+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Jeff_85

Jun 27, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

I am FSW-O with eAPR date 23 Apr 17. I have ordered GCMS notes and this is what the latest notes say:

But I'm worried that Eligibility and Security are still not passed on Page 2, it says Not Started. Any advice is much appreciated..

Thank you so much for your selfless support to everybody on this forum brother.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
The PCC has to cover all places you have lived. Most countries give a man country PCC like USA through FBI. However, if your country does not give a pan country PCC, you will need to get a PCC from all places your have lived. If in your country you cannot get the PCC from City B because you never resided there so had not address for it, then when you file your application you can explain this in LoE.
Thanks a lot legalfalcon. Will I need to provide any other document to support my claim there? Or could I attach my experience letter as it also describes my moral conduct during the time I worked at city B, and then correlate it in LOE?

saadahmedch

Sep 9, 2016
Hello, I have a question. I have submitted my passport after receiving PPR but none of my status have changed to approve in my CIC account; all of them still say that my application is being processed. I need to use the funds so would you recommend that i take out cash or let it be till i get COPR? do they verify documents after PPR?

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello what documents do we have to attach in
1) proof of PR of sibling
2) proof of residency in Canada of sibling
3) family member proof of status

chetan_ndl

Jul 3, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Thanks for your valuable help all the times. I need your guidance on below matter.

I am residing in Norway and contacted Local Indian Embassy for PCC for my stay in India. They are saying that they'll only provide the PCC for the period of my stay in Norway. For India stay, I have to get it from my local RPO in India. I have tried to convince them but no help.

Meanwhile, I am able to get PCC from my local police authorities in India. Would it be accepted and suffice CIC requirements?
Since I have stayed in different cities in India (as mentioned in my last 10 years history), would this PCC stands ok?

Similarly, for my spouse, PCC issued by local police authority after marriage will suffice? Do she need one for the period prior marriage?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Che10

Last edited:

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
Dear legal falcon,
Thanks a lot for what you do for us.
My question is:
I'm arrived in one city on June 2015, then rented an apartment. But I went to register at the local police station on January 2016. So on the pcc I got, the date starts from January 2016. How can I explain this issue to cic. Do you think a LoE with my lease contract in attachment is enough ? Thanks for your help.

Member01

May 20, 2017

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon
In this forum i ve gone a post that a guy got rejected his case due to PCC..in his wife PCC he mantioned a tenure/ address marriag but before this tenure her home address where she used to live with her parents was not mentioned so do we need to mention all the records from the time of birth or have to make different PCC from diff areas we used to live in same city???plz look into this

fahdi81

Aug 13, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon
In this forum i ve gone a post that a guy got rejected his case due to PCC..in his wife PCC he mantioned a tenure/ address marriag but before this tenure her home address where she used to live with her parents was not mentioned so do we need to mention all the records from the time of birth or have to make different PCC from diff areas we used to live in same city???plz look into this
yes please can you comment on this , PCC is from Pakistan and i have the same situation . My current status is below, I am in IP2 and i have submitted LOE . Review of additional documents changed to below status 10 days back. Is my application going to rejected also? can i do something right now like submit new through CSE?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics = We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
@legalfalcon i have this question
Review of additional documents has changed from 'The additional documents you provided are uploaded.' to 'We do not need additional documents' while Background check is still Not applicable. Does this mean anything?

Last edited:

Slash12

Jul 6, 2017
Hello legalfalcon,

Do i have to scan all the visas I've had in the expired passports to prove my travel history?

My letter proving my NOC is extracted from the company system with no stamps on it. Would it be a problem??

Thank you.

himcool

May 20, 2017
Dear LegalFalcon,

One quick query:

I am showing approximately 18,000 CAD as opposed to 14,000 CAD that I declared at the time of creating my profile.

In March, I took some money from my sister approximately 5000 CAD just be above the threshold, my question is should I include a Gift Deed from my sister just to be on a safer side?

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I want to order GCMS Notes. Do I have to fill a separate form for me and my spouse ( as the form says separate form for those over 18) OR should I just fill out one form and below the applicant where it says Spouse write his name and get him to sign it?
please advise.
Thank you
In the consent form the primary applicant names and date of birth needs to be entered in Section A.
Spouse's name and date of birth in Section B.
Designated individual in Section C whom you are authorizing to get the notes for you; and
The name of any dependent children in section D.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I am FSW-O with eAPR date 23 Apr 17. I have ordered GCMS notes and this is what the latest notes say:

But I'm worried that Eligibility and Security are still not passed on Page 2, it says Not Started. Any advice is much appreciated..

Thank you so much for your selfless support to everybody on this forum brother.
Based on these notes you eligibility is passed and its an gent review. It may not have been updated, but your eligibility is passed. As soon as the status is updated, your BGC will start, however, you will not see 'started' on page 2 as it will be blanked out or retracted.

Reactions: Jeff_85