17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

My work permit is expiring on August 08, 2019 and I just applied for PR under CEC category. I want to apply for bridge work permit.

Can you please let me know what are the documents required to apply for bridge work permit and the process to apply. Please help as it's very urgent.

Also should I apply for temporary resident visa? if yes, how should i proceed along with bridge work permit. Please help.
If you have filed your application for a PR, and if it is R10 pas passed, you need not worry about applying for a visitors visa. After you submit your BOWP application, you can continue to stay in Canada, but you cannot work.

To see the documents required, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/alternate-format.html?paper

Click on document checklist.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello legalfalcon thanks for the reply

i don't understand these notes

notes 1 has employment verification letter update, i have changed teams internally at job and submitted new letter with everything same through webfrom

notes 2 - date matches with biometrics, but text says name on application changed, old and new values are the same except for place of birth town matches but state is removed in new value

notes 3 -
label -EE Eligibility
Text - program assistant application #: EE<> REGULATION: FSW i have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 443 CRS SCORE: 475 principle applicant application promoted: New UCI PA: statutory details located in separate GCMS note primary application medical attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal application 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified ----EDUCATION----- Primary applicant 2-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Forein credentail provided -----POLICE CERTIFICTE ---- Primary application 1- India police certificate: provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required-Stat questions -----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Enquiry

notes 4:
name on application changed

notes 5:
refused admission details, i had a student visa denied to USA in 2011 but got the same in 2014

notes 6
to notes 13 are all additional questions and answers
This note that you see is your R10 note, which is the completeness check.

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear Legalfalcon,
I got my PPR last year(my passport stamped and copr was issued) however due to my divorce I updated cic to remove my spouse as we were heading towards divorce. Later cic asked me to provide divorce certificate and gave 6 months time and cancelled my copr . I requested them for extention till August end and they approved my request.
Now i have submitted them divorce decree, translated copy (hindi - english) notarized , affidavit of translator and true copy of org with translator stamp and notrary. All translated copy stamped with valid outside india stamp.
I have uploaded all docs 2 days back and yesterday the status has changed to we are reviewing the documents provided.

How long they will take to send me revised ppr? I got my med done last year in aug and I have requested cic go extend it till 30th sept to that i can wind upthe things. unfortunately things have been already so delayed and i have gone through a lot of stress that's why I need to your help to understand how long this will take now onwards.
Thanks in advance, God Bless you!

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@legalfalcon - I didn't find the info anywhere on the CIC website for age calculations, could you please help to understand the below question:

If for e.g., my age is 32 years, 2 months and 5 days that for FSWP age points calculations, should it be considered as 32 years or 33 years?

My understanding is it should be 32 years, please confirm the same. Thank you.

Last edited:

summerguy

Jun 4, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
@legalfalcon.

Please i received a mail from ralph concerning my application he said Eligibility Under Review.

AOR April 13 and VO ACCRA

Please what does it mean..

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon ,
Hope this time you can manage a little bit time to answer my question.
After 9 months of waiting for the RR put by a stupid agent, it cleared finally. it was done on 21st May 2019 then on that day security initiated. To be confirmed i emailed Ralph Goodale also, he said the same. It's been 75 days since my security started but yet i receive PPR. Am i under comprehensive Security Screening?? I would be delighted if i am under SS after RR.
However, my spouse passport has only 8 months validity and now i am in a dilemma. Should i renew her passport before receiving the PPR or wait? My subconscious mind saying me that it will take more time to approve my application because of SS. I am so unfortunate brother........

shru_91

Dec 17, 2018
Dear Manmeet,
We have applied for PR on March 2nd 2019 and we are waiting for PPR. I am the primary applicant and i am expecting a baby during 3rd week of November. Given this situation we are confused as how to approach certain aspects. Could you please throw some light on below concerns.

AOR - March 2nd 2019
Nationality -Indian
VO- NDVO
6 months timeline for PR processing - Sep 2 2019
Pregnancy due date for primary applicant - Nov 20 2019
Passport expiry for secondary applicant (spouse)- August 2020
Medical expiry -Feb 24 2020

Concerns:
1)if we get copr in october,we wont be able to travel during the months of october-february due to pregnancy/due date.in this case will we get remedicals?and will the deadline for travel be extended if we inform CIC about pregnancy? when should we inform?
2)Addition of new born in the application:when should i inform CIC about the pregnancy?after or before we receive ppr?or post copr?
3)Secondary Applicant's passport expires by august 2020.Given that the primary applicant wont be able to travel before february 2020, this cuts very close to the 6 months validity period of secondar applicant's passport.When is the right time to renew the passport in this case?before or after ppr? if we renew passport should be inform cic?

TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Manmeet,
We have applied for PR on March 2nd 2019 and we are waiting for PPR. I am the primary applicant and i am expecting a baby during 3rd week of November. Given this situation we are confused as how to approach certain aspects. Could you please throw some light on below concerns.

AOR - March 2nd 2019
Nationality -Indian
VO- NDVO
6 months timeline for PR processing - Sep 2 2019
Pregnancy due date for primary applicant - Nov 20 2019
Passport expiry for secondary applicant (spouse)- August 2020
Medical expiry -Feb 24 2020

Concerns:
1)if we get copr in october,we wont be able to travel during the months of october-february due to pregnancy/due date.in this case will we get remedicals?and will the deadline for travel be extended if we inform CIC about pregnancy? when should we inform?
2)Addition of new born in the application:when should i inform CIC about the pregnancy?after or before we receive ppr?or post copr?
3)Secondary Applicant's passport expires by august 2020.Given that the primary applicant wont be able to travel before february 2020, this cuts very close to the 6 months validity period of secondar applicant's passport.When is the right time to renew the passport in this case?before or after ppr? if we renew passport should be inform cic?

TIA
The first thing is that after your application is approved, you will be issued a PR visa (single entry) along with the COPR. You have to enter Canada before the expiry of the PR visa. In most cases the PR visa is valid for 6 months, expiry of the medicals (1 year), expiry of passport of any of the family member in the application; which ever expires before.

If you child is born after your receive the PR visa & COPR, but before you land, you can add your child to the application, and IRCC will cancel the existing PR and COPR and issue you a new one for all members, including your new born.

You can only add your child after it is born. All you need to do is send your newborn's passport, medicals, birth certificate and forms. You will also have to make sure that your PoF now meets the family size which includes your new born.

Also, the secondary applicant cannot land in Canada before the primary applicant. The primary applicant has to land before, or along with the secondary applicants.

1. Re-medicals are only requested if your medicals have expired. If they are valid, then no remeds are requested and if your medicals are about to expire, IRCC may even extend them.

2. You can only add your newborn after it is born. As soon as the baby is born, gather the above documents and inform IRCC.

3. You can renew the PP any time, before or after, it does not matter. If you renew before, send the scan of the new passport to IRCC. Ideally you should renew it before, so that your PR visa can be issued in your new passport, just for convenience, although it does not matter.

Also, be advised that after the PR visa is issued, getting extensions is very difficult. So plan accordingly.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,
Hope this time you can manage a little bit time to answer my question.
After 9 months of waiting for the RR put by a stupid agent, it cleared finally. it was done on 21st May 2019 then on that day security initiated. To be confirmed i emailed Ralph Goodale also, he said the same. It's been 75 days since my security started but yet i receive PPR. Am i under comprehensive Security Screening?? I would be delighted if i am under SS after RR.
However, my spouse passport has only 8 months validity and now i am in a dilemma. Should i renew her passport before receiving the PPR or wait? My subconscious mind saying me that it will take more time to approve my application because of SS. I am so unfortunate brother........
Renew the PP now and send a scan to IRCC after your receive the new PP. No need waiting. Also, the PR visa cannot be given beyond the expiry of the PP of any of the family member.

So go ahead and renew it ASAP.

As regards SS, only if you have been ins security for more than 2-3 months, after your eligibility is passed, that is an indication of SS.

Reactions: SRayhan87

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I didn't find the info anywhere on the CIC website for age calculations, could you please help to understand the below question:

If for e.g., my age is 32 years, 2 months and 5 days that for FSWP age points calculations, should it be considered as 32 years or 33 years?

My understanding is it should be 32 years, please confirm the same. Thank you.
If you have not yet attained 33, you are still 32.

Reactions: SK_Regina

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,
I got my PPR last year(my passport stamped and copr was issued) however due to my divorce I updated cic to remove my spouse as we were heading towards divorce. Later cic asked me to provide divorce certificate and gave 6 months time and cancelled my copr . I requested them for extention till August end and they approved my request.
Now i have submitted them divorce decree, translated copy (hindi - english) notarized , affidavit of translator and true copy of org with translator stamp and notrary. All translated copy stamped with valid outside india stamp.
I have uploaded all docs 2 days back and yesterday the status has changed to we are reviewing the documents provided.

How long they will take to send me revised ppr? I got my med done last year in aug and I have requested cic go extend it till 30th sept to that i can wind upthe things. unfortunately things have been already so delayed and i have gone through a lot of stress that's why I need to your help to understand how long this will take now onwards.
Thanks in advance, God Bless you!
It can take 1-3 months. It will also depend on your VO, and it workload.