started filling in the forms.

I have few ambiguities and thought of asking you.

1. As I got my student visa refused couple of time for UK and Australia in 2000 & 2003 I have to file in 5669e form. In this form there is question 6 (d) & (e) saying visa refusal and admission refusal should I say YES to both or Yes to only 6 (d)?. Secondly, these visas were refused more then 10 years ago and I literally do not recall the reason for refusals what should I write in that details??

2. In Education History, it ask for Name of Institute and city and country. In Pakistan we have board systems who conducts Secondary and Higher Secondary School exams. I studied in nearby city where I live however, board is in different city. Name of the institute will be of board and likewise the city and country however, it will differ from the place I lived will it give rise to a new PCC? and Mentioning board city is correct or I should mention my own city where I studied? I hope I am making sense?

3. With regards to Personal History for past 10 years (past 10 years are most recent for me), I have been working abroad on an expat assignment from past 6 years and travelling extensively on Business Visa or visit visa. Should I mention all details even for couple of days stay in any country? or Should I mention if I was employed or unemployed /studying in the past 10 years? This is very confusing.

4. Addresses- This is also very confusing. Should I mention all addresses during past 10 years no matter small or big period? while travelling I used to stay in different hotels and different cities outside my country of residence and its not possible to remember all as Iaccounted more then 50 travels during past 10 years. What will be course of action?? please help.

5. Which info will give rise to PCC? Will it be personal history or address history?

I would really appreciate your response on this.
I might bug you back and forth so I hope you do not mind?

Thank you & best regards.

Muz

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Dear @legalfalcon,

I had to do a soft landing for personal reasons. Stayed in Canada for a week, applied for a PR card and then returned. I have provided a friend's address for my PR card to be mailed. Still waiting for my PR card. I was thinking my friend could send my card to oversees once received but then I've heard some cases where customs officers seize PR cards if they find out it's shipped outside Canada.

I have to go back to Canada in mid October. So I was thinking I might apply for a PRTD, but what if my application is refused for some reason? Will my PR status be terminated or I can still enter Canada if I get my PR card somehow?

Many thanks in advance.

Zara Khan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Dear legal falcon

I have received the following questions from immigration officer today, Although i can explain all these questions, I am just not sure how to go about the documentation and in what form.

------Client Information: explanation for why your sister deposited PKR 500,000 into your account on 11 April 2018. This must be received at this office by: 2018/08/30
------Client Information: confirmation that you have no children from your marriage. This must be received at this office by: (how do i explain this when i have already submitted my legal family tree with no children?)