Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, guys,
I am FSW outland, AOR April 11th.

My medical has been in "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you." for one week now. However, the background check has gone through NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", and back to NA (Jun 19).

Also, My application details say "Your action is required". But CIC relied my email telling me they do not require further information.

I really do not know what has happened here.
Everything is fine. With the recent changes to MyCIC, a lot of applicants saw action required. You do not need to do anything unless you get a documents asking for something from IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks buddy! But actually on the affidavit provided by the translator clearly says the main information of the document translated, for example:

The following translation from Spanish to English is from a Police Certificate from Spain, dated on.. and in regard to Mr.... criminal record status.. then after the affidavit comes the original document scaned and then the translation of the same. That is how most of canadian companies are doing it.
If its from a Canadian certified translator, you can submit it and it will be accepted by IRCC.

Reactions: chente

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Yes it does.Thanks a lot.
I am not sure who answered this and what is the source for this. There is no requirement for acceptance as when you get the funds in your account it is in itself satisfied. Please do not create confusion more than what is required.

GIFTS AND CONDITIONS TO BE MET

Three conditions must be met for a gift inter vivos (gifts between living people as opposed to legacy) to be valid.

The first one is that the individual making the transfer actually intends to make a gift; it must be demonstrated that the donor's objective was to make a gift when he or she transferred the property. - This is done through the gift deed executed and notarized.

The second condition is that the donee accepts the gift made to him or her; the donee must agree to the transfer of property that the donor made in his or her favour. In general, such acceptance is presumed once the third condition is met, that is to say the delivery of the property that is the subject-matter of the transfer by the donor to the donee. - This is more necessary for immovable property like a house, building etc. For movable property like a car, money, as soon as it is in the profession of the donee, the requirement is met. Which in your case would be change of money from the donors bank account to the donee's bank account.

The donor has to divest him or herself of the property; he or she has to place it in the possession of the donee. This delivery confirms the donor's intent to make the gift and must be deemed to be unequivocal since the courts will refuse to intervene to perfect a gift that is not complete.

So whoever gave the answer to the question above, definitely read it online without the understanding of how transfer of immovable property takes place and the difference between immovable property and movable property.

I hope this helps!
I am not sure who answered this and what is the source for this. There is no requirement for acceptance as when you get the funds in your account it is in itself satisfied. Please do not create confusion more than what is required.

GIFTS AND CONDITIONS TO BE MET

Three conditions must be met for a gift inter vivos (gifts between living people as opposed to legacy) to be valid.

The first one is that the individual making the transfer actually intends to make a gift; it must be demonstrated that the donor's objective was to make a gift when he or she transferred the property. - This is done through the gift deed executed and notarized.

The second condition is that the donee accepts the gift made to him or her; the donee must agree to the transfer of property that the donor made in his or her favour. In general, such acceptance is presumed once the third condition is met, that is to say the delivery of the property that is the subject-matter of the transfer by the donor to the donee. - This is more necessary for immovable property like a house, building etc. For movable property like a car, money, as soon as it is in the profession of the donee, the requirement is met. Which in your case would be change of money from the donors bank account to the donee's bank account.

The donor has to divest him or herself of the property; he or she has to place it in the possession of the donee. This delivery confirms the donor's intent to make the gift and must be deemed to be unequivocal since the courts will refuse to intervene to perfect a gift that is not complete.

So whoever gave the answer to the question above, definitely read it online without the understanding of how transfer of immovable property takes place and the difference between immovable property and movable property.

I hope this helps!

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
Everything is fine. With the recent changes to MyCIC, a lot of applicants saw action required. You do not need to do anything unless you get a documents asking for something from IRCC.
Thank you very much. But the medical status is strange and worries me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much. But the medical status is strange and worries me.
When you got your medicals done, did you get a copy of your report from the panel physician? Was everything fine?

If your report was all good, nothing to worry about.

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
When you got your medicals done, did you get a copy of your report from the panel physician? Was everything fine?

If your report was all good, nothing to worry about.
The hospital can not give me the report. They told me by the phone that they have uploaded on April 8th. I saw others with the status "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" got medical passed in a day or two. Mine has been one week!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The hospital can not give me the report. They told me by the phone that they have uploaded on April 8th. I saw others with the status "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" got medical passed in a day or two. Mine has been one week!
I won't be too concerned. Give it some more time.

May 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
18-06-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
Hi legalfalcon! Do you know when CIC usually sends the letter needed to request a police clearance post-AOR?

I worked in Bahrain for 4 years. And currently, I am in my home country. So I followed CIC instructions for my eAPR, and I uploaded a document which states, "I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

I'm just curious. Because I called the consulate, and they said once they have the complete reqs (including the letter), the minimum processing time is 3months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon! Do you know when CIC usually sends the letter needed to request a police clearance post-AOR?

I worked in Bahrain for 4 years. And currently, I am in my home country. So I followed CIC instructions for my eAPR, and I uploaded a document which states, "I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

I'm just curious. Because I called the consulate, and they said once they have the complete reqs (including the letter), the minimum processing time is 3months.
As soon as the R10 is complete, which should be 25-45 days post AoR.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I have a received a work permit and also submitted eAPR in May'17. I would be relocating on the work permit to Canada next month while the PR would still be in process. Do while you have already answered earlier that once I reach Canada I need to update my address with IRCC and also raise CSE submitting my Work permit. If I do this and PR gets approved, would instead of asking me to send the passports to NDVO, they would automatically ask me to send them somewhere in Canada?

Further, my next question is with regard to proof of funds, while entering Canada, we have to show the funds in Canada or even if I show the last six months INDIAN bank account statement and average balance certificate from bank, that is sufficient.

Lastly the proof of funds requirement is only for PR or also while we are entering on work permit as we have a valid appointment letter from the company?

thanks a ton!

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
One more thing, for my wife, we had mentioned work experience in the personal history, would we need to raise a CSE if there is any change in her employment as well...

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

I feel devastated, i have submitted my eAPR and got the AOR about 6 days ago. here is my concern:

The only document which needed a translation was the certificate of marriage (in arabic), i have scanned the original + a translation in french from a sworn translator (traducteur assermenté), his translations are accepted in courts in morocco.

I did not sumbit an affidavit of the translator. (we don't notarize in morocco translations made by a sworn translator)
I did not sumbit a certified copy (Only the original)

Am i in trouble ? i'm extremely anxious... :(