+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Asivad,

Is it sort of regulated that CIC asks for a document (FBI PCC in my case) and only after they receive it they can continue working on my file and ask if necessary for another document?

Just out of curiousity.. I never saw so far someone who was asked for 2 docs at the same time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
HI Asivad,

Is it sort of regulated that CIC asks for a document (FBI PCC in my case) and only after they receive it they can continue working on my file and ask if necessary for another document?

Just out of curiousity.. I never saw so far someone who was asked for 2 docs at the same time.
They do have a tendency to set aside the file after asking for additional documentation and get back to it after some time. But there are other background verification processes by 3rd party agencies which may be in process even though there is no physical action on your file. So I would imagine that the file is continually under process even while IRCC is awaiting documents.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks! I still can't get used to CIC being IRCC now ..
I actually supposed that calling to my job would be the first thing for them to do but well.. Time will show :)

thanks again for the clarification.

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Champ.. plz help

Though my question is country specific but still want to clear about the CIC requirement on this...

Does Pakistani government officers (currently serving) required any "No Objection Certificate" from their employers for Immigration purpose?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashmani said:
Dear Asivad Champ.. plz help

Though my question is country specific but still want to clear about the CIC requirement on this...

Does Pakistani government officers (currently serving) required any "No Objection Certificate" from their employers for Immigration purpose?
IRCC does require full disclosure about governmental service but I'm fairly certain they don't require a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer - you would have to quit that job to eventually land in Canada so I imagine it doesn't really matter to IRCC.

canada@2016

Apr 5, 2016
But i have never been requested for Schedule A and in my application have not mentioned anywhere about USA visitor visa rejection.

have received my GCMS notes in which have seen
s.13(1)(a)
sent to partner: USA
Ready to be assessed
and some blank some pages with only written s.13(1)(a)

what does it mean please help
what should i do please guide

Thanks in Advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada@2016 said:
But i have never been requested for Schedule A and in my application have not mentioned anywhere about USA visitor visa rejection.

have received my GCMS notes in which have seen
s.13(1)(a)
sent to partner: USA
Ready to be assessed
and some blank some pages with only written s.13(1)(a)

what does it mean please help
what should i do please guide

Thanks in Advance
Cannot comment without viewing your notes - if you want, you can share them at asivadanac@gmail.com

Why would you feel the need to lie about a visa refusal?

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations! And yes she can.
Thank you very much Asivad +1

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Hi Asivad & Seniors,

May be this is answered before, I wasn't able to filter and find (Sorry).

I have applied for Express entry on FSW program, and its been 3 months passed. So assuming the decision takes 6 months I would be left with 5 months for my passport to Expire.

So should I apply for renewal of passport now or should I wait for CIC decision ?
I read somewhere that when the PPR request is send Passport should be valid for 6 month at-least??

If I apply for renewal now, would it effect my current application, can a update through CSE would be enough ?

Any suggestions welcome,

Thanks and Wish you all good1.

Pritish

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi Asivad & Rajkamal

I am ready to fly my dream destination and need your advice on following points:

1. I got my PR on the basis of LMIA supported job offer under NOC 0621. At the time of my application (After ITA), I submitted all the required docs as well as proof of funds close to CAD 23K (4 members). It is written on the website of CIC that if you have a job offer, you don't need to show proof of funds. Do they actually mean that OR it is on the discretion of immigration officer at Landing airport ?

2. What are the types of funds to carry along ? Canadian currency, Travellers Cheques, Demand Draft, Bank statement of Indian account, Fixed deposits of Indian bank accounts ? kindly advice.

3. Also I need the format of LIST which I need to carry with my luggage ?

Thanx in advance and good luck to all.

Rgds/Harry

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
I am in a peculiar situation here. Got my CoPR and one time entry visa stamped, valid till 18-July-2016. I am yet to land and got my marriage planned for 10-July-2016. My fiancé is a working professional in India. Now there seem to be 2 options in front of me:-

1. Land before marriage and apply for a family sponsorship later. But the problem with this option is that I can only sponsor her only if I start residing in Canada first (just read this rule on CIC website) and also the processing time is around 17-24 months. This would mean a possible break in her employment (as we would not like to live separately after marriage). Plus I don't have a job right now in Canada and don't want to put more uncertainties in already complex process. So not sure if this is a good option.

2. Go for a court marriage before and add her as an applicant to my existing application. This would reduce my points to between 454-466 (depending on her IELTS score) from 478 at this time. Then let CIC decide if they want to issue her a PR or not within my application.

