+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
1. LoE
2. YEs, an LoE is usually 1-2 pages. Only the important issues that need explanation need to be there.
3. You only have to complete the online application. No additional forms are required. Only send forms when asked for.
4. See above
5. See above for 6, 7, 8, and 9.

Now sure why you are filling in forms when your application is online.

If I am missing anything, please let me know.
Thank you friend. Sorry I thought the forms needs to be filled separately. If its online then no problem. Sorry for the trouble.

My LOE is lengthy because there are few concerns on POF (funds transferred from another bank account, but my own), Education (done in home country but issued by a foreign uni, so not traveled) etc.

With regard to POF, I have a FD, Savings (joint), Provident Fund with the company and PF with government. So I explained about them, about from where and how I can withdraw. Is this too much?

Where should I attach affidavits from Spouse for POF and for translation of marriage certificate?

Last edited:

ks231

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
I could be due to workload distribution. However, on what grounds was the visa refused.
@legalfalcon Thanks for your reply .

My Spouse open workpermit was rejected because my workpermit was expiring in 2 months when I applied for her open work permit .

What are organizations and entities in the gcms notes?
This is what that i have found in my recent notes

ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES

ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES:1

Created Date: 2018/03/01

Created By: ****

Updated Date:

Updated By:

Amount Invented (CAD) :

Org/Entity ID:****34847######

Name :Triage Criteria-Admissibility

Type:Organization

Sub Type:Other

Other Sub Type Description: DN Statistics

Contact Family Name:

Contact Given Name:

Other Reason Description :Review of IMM5669 for spouse and 1st dependant

Effective Date:

Disassociation Reason:

Other Disassociation Reason:

Registration #

Third party Type

Place of Registry :

Its almost 18 months since i have applied for PR .They have transferred our file to Montreal immigration office .Any idea what is going on with my application? . As per notes Criminality , eligibility and Medicals are passed for me, spouse and kid.

Thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi legalfalcon,

My NOC code is 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers. Its lead statement states "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435)."

When I checked the NOC 1434, only 02 duties out of the 05 given is being done by my Staff. Will this be a problem?
Almost all of the duties under NOC code 1212 is being done by me.

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

I submitted and paid for my application on 17th January, 2018.

I ordered my GCMS notes on 22nd May and received them today.

My Notes 3 (02/02/2018) gave a summary of my application with my CRS score of 453 mentioned (This includes 15 points for my sibling who is a Canadian PR holder - I submitted my passport first page and her passport first page as sibling proof - both the pages had our dad's name mentioned).

I also provided my sister's PR Card scan as a proof of her PR status.

The officer who verified and provided the Notes 2 (22/02/2018) provided some text saying that My CRS score fell below the overall CRS for that round and also that I didn't provide any Sibling proof for the 15 points.

The latest update (Notes : 1) was made on 21st March, 2018 and the text is PReVU Verified. There is no update after that.

The App Status in the first page is OPEN and the App Status Reason is IN PROGRESS.

The Assessments in the page 2 of the PDF that I received is :

Eligibility : Not Met
Security : Not Started
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Final :

Can you kindly let me know what to make of this? Is there any cause to worry? Or is my application going to be rejected? If so, can I do something to prevent that from happening as it is not yet rejected?

Please please help me out! Thanks a lot for your time!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I submitted what I'm pretty sure was a rehab app. in 2012 for working holiday. I remember submitting references etc. if they issued a TRV IN 2012 then I would need to submit a new rehab application again?

I've done it anyway. thought you might of heard of this scenario before thanks again
You can always request the old forms you submitted and see what you filed. If you re-apply for rehabilitation, that wouldn't hurt, but it is always better to be sure before you do all the work if has been done before.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you friend. Sorry I thought the forms needs to be filled separately. If its online then no problem. Sorry for the trouble.

My LOE is lengthy because there are few concerns on POF (funds transferred from another bank account, but my own), Education (done in home country but issued by a foreign uni, so not traveled) etc.

With regard to POF, I have a FD, Savings (joint), Provident Fund with the company and PF with government. So I explained about them, about from where and how I can withdraw. Is this too much?

Where should I attach affidavits from Spouse for POF and for translation of marriage certificate?
The translations will go with along with the documents in the place provided, and so will the PoF, affidavits etc.

