Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
talkto_vinay said:
HI Asivad,

I submitted my e-APR on 07th April 2016 and I received request for additional documents (Schedule A Form- IMM5669E) from both applicants on 13th April 2016 and asked to provide detailed history from April 2006 to PRESENT.

I don't understand why such document has been requested from me as I left no gaps & never my VISA was rejected.

Can someone please help me understanding that what I filled incorrectly/ missed ion e-APR due to which Schedule A form has been requested from both the applicant?

Below are the details I filled for Primary Applicant:

Family Details: Filled Appropriately

Address History:
01/01/2000- 26/09/2010 Address 1
27/09/2010- 31/05/2013 Address 2
01/06/2013- 17/01/2015 Address 3
18/01/2015- __________ (ticked that this is my current address thus no END date) Address 4

Education History:
07/2003- 06/2006 Undergraduate College Information
07/2006- 06/2008 Graduate College Information

Work History:
09/2010- _________(ticked that this is my current job thus no END date)

Personal Activities:
Education Related: 07/ 2003- 06/2006 Undergraduate College 1
Education Related: 07/2006- 06/2008 Graduate College 2
Unemployed: 07/2008- 09/2008 Home
Government: 09/2008- 09/2010 Company 1
Government: 09/2010- ________ (ticked is as ONGOING thus no END date) Company 2

Travel History:
28/03/2015- 04/04/2015 Abroad 1

Statuary Questions:
All questions answered "NO"

Below are the details I filled for Secondary Applicant:

Address History:
01/12/1990- 31/10/2008 Address 1
01/11/2008- _________ (ticked that this is my current address so no END date) Address 2

Education History:
08/2001- 07/ 2005 Undergraduate College Information

Work History:
NO

Personal Activities:
Employment: 01/2006- 06/ 2014 Company 1
Government: 06/2014- ________ (ticked is as ONGOING thus no END date) Company 2

Travel History:
22/11/2007- 01/12/2007 Abroad 1
18/03/2012- 25/03/2012 Abroad 2
28/03/2015- 04/04/2015 Abroad 3

Statuary Questions:
Below is the email requesting Schedule A forum I received from CIC:

Date: April 13, 2016

UCI: XXXXX Application: XXXX

Primary Applicant Name
Email: XXXXXXX

Dear Primary Applicant Name,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

XXXXX - Primary Applicant Name:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
Provide your detailed history from April 2006 to Present. Do not leave any sections blank, or gaps in time. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation.
Include all: residential addresses, jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.
Link to form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

YYYYYY - Secondary Applicant Name:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
Provide your detailed history from April 2006 to Present. Do not leave any sections blank, or gaps in time. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation.
Include all: residential addresses, jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/20.

Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely, www.cic.gc.ca

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Dear Asivad

Iam about to submit my application for PR through express entry. ITA deadline is May8th.
I have a few questions on documents which I request if you can clarify

1. Legal name change- I have answered yes to this question on the form and I have to submit a document as proof. I have marriage certificate and my passport has my spouse's name on it. Iam south Indian and I have taken my husband's first name as my last name after marriage. so his last name would be different from mine. My marriage certificate will show my full name before marriage.
Is this good enough or should I submit any additional notarized affidavit for name change?

2. Iam a OINP nominee. But there is no placeholder to update nomination certificate.

3. I have completed upfront medicals along with my husband and 2 kids. The hospital has given me a upfront medicals acknowledgement form as family ede for all of us. In that acknowledgement last page is mentioned as consent has not been provided for e medicals. Hospital says this is standard acknowledgement and that they will anyways upload our medicals and cic will use the umi number to find our records anyways,
is this correct?

Please advise

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mdotk said:
Hi Asivad, I have a question for my friend regarding his application for nomination from Ontario, he is too worried about it, I hope you can help him take the correct decision or stay calm.

He applied to Ontario OINP program (seeking provincial nomination), everything is fine in his application to Ontario province. But he only did not add N/A (not applicable) to the fields which does not apply to him and he left it blank.

For example, Travel history to Canada: He did not ever traveled to Canada, so he left it blank and forgot to write N/A.

He is worried as he found out that the instruction clearly states that N/A should be written and application could be returned if incomplete. ( I do not have the exact wording of that).

Is that a problem that can lead to a return of application? should he take any action ?

Your advice is much appreciated.
I answered to a similar question earlier today. Please find the response here --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-concerns-about-leaving-fields-blank-with-no-na-t409272.0.html;msg5117433#msg5117433

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cheire said:
Hey Asivad
Is it necessary to stay in the province from where you apply for express entry? If yes then for how long?
If you take the Provincial Nomination route to Permanent Residency, then, at the time of landing, the IO will determine if you intend to live in the province that nominated you. If the IO determines that you do not intend to reside in the province that nominated you, you could be denied entry and your PR visa/status could be voided on grounds of misrepresentation.