3. Let the CoPR go waste and file for a new express entry profile and loose 1 more year.

Really confused right now. Any suggestion with explanation would be really helpful.

Also if I go for option2, which all documents should I be prepared to send for my fiance. Particularly interested to know if she would be required to give IELTS, Education Credential Assessment (ECA), Birth certificate, PCC as these would take time to procure.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pritish87 said:
Hi Asivad & Seniors,

May be this is answered before, I wasn't able to filter and find (Sorry).

I have applied for Express entry on FSW program, and its been 3 months passed. So assuming the decision takes 6 months I would be left with 5 months for my passport to Expire.

So should I apply for renewal of passport now or should I wait for CIC decision ?
I read somewhere that when the PPR request is send Passport should be valid for 6 month at-least??

If I apply for renewal now, would it effect my current application, can a update through CSE would be enough ?

Any suggestions welcome,

Thanks and Wish you all good1.

Pritish
Renew it right away and update IRCC via CSE after you receive the new passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry16125 said:
Hi Asivad & Rajkamal

I am ready to fly my dream destination and need your advice on following points:

1. I got my PR on the basis of LMIA supported job offer under NOC 0621. At the time of my application (After ITA), I submitted all the required docs as well as proof of funds close to CAD 23K (4 members). It is written on the website of CIC that if you have a job offer, you don't need to show proof of funds. Do they actually mean that OR it is on the discretion of immigration officer at Landing airport ?

2. What are the types of funds to carry along ? Canadian currency, Travellers Cheques, Demand Draft, Bank statement of Indian account, Fixed deposits of Indian bank accounts ? kindly advice.

3. Also I need the format of LIST which I need to carry with my luggage ?

Thanx in advance and good luck to all.

Rgds/Harry
You are exempted from POF so you don't really need to showcase anything, it is not on the officer's discretion. You can inform them (if asked at landing) that you are exempted from POF requirements because you have an LMIA supported job offer. Carry adequate money in whichever format you want from the above list.

All the information on landing documents is here.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
I am in a peculiar situation here. Got my CoPR and one time entry visa stamped, valid till 18-July-2016. I am yet to land and got my marriage planned for 10-July-2016. My fiancé is a working professional in India. Now there seem to be 2 options in front of me:-

1. Land before marriage and apply for a family sponsorship later. But the problem with this option is that I can only sponsor her only if I start residing in Canada first (just read this rule on CIC website) and also the processing time is around 17-24 months. This would mean a possible break in her employment (as we would not like to live separately after marriage). Plus I don't have a job right now in Canada and don't want to put more uncertainties in already complex process. So not sure if this is a good option.

2. Go for a court marriage before and add her as an applicant to my existing application. This would reduce my points to between 454-466 (depending on her IELTS score) from 478 at this time. Then let CIC decide if they want to issue her a PR or not within my application.

3. Let the CoPR go waste and file for a new express entry profile and loose 1 more year.

Really confused right now. Any suggestion with explanation would be really helpful.

Also if I go for option2, which all documents should I be prepared to send for my fiance. Particularly interested to know if she would be required to give IELTS, Education Credential Assessment (ECA), Birth certificate, PCC as these would take time to procure.
Option 2.

Points won't be recalculated as you've already submitted post ITA application and received COPR. You don't need to provide ECA or birth certificate for your spouse. You'll need to provide proof of relationship, 'Additional Family Information' form, bio page(s) of the spouse's passport, additional POF (if you aren't under CEC and/or don't have an LMIA supported job offer), spouse's upfront medicals report and PCC(s) for all countries where your spouse has lived in for 6 months or longer (not necessarily in a row) since they turned 18.

IRCC will ask you to return your passport and COPR as those will be invalidated now. They will process your spouse's inclusion into this application and then send you a fresh PPR asking for both of your passports.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi Asivad, In my GCMS Notes, The Program Assistant says on 16th Jan 2016 that my duties did not appear to be consistent with the NOC code selected however he further says that he is fine with the Main Duties and also agrees that i meet the minimum requirement of 12 months of experience. Intrestingly, on 5th Feb 2016 under the A11.2 Assessment, A Case Analyst (Selection Review) says that he is satisfied with all the duties and main duties as well and he further says that as per R75(2) PA meets the FSW criteria and then on the same day, he transfers my file to LVO i.e New Delhi.

Now, i am bit confused about what could actually have happened? Should i believe the Case Analyst review since it is latest or the Program Assistant review? I don't know who is higher in hierarchy?

Can you please help me with this? Thanks...