+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon
i ve recived my brother docs from canada he has sent me lease doc whihc is infact assignment letter bcz my brother has been assigned as an assignee..do i need to get this notarized from my brother lives in canada...is it mandatory...??or i can get this notarized in my own country??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I received additional document request on Saturday to submit "Travel History Form".
While uploading documents I gave details of all my travels (Between USA and Canada) except between Country of Origin(India) and Country of Residence (Canada).

In the document they are asking for "Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information".

1. while submitting the travel history I cross checked in USA Border travels "https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search" website.
After submission of AOR I visited USA once. Do you think that may triggered the additional information?

2. I didn't mention the travel between Origin and Residence countries as it is not mandatory. This might be the reason for additional document?

Can you provide some info if you have any idea?

Thank you.
You have to mention travel details between country of residence and origin. But this is a normal request and nothing to worry. Just fill in all details and send it across.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to mention travel details between country of residence and origin. But this is a normal request and nothing to worry. Just fill in all details and send it across.
Hi @legalfalcon
I have 10+ USA travels and would like to know the best way to provide details?

In 1st process, I felt it like too confusing if I mention all the information like "In Canada" details.

In 2nd process, I am missing the first journey made between India and Canada.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon
I have 10+ USA travels and would like to know the best way to provide details?

In 1st process, I felt it like too confusing if I mention all the information like "In Canada" details.

In 2nd process, I am missing the first journey made between India and Canada.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I received my Gcms notes on the 9th of Sept and were generated on the 28th of Aug.
Assessments shows as
Eligibility_ not started
Security_ not started
Medical_ in progress
Criminality_ passed.

The file was last shown at CIO. The medical for me and my hubby shows passed, however since the medical for my step son who is not accompanying us was not provided, his medical shows as not started. We have provided all documents why we couldn't provide his medical plus a notarized statement to remove him from family class sponsorship.
Agent review by support services agent had R10 review required on 20/7
And agent review showed R10 all ok on 21/7. This was the time my file showed NA2.
The file is now transferred to some agent however I have not received any feedback from ircc as yet.

Can you advise if possible that the medical unless gets cleared eligibility won't get started? There is no mention of lvo and secondary office is cpc Ottawa. Can I enquire with cpc about the status as of now or have to raise cse?

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have some queries plz help.
1. Do I have to submit my 10th and 12th grade education credentials in the Education Section post-ITA?
2. Is it mandatory to obtain PCC from the same address for both the spouses?
3. If I convert any file from JPEG to PDF for upload, will that be a problem?

Last edited:

chetan_ndl

Jul 3, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

I got nominated by OINP on 2 Sept 2017 and got ITA in the august 3rd draw. I am about to submit my application to CIC. Although I am already nominted by OINP HCP stream, I am a little unsure about the minimum work experience eligibility as a PNP Express entry applicant.

OINP HCP stream says:
1. Work experience was in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC),
2. At least one year of your work experience was in the same NOC occupation, and
3. Work experience was obtained within the last 5 years from the date of your Notification of Interest from Ontario.

CIC says: Min 1 year of work experience in last 10 years.

My work exp. is continuous and both job NOC fall in ICT category as below:

- NOC 2281 - 7+ years (2006 - 2013) - Choosen as Primary NOC in EE profile and PT nomination is based on this job NOC
- NOC 2173 - 4.6 years (2013 - till date)

Do I meet the minimum work experience requirement overall as PNP Express entry candidate even if my recent work exp. of 4.6 years is not choosen as primary NOC?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Many thanks!

Regards,
Che10

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi @legalfalcon

I have ordered GCMS notes last month on the11th, but unfortunately I signed it on the wrong place. I got a reply last week saying that the notes cannot be generated as there was no signature. I was asked to sign it and resubmit which I did the same day. Do I have to wait 30 more days to get my notes, or they would consider the original request date and provide me the notes?

Thanks,
Srujju

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have received my GCMS notes recently

According to the end notes of my GCMS:

Agent Review A11.2

A11.2 Decision: Met
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS - Appears Met

Does this mean I have passed eligibility?

According to my notes, medical and criminality are also passed. I don't see any other red flag in my GCMS.

My file is currently waiting for a review at a local visa office. The file was transferred due to: WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION.

Can I expect a safe PPR from here? 180 days since AoR.

sasidraj

Jul 13, 2017
Hello LegalFalcon,
Thanks for all your valuable inputs. This thread is my go-to place for all my queries :)

I had submitted my application without FBI results as it was pending till my application due date. I provided a letter of explanation stating my efforts in getting the FBI results.
I have now received the FBI results. Could you please advice on how to submit this document .

Thanks much,
Sasi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The best would be to have this included in LoE, and the tables as attachment.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I received my Gcms notes on the 9th of Sept and were generated on the 28th of Aug.
Assessments shows as
Eligibility_ not started
Security_ not started
Medical_ in progress
Criminality_ passed.

The file was last shown at CIO. The medical for me and my hubby shows passed, however since the medical for my step son who is not accompanying us was not provided, his medical shows as not started. We have provided all documents why we couldn't provide his medical plus a notarized statement to remove him from family class sponsorship.
Agent review by support services agent had R10 review required on 20/7
And agent review showed R10 all ok on 21/7. This was the time my file showed NA2.
The file is now transferred to some agent however I have not received any feedback from ircc as yet.

Can you advise if possible that the medical unless gets cleared eligibility won't get started? There is no mention of lvo and secondary office is cpc Ottawa. Can I enquire with cpc about the status as of now or have to raise cse?
Most likely the eligibility will not start until the medicals are cleared, because the eligibility is the one most time consuming stage, which involves a lot of human work. If the applicant is medically inadmissible, there is no need for eligibility. That is why medical and criminality are done before eligibility in most cases. However, IRCC may at its description decide to start eligibility, but that would depend on IRCC and the nature of review by Health Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have some queries plz help.
1. Do I have to submit my 10th and 12th grade education credentials in the Education Section post-ITA?
Not required, only your highest degree is required.

2. Is it mandatory to obtain PCC from the same address for both the spouses?
There is no requirement for having the same address. All that is required is a PCC, and you can have different addresses.

3. If I convert any file from JPEG to PDF for upload, will that be a problem?
No, as long as your meet the requirements of size.
See - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1123&top=23
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1213&top=23

Reactions: Abu Shams

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I got nominated by OINP on 2 Sept 2017 and got ITA in the august 3rd draw. I am about to submit my application to CIC. Although I am already nominted by OINP HCP stream, I am a little unsure about the minimum work experience eligibility as a PNP Express entry applicant.

OINP HCP stream says:
1. Work experience was in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC),
2. At least one year of your work experience was in the same NOC occupation, and
3. Work experience was obtained within the last 5 years from the date of your Notification of Interest from Ontario.

CIC says: Min 1 year of work experience in last 10 years.

My work exp. is continuous and both job NOC fall in ICT category as below:

- NOC 2281 - 7+ years (2006 - 2013) - Choosen as Primary NOC in EE profile and PT nomination is based on this job NOC
- NOC 2173 - 4.6 years (2013 - till date)

Do I meet the minimum work experience requirement overall as PNP Express entry candidate even if my recent work exp. of 4.6 years is not choosen as primary NOC?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Many thanks!

Regards,
Che10
There are two things that you have to be concerned about.

1. The CRS score; and
2. the Minimum eligibility criteria. Even the PNP applicants have to meet either the MEC for CEC or FSW.

The CRS score is your score, and you are all good. For the MEC, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

You need a 67 out of 100, and 1 year of continuer work experience. If you are not CEC, you will also need to meet the FSW MEC, as described in the link.