Having said that, once you land and you gain PR status, you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. You have mobility rights and you can work/live/travel anywhere in Canada. You might not have a legal hassle here but you have more of a moral responsibility to at least try to establish yourself in the province that nominated you. This is because the province has spent time and resources to issue you a nomination in hopes that you will be able to fill a market need and pay taxes in that province - not for you to use it as a backdoor to enter Canada and runaway to other provinces.

In summary, you are free to move anywhere in Canada once you are officially a landed immigrant but bear in mind that every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to sincerely try and establish him/herself in the province that nominated him/her.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Asivad,

My friend received his FBI PCC two days and the report says as below

"A Search of the fingerprints provided by this individual has revealed no prior arrest data at the FBI.
This does not Preclude further criminal history at the state or Local Level"

The above report would seriously put doubts in Immigration Officer mind for the PR Application as it includes a clause of "state or Local level". Does my friend need to attain individual PCC for each state he stayed in USA.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talkto_vinay said:
Below is the email requesting Schedule A forum I received from CIC:

Date: April 13, 2016

UCI: XXXXX Application: XXXX

Primary Applicant Name
Email: XXXXXXX

Dear Primary Applicant Name,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

XXXXX - Primary Applicant Name:

YYYYYY - Secondary Applicant Name:

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/20.

Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely, www.cic.gc.ca
They are clearly asking for all details within the last 10 years. Include entire employment history for both your spouse and yourself in Schedule A form - if you want to, add a note explaining that you did not input your (and your spouse's) entire Work history in your e-APR as you weren't claiming points for past work experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
Dear Asivad

Iam about to submit my application for PR through express entry. ITA deadline is May8th.
I have a few questions on documents which I request if you can clarify

1. Legal name change- I have answered yes to this question on the form and I have to submit a document as proof. I have marriage certificate and my passport has my spouse's name on it. Iam south Indian and I have taken my husband's first name as my last name after marriage. so his last name would be different from mine. My marriage certificate will show my full name before marriage.
Is this good enough or should I submit any additional notarized affidavit for name change?

Is the name on your passport same as the name on your marriage certificate? Which legal document has the new name?

2. Iam a OINP nominee. But there is no placeholder to update nomination certificate.

Not required. It is self validating - you wouldn't have the ITA if not for those 600 points.

3. I have completed upfront medicals along with my husband and 2 kids. The hospital has given me a upfront medicals acknowledgement form as family ede for all of us. In that acknowledgement last page is mentioned as consent has not been provided for e medicals. Hospital says this is standard acknowledgement and that they will anyways upload our medicals and cic will use the umi number to find our records anyways,
is this correct?

This is fine.

Please advise

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
They are clearly asking for all details within the last 10 years. Include entire employment history for both your spouse and yourself in Schedule A form - if you want to, add a note explaining that you did not input your (and your spouse's) entire Work history in your e-APR as you weren't claiming points for past work experience.
Hi Asivad
1. I have provided all details very clearly in eAPR. Only thing which was not made explicitly clear was that there were few jobs in Personal History sections (for which the points were not claimed) which were not there in Work History section so you mean to say that as I have not added any LOE for those jobs (for which the points were not claimed), they have sent me schedule A for both the applicants.

2. As one have to provide the details in monthly format (i.e. MM/ YYYY) so in case I left 1st job on 14th June 2014 & joined other on 15th June 2014 then can I mention details with June month overlap? i.e.
Jan/2006- June/2014 JOB 1
June/2014- PRESENT JOB 2

3. While there is an overlap (for June month) for one of the item in the personal history section (as in point 2 above), however, for rest of other details there is no overlap in month as DETAIL1 finished on 31st of current month & DETAIL2 started on 1st of subsequent month. Thus, Personal History section for detail for DETAIL1 & DETAIL2 will look as below:

Will it be considered as GAP?

So, in total, in my personal history section, I have few details with overlap of month (as in point 2) while for other details there is no overlap of month (as in point 3) ?

