Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hi. Actually in my work experience section i have mentioned a work experience of total 5.5 years and in between these time i took a leave of 5 months but that is on the 4th year. During that leave period too i was officially an employee of that company.

My employee issued reference letter for the entire 5.5 years without mentioning the unpaid leave period, so now if I don't mention about this 5 months unpaid leave in personal history or LOE will it be a problem? Can it be a misrepresentation? What is your suggestion in this case?
If you were employment and you took leaves that were a part of your contract, there is no need to declare it.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Th ghost update is a sign of movement, but what it signifies, can only be known through your GCMS notes. IF you sent documents to add a family member, that adds 3-4 months of processing time.

The meds extension or remed will be sent right before the security is about to be completed if meds have expired.
Thank u @legalfalcon just got confirmation from Mr Ralph's office that all assessments are complete & passed yet the request for baby addition is awaiting officer's review , so do u think they might take 3 to 4 months just to add a newborn ???

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I actually have 12 months average balance requirement now. So I just submit the new balance certificate and 12 month bank statement and hope they ask for additional documents.
Yes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank u @legalfalcon just got confirmation from Mr Ralph's office that all assessments are complete & passed yet the request for baby addition is awaiting officer's review , so do u think they might take 3 to 4 months just to add a newborn ???
It depends on the VO and the workload. When a request for adding a new family member is sent, it takes 1-2 months at the minimum. f its adding a spouse, it takes longer as criminality and security has to be done.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

MY appointment and job confirmation letter has previous address of my office on their letter head pad, however my reference letters and other letters issued later has the current address.

Now, is it recommended for me to use LOE to explain the changes in address?

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. Your application is pending an officer review.

The security starts after the eligibility is passed.

You file may have some investigations going on, and that is why it has been classified as "non-routine one." You should consider requesting GCMS notes to see more details.

Thank you for your reply Sir, But i want to explain you that i have ordered my 2nd GCMS but there is no change from the first one....no change at all. Review is required but it is not written any specific point where the review is Required..... as par analyst everything "Appear Met", There is nothing where any investigation or Review required on specific is written..... and i have received my 2nd GCMS notes 5 days back...... No change from the 1st one which i received in April.....My Application has completed One YEAR and still no signs of any progress.... will my application be approved ???? Adding to this today i saw an update in my application but when i logged in , nothing has been change, What is this update belongs to? Please guide

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for your reply Sir, But i want to explain you that i have ordered my 2nd GCMS but there is no change from the first one....no change at all. Review is required but it is not written any specific point where the review is Required..... as par analyst everything "Appear Met", There is nothing where any investigation or Review required on specific is written..... and i have received my 2nd GCMS notes 5 days back...... No change from the 1st one which i received in April.....My Application has completed One YEAR and still no signs of any progress.... will my application be approved ???? Adding to this today i saw an update in my application but when i logged in , nothing has been change, What is this update belongs to? Please guide
That might be a good sign that eligibility has been passed , u can check either by calling IRCC or writing to Mr Ralph Goodale’s office . I received the same ghost update last week & knew later that assessments are complete & passed.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
That might be a good sign that eligibility has been passed , u can check either by calling IRCC or writing to Mr Ralph Goodale’s office . I received the same ghost update last week & knew later that assessments are complete & passed.
Thanks for your reply..... but i doubt that i have not received Re-Med request till date and also my RPRF is outstanding and i have received any request for RPRF also.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply..... but i doubt that i have not received Re-Med request till date and also my RPRF is outstanding and i have received any request for RPRF also.
You can call to check as I told u because what I mentioned is just assumptions but ghost updates are a strong indication that someone is working currently on your file.

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
The delays at NDVO are common. The application cannot be refused at this stage. However, since you submitted new documents, and there is no Timeframe within which it has to be processed, there will be delays. Just be patient.
Dear legalfalcon sir, thanks for your guidance and support. I have one silly question, although I have done proper research on this topic and gone through various posts by experts. I need your opinion regarding the docs I have submitted for divorce.
1. Original divorce certificate(hindi)
2.translated copy in English duly notarized and valid outside india stamp
3.translator letter mentioning that he has translated hindi to English translation. Notarized and valid outside india stamp.
4. One copy of original with true copy stamp and translator stamp and notarized with valid outside india stamp.
5 original invoice of translation.

In india to become a translator no licence is required, my translator is listed on MCA (some govt site), he does translation for embassy's, he has GST number and a website.
Are these documents complete or did I missed anything.
Sorry if this question is causing you trouble and taking your valuable time.
I am also counting days to get gcms notes. I have applied 9 days back.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hi @legalfalcon and everyone here. I have two queries, which I hope you can help me with:

1) I applied with my common law partner and our 2 kids for PR this January 2019 and we are still waiting for our passport request. This month, my partner and I got married. We currently have not received our marriage certificate from the government yet so I have not informed IRCC of the marriage because I have no document to upload to support the change in civil status. In case we receive our ppr prior to receiving the marriage certificate, can we submit our passports already and then later just raise a webform to inform IRCC of the marriage when the marriage certificate becomes available? Would this create any problem with our application?

2) My passport is expiring in May 2020. Should I wait for ppr before renewing my passport or can I renew it now and send the new passport to VFS once I receive ppr? In any case, do I need to inform IRCC of the passport renewal?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

During one of my visit, although the immigration officer stamped my entry on my passport in the airport but somehow he missed to enter that in the Computer records.

I came to know about it during my visit to Thailand where i have to wait 1 hour before the officer let me go.

In this situation, is there anything I can do to avoid any risk? I even don't know which entry was not recorded so i am clueless what to do. Even if I write LOE, what should i write cause i have no clue which airport or which entry was missed by the officer :(

Iamgonnamakeit2019

Jul 10, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon,

I have a very strange situation. My AOR is 3 September, and I submitted my study permit on 15 September which got refused on 25 September.

My question is- should I raise a webform and update IRCC? I wonder if this will come under "previous visa refusals" because I submitted my study permit application after AOR. Please help!

Thank you!

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
@legalfalcon
Dear , would you please help and guide me , my application was in security screening stage and today through my Csis note they informed me my ss. Was cancelled, do you know what’s the meaning of this ?
Thank you