+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

carly09

Mar 25, 2016
Hi Sir Asivad, i have a question regarding the pcc of my husband. The date that the officer put on his cert of clearance was feb 20 (it was the date of approval or start of validity of his work permit) not Jan 4 (date when he entered Singapore. Will that be a problem?

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Asivad, I have done b.tech degree course which is recognised by wes as 4 year degree and post graduate diploma which is as per wes report:

Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

I am planning to apply for saskatchewan pnp and not claiming any point for this Pg diploma. Now my query is should I mention my highest degree in federal forms as Pg diploma or b.tech.
Is it advisable to mentiom this pg diploma in any of the federal form. Thanks in advance.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well ...!!!!

I am living in a PG and planning to change my room . Should I have to send CSE to CIC regarding the change of the address as my permanent address remains the same .

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singh_maninder said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well ...!!!!

I am living in a PG and planning to change my room . Should I have to send CSE to CIC regarding the change of the address as my permanent address remains the same .
No, not after you have already filed for your PR unless it's a change of country and your want to get your processing office to be changed or PPR to be received at the new address.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Asivad - I have question regarding my PPR request and passport submission.
I had applied for Canadian PR via express entry with PNP on Nov 2015 during which my mailing address was Toronto.
I had to travel back to India in March and i had submitted CSE informing the address change before my travel.

I got the PPR request on March 18th 2016 with my Indian Bangalore mailing address . Although in the mail they indicated to send mail to CPC Ottawa if the mailing address is other than US/Canada without sending mail to them i submitted my Passport with other documents to VFS office here in Bangalore on 21st March 2016. I haven't received my stamped passport as of April 12th...is this delay because i did not sent out the mail to CPC ottawa indicating the address change?? before submitting the passport. Please suggest

Now since i believe the delay is becoz of address change i have sent out the mail to CPC-Ottawa (Email id from PPR mail) and also to New-Delhi Immigration explaining my situation with the PPR mail as attachment ,hopefully they will consider it. Also i visited VFS office here in Bangalore and submitted the letter to High Commission of Canada- New Delhi to consider my address change and dispatch my stamped passports. VFS will add this letter as additional document to my application and will be sending to them

Apparently status in myCIC still shows Review of Eligibility in progress...hopefully that is not an issue. Please let me know if i can do anything else to get my stamped passports with COPR as i am planning to travel back ASAP

I can track only the vfs status online and currently it shows 'Its being processed in New Delhi' which is same from past 3 weeks.

Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
No, not after you have already filed for your PR unless it's a change of country and your want to get your processing office to be changed or PPR to be received at the new address.

Thanks ..!!!!

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Good day

for Proof of funds, personalized document checklist for ITA is only asking for bankers certificate. so I guess no need to show 6 months bank statement, if I upload bankers certificate that mentions my average balance for last 6 months and my current balance?

also I hv not included credit card outstandings, is this ok or I need to attach any credit card statement?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
Hi

I have submitted my EE profile with 470+ score. Hope will get ITA this time.
Just wanted to understand, what is my next step?

I haven't received my WES hard copy report (although downloaded softcopy from their website). Do I need hard copy for further process?
Also, I read I need some police verification certificate. Is there any format or what is to be mentioned in certificate? How can I start this process?
And about proof of funds, I would be taking money from my dad in form of fixed deposit account, anything I need to keep in mind?

Please guide.

Thanks
Hard copy will be good to have not a must have. Read about PCC here.

Check the thread on proof of funds - you'll have to conclusively prove that these funds are a gift not loan from your father. A gift declaration would suffice along with proof of fund transfer.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Thanx alot Sir.i hope you aare right here..Actually i am worried because i am not getting d reason that why they want explanation of dis trip???
They have their reasons, ours is not to question why. Provide them with the required information truthfully.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carly09 said:
Hi Sir Asivad, i have a question regarding the pcc of my husband. The date that the officer put on his cert of clearance was feb 20 (it was the date of approval or start of validity of his work permit) not Jan 4 (date when he entered Singapore. Will that be a problem?
Unlikely. You may want to let it pass under the radar without attracting attention to it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fabricland said:
Hi Asivad, I have done b.tech degree course which is recognised by wes as 4 year degree and post graduate diploma which is as per wes report:

Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

I am planning to apply for saskatchewan pnp and not claiming any point for this Pg diploma. Now my query is should I mention my highest degree in federal forms as Pg diploma or b.tech.
Is it advisable to mentiom this pg diploma in any of the federal form. Thanks in advance.
Leave it out of your application. Mention your highest credential as Bachelors degree.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Hi Asivad - I have question regarding my PPR request and passport submission.
I had applied for Canadian PR via express entry with PNP on Nov 2015 during which my mailing address was Toronto.
I had to travel back to India in March and i had submitted CSE informing the address change before my travel.

I got the PPR request on March 18th 2016 with my Indian Bangalore mailing address . Although in the mail they indicated to send mail to CPC Ottawa if the mailing address is other than US/Canada without sending mail to them i submitted my Passport with other documents to VFS office here in Bangalore on 21st March 2016. I haven't received my stamped passport as of April 12th...is this delay because i did not sent out the mail to CPC ottawa indicating the address change?? before submitting the passport. Please suggest

Now since i believe the delay is becoz of address change i have sent out the mail to CPC-Ottawa (Email id from PPR mail) and also to New-Delhi Immigration explaining my situation with the PPR mail as attachment ,hopefully they will consider it. Also i visited VFS office here in Bangalore and submitted the letter to High Commission of Canada- New Delhi to consider my address change and dispatch my stamped passports. VFS will add this letter as additional document to my application and will be sending to them

Apparently status in myCIC still shows Review of Eligibility in progress...hopefully that is not an issue. Please let me know if i can do anything else to get my stamped passports with COPR as i am planning to travel back ASAP

I can track only the vfs status online and currently it shows 'Its being processed in New Delhi' which is same from past 3 weeks.

Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi
We've discussed this more than once. The challenge here is that NDVO wasn't expecting your passport while CPC Ottawa was. Now they have to coordinate internally and sort this out - should be fairly straightforward but often that's not the case when dealing with bureaucracy. You'll have to be patient and wait for them to sort things out internally.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have returned to forum after a month.

I have submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016 as a Single applicant and on March 26, 2016 I got married.

On April 13, 2016, I have submitted a CSE with a LOE for including my spouse as well as supporting documents for spouse(Marriage certificate, application and RPRF fee, Updront medicals, PCCs, Birth Ceritifcate, IELTS, Education degrees and other mandatory forms).

I have read on CIC, my points would not be re-calculated if my Marital Status changes post e-APR. However, can you please confirm, if I check "Spouse Accompanying" on my updated Generic Application form for CANADa, will my points ve re-calculated?

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help on below scenario.

I have been in Canada for 5 years and submitted the documents for OINP-HCP but did not receive the AOR yet. Last week we got new addition to our family and he is a Canada citizen by birth.

Do I need to send the information to OINP through "Changes of Personal Information Form" even though new baby is Canadian ?

Also, Do I need to update the family members to 4( before we are 3) and maintain Settlement Funds for 4 ?

Do also need to update Express Entry with new addition?

Thanks.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad
When i applied for EE at that time i was working and had job so i did not showed any money. But now my work permit expired and other application for work permit got refused. What do you think now i have to show funds or not? I am not working anymore. Appied for restoration. I got BCPNP then applied for EE in Jan
My consultant said there is no need to show funds now, but i am wirried about that..thanks