Below is my complete eAPR details for your reference:

Below are the details I filled for Primary Applicant:

Address History:
01/01/2000- 26/09/2010 Address 1
27/09/2010- 31/05/2013 Address 2
01/06/2013- 17/01/2015 Address 3
18/01/2015- __________ (ticked that this is my current address thus no END date) Address 4

Education History:
07/2003- 06/2006 Undergraduate College Information
07/2006- 06/2008 Graduate College Information

Work History:
09/2010- _________(ticked that this is my current job thus no END date)

Personal Activities:
Education Related: 07/ 2003- 06/2006 Undergraduate College 1
Education Related: 07/2006- 06/2008 Graduate College 2
Government: 09/2010- ________ (ticked is as ONGOING thus no END date) Company 2

Travel History:
28/03/2015- 04/04/2015 Abroad 1

Statuary Questions:

Below are the details I filled for Secondary Applicant:

Address History:
01/12/1990- 31/10/2008 Address 1
01/11/2008- _________ (ticked that this is my current address so no END date) Address 2

Education History:
08/2001- 07/ 2005 Undergraduate College Information

Work History:
NO

Personal Activities:
Employment: 01/2006- 06/ 2014 Company 1
Government: 06/2014- ________ (ticked is as ONGOING thus no END date) Company 2

Travel History:
22/11/2007- 01/12/2007 Abroad 1
18/03/2012- 25/03/2012 Abroad 2
28/03/2015- 04/04/2015 Abroad 3

Statuary Questions:

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you take the Provincial Nomination route to Permanent Residency, then, at the time of landing, the IO will determine if you intend to live in the province that nominated you. If the IO determines that you do not intend to reside in the province that nominated you, you could be denied entry and your PR visa/status could be voided on grounds of misrepresentation.

Having said that, once you land and you gain PR status, you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. You have mobility rights and you can work/live/travel anywhere in Canada. You might not have a legal hassle here but you have more of a moral responsibility to at least try to establish yourself in the province that nominated you. This is because the province has spent time and resources to issue you a nomination in hopes that you will be able to fill a market need and pay taxes in that province - not for you to use it as a backdoor to enter Canada and runaway to other provinces.

In summary, you are free to move anywhere in Canada once you are officially a landed immigrant but bear in mind that every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to sincerely try and establish him/herself in the province that nominated him/her.
Thanks
I was just asking somebody told me, i thought i never read this kind of rule on CIC..

LadyArizona

Feb 4, 2016
LadyArizona said:
Hi Asivad,
I have a very unusual question. I hope maybe you can help me. I simply don't know what to do.

I submitted my PR application on January 2, 2016. Prior to that I received a positive LMIA for NOC 4211 (for legal assistant) to support my PR application. As you may know, ESDC office uses NOC 2006.

While I was applying for PR under EE, I put the same NOC trying to be consistent with my LMIA (which was 4211). However, legal assistants have been assigned a new NOC code in NOC 2011 – 1242.

When I realized that I put NOC code from 2006, I was trying to send a case specific enquiry with an explanation why I put the NOC code 2006 instead of 2011. I did not receive any reply. In the meantime, I received my notes and it looks like it went through first review and my file was transferred to Ottawa. I contacted CPC Ottawa through email and asked them to add my explanation to the file which they did. I got a confirmation one day later, that it is attached and the officer will review it soon.

The problem is: my LMIA (which was only for EE/ PR support) is valid until May 7, 2016. I don’t know if I should keep this application and hope there will be an officer who understands the situation or should I withdraw this one and apply again (get an invitation and submit the PR application) before the expiration of LMIA.

Is there anything that I can do?

Everything else except that NOC code is ok, my reference letters, permanent offer of employment etc.

I went through my notes and it looks like an officer who did the first preliminary review, put a note that “appears to meet the criteria for FSW”. I know it’s just preliminary and doesn’t mean they will approve it. But honestly, I don’t know what to do. Is it better not to risk and withdraw this application and submit another one before my LMIA expires or sit tight and wait for answer to this one?

I would be grateful for your thoughts or advice.
Friendly reminder ;D Thank U!

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I am CEC-PNP inland applicant. I jut got the ready for visa request letter for my PR application, the letter states that I must send the passports within 30 days of the date of the letter.

The problem is that I will not be able to send the passports within 30 days as I am travelling outside Canada from April 28th till May 28th.

I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca as they stated in the email, but I got an auto reply that they will answer in 20 business days.

My question is, will they accept to send the passports after the 30 days?

Thanks!

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi Asivad,

today, I received my PPR.

In June, 2015 I received a letter of interest from Ontario, and just after submitting my application to Ontario in July I discovered this forum, and you.
You are an amazing person, very clever and reasonable. The way you have helped so many people here is incredible.
If you decide to have a professional career as an immigration consultant, please let me know, and I will recommend you for sure.
I wish you all the best

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hello Asivad Sir
I have a question..is it compulsary to send pay stubs along with application as in my referencer letter ,my annual is already mentioned?

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Hello Asivad,

Thank you for all your help regarding our different journeys into Canada.

Please help me out......I am now 4 months waiting, with my BG check ''not needed'' since the start. I need to phone IRCC/CPC Ottawa just to check on the whereabouts of my File, and status if possible.

Do you by any chance have the phone number that I can use to get to them during working hours, including the extensions I have to ask for?

Would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks.