+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Q1.In arab countries like saudi arabia its hard to get it notarized what can you suggest me on my case what can be the best possible solution in this regard?

Q2. And I also just got simple work exp letter from my company but my head is ready to sign a detailed letter cic format on plain paper I want to get it notarized so will he have to be with me in notary public? Or I can get my exp letter notarized without him?

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Not really. IRCC only get the exchange rates three times a year so the daily fluctuation does not affect it. However, it is always advisable to have funds over the minimum required, and in case with the fluctuation in exchange rate you see your funds going on, you should add more funds and sen a revised POF.
Hello legalfalcon,
As for the present exchange rate im falling short $300 but it was over the limit when i uploaded my bank statement. So i would like to know will it affect my application ?. And as per your above reply to the previous question please tell me how to send up a revised POF (as i am adding more funds). I really appreciate your valuable replies.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Q1.In arab countries like saudi arabia its hard to get it notarized what can you suggest me on my case what can be the best possible solution in this regard?

There is no problem getting it done in Saudi Arabia, I have worked there as a lawyer, as we used to get it done all the time. Alternatively your uncle can go to the Indian embassy and get it done.

Q2. And I also just got simple work exp letter from my company but my head is ready to sign a detailed letter cic format on plain paper I want to get it notarized so will he have to be with me in notary public? Or I can get my exp letter notarized without him?
As I explained before that the person signing a document has to be before the notary as a notary certifies that the person who signed it did so before him. If you can find a notary who can do it without the person's presence, which would be illegal per se, you can get it without the person.

Reactions: Staterun

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,
As for the present exchange rate im falling short $300 but it was over the limit when i uploaded my bank statement. So i would like to know will it affect my application ?. And as per your above reply to the previous question please tell me how to send up a revised POF (as i am adding more funds). I really appreciate your valuable replies.
IRCC does not work with day to day currency fluctuations. However, it would be advisable that you your add more funds to your account and send a new PoF and explain it in the LoE that the currency has fluctuated.

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for your answers legalfalcon one last thing

1. If I get money in my account now and submit my application after 6 months for example if I keep this money for more than 6 months like 7,8,9 months will I need to provide giftdeed then?

2. And suppose I submitted my app and If CIC asked me for 1 yr of bank statement (rare but it can happen) then will I have to prove that where the money had come from?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your answers legalfalcon one last thing

1. If I get money in my account now and submit my application after 6 months for example if I keep this money for more than 6 months like 7,8,9 months will I need to provide giftdeed then?

No gift deed required

2. And suppose I submitted my app and If CIC asked me for 1 yr of bank statement (rare but it can happen) then will I have to prove that where the money had come from?
No.

Reactions: Staterun

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hey @legalfalcon

From speaking with CIC agents and observing the forums, it appears that PNP-Inland applicants are being processed in the following stages Medical Passed> Completeness Check> Criminality> Security> Eligibility

Any ideas as to how/why eligibility may be performed last?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon

From speaking with CIC agents and observing the forums, it appears that PNP-Inland applicants are being processed in the following stages Medical Passed> Completeness Check> Criminality> Security> Eligibility

Any ideas as to how/why eligibility may be performed last?
For the PNP since they are already vetted by the provinces, the only role for IRCC is to verify the nomination certificate and ensure that the applicant meets either the FSW or CEC eligibility. Even earlier PNP applicants had their security started early, before the eligibility was done.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @legalfalcon, I obtained a reference letter from my employer with duties listed for NOC 2174 (computer Programer). All duties provided by my supervisor in the reference letter closely resemble the list of duties for that noc listed on cic website, but of course worded differently. However, the duties do not include details such as technologies and programming languages used. Is it necessary to include the programming languages and other technologies I use to perform my duties? I had them correct the first letter to include number of hours and benefits. I do not want to ask for a third time unless I absolutely have to. Thanks in advance.

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I submitted my profile when i was in Canada i.e 14th April 2017 (Fsw Inland) I studied and worked in canada.
Later since my wp was expiring and i lost my job I returned to my home country on 25th may 2017. I had my rcmp report dated 13th may 2017.
Should I submitt this report or take out a new one? CIC has still not asked me but I am concerned that they don't reject my app.
Currently my doccument status:: No additional doccument required

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I obtained a reference letter from my employer with duties listed for NOC 2174 (computer Programer). All duties provided by my supervisor in the reference letter closely resemble the list of duties for that noc listed on cic website, but of course worded differently. However, the duties do not include details such as technologies and programming languages used. Is it necessary to include the programming languages and other technologies I use to perform my duties? I had them correct the first letter to include number of hours and benefits. I do not want to ask for a third time unless I absolutely have to. Thanks in advance.
The reference letter need not be technical, as the IRCC agents, most of them, are not technically qualified. As long as your job duties match the NOC selected, you are good.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I submitted my profile when i was in Canada i.e 14th April 2017 (Fsw Inland) I studied and worked in canada.
Later since my wp was expiring and i lost my job I returned to my home country on 25th may 2017. I had my rcmp report dated 13th may 2017.
Should I submitt this report or take out a new one? CIC has still not asked me but I am concerned that they don't reject my app.
Currently my doccument status:: No additional doccument required
As per IRCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
  • Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reference letter need not be technical, as the IRCC agents, most of them, are not technically qualified. As long as your job duties match the NOC selected, you are good.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon. I got a nomination from Ontario with this reference letter. I just wanted to confirm before I submit it to IRCC.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Repost:

Hi,
I have a question.
My passport expires next year in June. Looking at the processing times for CEC at present and assuming that a PPR will come late, my passport would have only a validity of 6 months or maybe less left with it.
Is there an issue with stamping visa on my passport if such a case may happen?
Indian passports can be renewed one year in advance, on enquiry with the local embassy. I didnt renew the passport, since there was more than one year left on it during my application and during AOR. I just wanna prepare myself considering the present processing times.

Should I renew the passport/ Should I wait for PPR?

Kindly advise.

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Repost:

Hi,
I have a question.
My passport expires next year in June. Looking at the processing times for CEC at present and assuming that a PPR will come late, my passport would have only a validity of 6 months or maybe less left with it.
Is there an issue with stamping visa on my passport if such a case may happen?
Indian passports can be renewed one year in advance, on enquiry with the local embassy. I didnt renew the passport, since there was more than one year left on it during my application and during AOR. I just wanna prepare myself considering the present processing times.

Should I renew the passport/ Should I wait for PPR?

Kindly advise.

Thank you
If your passport will be valid for less than 6 months, IRCC will not issue a PR visa on it. It is better that you renew your passport now and update it via CSE and send them the bio pages.

Reactions: prais3jos3ph