17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I am really very excited about your mail on my NOC, and I think you have missed to send it during last weekend, so can you pls send me the reply as soon as possible, in that case , it ll be very beneficial for me, thanks : )

Br
Hi, I have seen you email. Are you available on Skype, as I feel talking will be much faster than me trying the whole thing.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much legalfalcon for the reply.

So Sir, we will get mine and his account statement for 6 months and the affidavit. Then can we assume we have completed the POF section. Or should we put an LOE too.

Thank you in advance..
No need for LoE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I maintain my salary account and the salary deposit on 1st Oct completed my PoF level to 12,700 CAD. I've started doing savings in my account from my salary since May-June. My bank doesn't provide letter with average 6 months balance so I'll have to submit 6 months statements. So

1. Is it fine that my PoF is not 6 months old and completed only 1 week ago ??
If you can't meet the 6 months avg balance you will have to explain.

2. Although the saving is done from my salaries only (about half salary each month and full salary on 1st Oct), I do have few deposits in my account. Will these deposits affect my application ??? Some (biggest) of the deposit examples are below:

May: 2700$ Deposit. I withdrew 1250+1950 few days ago to use but didn't use. So I deposited it back because I didn't want to carry it around with me. Withdrew 1250$ the next day to use.

June: Deposit of 1470$. I withdrew 735+735 the same day earlier to use but didn't use so I deposited back.

July: a) Deposit of 880$. My roommate gave it to me so I paid his half of rent plus mine the next day.

July: b) I lent 2400$ to a friend and he did ATM transfer back to me 2710$ in my account. ATM transfer doesn't has his account number. Extra 310$ is his IELTS fee which I helped him pay.

August: Deposit of 1760$ which my roommate paid full rent and I paid full rent the next month.
The 6 months avg balance requirement is to ensure that the money is not borrowed. If you do not meet the 6 months avg balance, you can explain it in LoE with the deposits from your salary account and it will be fine. As long as the funds were not borrowed and you have proof of that.

Fo more on PoF see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

Reactions: A.Awan

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,.

Some of this has been answered on page 259 of this thread, however

Would you think it necessary/correct to disclose if you worked in the accounts dept of a local authority/municipality more than 10 years ago in the personal history section?
If required would it be disclosed as employment?
Would there be an issue if you leave it out?

And am I correct in assuming that if employed as a Independant contractor through an agency then this doesn't count towards the government employment section? Agency paid you!
Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi, I have seen you email. Are you available on Skype, as I feel talking will be much faster than me trying the whole thing.
Hi @legalfalcon

Yes I am in Skype, my id-Salam Borkutullah

Pls let me know when will you be available for the conversation, and I think we can solve this issue then. Thank you so much for your affable support.

Br

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hello Legalfalcon. I had done my upfront medical on 23Sep and then uploaded the acknowledgement and submitted eAPR and got AOR on 3rd Oct. I just found out yesterday that my spouse needs to doo some additional medical tests and will be getting it done soon. I just wanted to check with you if this last minute change will have any impact on our application.

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
I cannot answer anything specific as I am not privy to the case or the notes.
Extremely Sorry for this late post and reply,

so In this case, what would be the best course of action??

I know CIC has no issue with my employer but this is my third time application with same employer after 2 years, (last was in 2015),
How would you advice to go for this?

Please advice as this is my last rescue option for getting my dream to become a PR.

Thanks in advance.

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

Under personal history, is disclosure required of professional organisation membership? i.e chartered accountants or CFA ?
Thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
@legalfalcon ,

Should I follow the details given in my ECA report or should I use the details in my certificates when I fill out the EE profile. Since the institutes and duration of course is different in the ECA report than the actual. Eg : HND is from Edexcel (but in ECA its BTEC).

I did my courses from my home country but the qualifications are from UK. What shall I put in the EE profile.

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi @legalfalcon

I maintain my salary account and the salary deposit on 1st Oct completed my PoF level to 12,700 CAD. I've started doing savings in my account from my salary since May-June. My bank doesn't provide letter with average 6 months balance so I'll have to submit 6 months statements. So

1. Is it fine that my PoF is not 6 months old and completed only 1 week ago ??

2. Although the saving is done from my salaries only (about half salary each month and full salary on 1st Oct), I do have few deposits in my account. Will these deposits affect my application ??? Some (biggest) of the deposit examples are below:

May: 2700$ Deposit. I withdrew 1250+1950 few days ago to use but didn't use. So I deposited it back because I didn't want to carry it around with me. Withdrew 1250$ the next day to use.

June: Deposit of 1470$. I withdrew 735+735 the same day earlier to use but didn't use so I deposited back.

July: a) Deposit of 880$. My roommate gave it to me so I paid his half of rent plus mine the next day.

July: b) I lent 2400$ to a friend and he did ATM transfer back to me 2710$ in my account. ATM transfer doesn't has his account number. Extra 310$ is his IELTS fee which I helped him pay.

August: Deposit of 1760$ which my roommate paid full rent and I paid full rent the next month.
The 6 months avg balance requirement is to ensure that the money is not borrowed. If you do not meet the 6 months avg balance, you can explain it in LoE with the deposits from your salary account and it will be fine. As long as the funds were not borrowed and you have proof of that.

Fo more on PoF see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/
Thank you very much for the revert. I only maintain a single account where the salary is deposited by my company and I've saved the money in the same account. I only withdrew what I needed and the leftover salary is saved. The above transactions happened in the same account too. 1). How do I prove that the money is my saving from salary and above transactions are not loans ? 2.) Or are these deposits insignificant and I don't need to do anything ?

Malowpit

Dec 22, 2016
@legalfalcon , hi do i need to be bothered when it says on my GCMS Notes under PNC Information, Interested Province(s): NL instead of NB
I cannot recall of such thing but I am very sure of NB since I got my nomination from them, will it affect my application? Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,.

Some of this has been answered on page 259 of this thread, however

Would you think it necessary/correct to disclose if you worked in the accounts dept of a local authority/municipality more than 10 years ago in the personal history section?
If required would it be disclosed as employment?
Would there be an issue if you leave it out?

And am I correct in assuming that if employed as a Independant contractor through an agency then this doesn't count towards the government employment section? Agency paid you!
Thanks

Even if you leave it out in work history, it has to be mentioned in your personal history.

To be a government employee, you have to be employed by the government.