Only the LoE should be in the separate placeholder and keep it short.

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your reply .

My Spouse open workpermit was rejected because my workpermit was expiring in 2 months when I applied for her open work permit .

What are organizations and entities in the gcms notes?
This is what that i have found in my recent notes

ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES

ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES:1

Created Date: 2018/03/01

Created By: ****

Updated Date:

Updated By:

Amount Invented (CAD) :

Org/Entity ID:****34847######

Name :Triage Criteria-Admissibility

Type:Organization

Sub Type:Other

Other Sub Type Description: DN Statistics

Contact Family Name:

Contact Given Name:

Other Reason Description :Review of IMM5669 for spouse and 1st dependant

Effective Date:

Disassociation Reason:

Other Disassociation Reason:

Registration #

Third party Type

Place of Registry :

Its almost 18 months since i have applied for PR .They have transferred our file to Montreal immigration office .Any idea what is going on with my application? . As per notes Criminality , eligibility and Medicals are passed for me, spouse and kid.

Thanks
Under the organizations, IRCC evaluates applications for the following:

• security
    • espionage
    • subversion (attempts to overthrow a government, etc.)
    • violence or terrorism, or
    • membership in an organization involved in any of these
Your application is stuck in Security. Have your requested CSIS and CBSA notes.

Reactions: AlexandraO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,

My NOC code is 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers. Its lead statement states "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435)."

When I checked the NOC 1434, only 02 duties out of the 05 given is being done by my Staff. Will this be a problem?
Almost all of the duties under NOC code 1212 is being done by me.
Why are you evaluating what your staff does, it is your application and concerned about what your job duties are.

Reactions: akila868

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon
its great you are helping us all! thank you!

can you please help with CRE documents uploading?

We forgot to scan one page of my husband's (principal applicant) passport ( with small stamp from Canada border - made when he was doing flag pole for work permit).
I am going to upload this page through CRE - the question is whether we should
upload just this 1 missed page
or
upload the whole passport which this time will include the missed page too?

thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
its great you are helping us all! thank you!

can you please help with CRE documents uploading?

We forgot to scan one page of my husband's (principal applicant) passport ( with small stamp from Canada border - made when he was doing flag pole for work permit).
I am going to upload this page through CRE - the question is whether we should
upload just this 1 missed page
or
upload the whole passport which this time will include the missed page too?

thank you
You should upload the entire passport and explain that this is a replacement document, as in the last scan you missed our one stamped page.

Reactions: AlexandraO

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

I submitted and paid for my application on 17th January, 2018.

I ordered my GCMS notes on 22nd May and received them today.

My Notes 3 (02/02/2018) gave a summary of my application with my CRS score of 453 mentioned (This includes 15 points for my sibling who is a Canadian PR holder - I submitted my passport first page and her passport first page as sibling proof - both the pages had our dad's name mentioned).

I also provided my sister's PR Card scan as a proof of her PR status.

The officer who verified and provided the Notes 2 (22/02/2018) provided some text saying that My CRS score fell below the overall CRS for that round and also that I didn't provide any Sibling proof for the 15 points.

The latest update (Notes : 1) was made on 21st March, 2018 and the text is PReVU Verified. There is no update after that.

The App Status in the first page is OPEN and the App Status Reason is IN PROGRESS.

The Assessments in the page 2 of the PDF that I received is :

Eligibility : Not Met
Security : Not Started
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Final :

Can you kindly let me know what to make of this? Is there any cause to worry? Or is my application going to be rejected? If so, can I do something to prevent that from happening as it is not yet rejected?

Please please help me out! Thanks a lot for your time!
@legalfalcon Sir,

Can you kindly advise?

I am really stressed and don't want my application to be rejected.

Please help!

Thanks a lot fir your time and help!

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Why are you evaluating what your staff does, it is your application and concerned about what your job duties are.
I was doing so because the Lead Statement asks for it. It says I should be supervising the work of the NOC code 1434. Sorry about the trouble.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon status of medical from last 1.5 months is "we are reviewing results of your medical exams", kindly advise why it is like that? My medical will be expiring by the end of this month. I am in ss since Dec and Aor of july, 17.