Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
Hi Asivad,

As you probably know, they have very recently changed the Police Certificate rules. Accordingly, effective from January 1, 2016, a Police Certificate is required from every country where the applicant stayed a total of 6 months including the travels. My application was in January and the rules were changed in February with retroactive effect. Do you think a rejection in this circumstance is likely?
This rule cannot be applied retrospectively WITHOUT simultaneously allowing another chance to applicants who submitted their applications before the rule made its way onto the site. I fully expect IRCC to provide some time extensions to people affected by this rule. Or if this rule changes anything for your particular case, you can submit a CSE proactively right away along with evidence of having applied for a PCC.

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
This rule cannot be applied retrospectively WITHOUT simultaneously allowing another chance to applicants who submitted their applications before the rule made its way onto the site. I fully expect IRCC to provide some time extensions to people affected by this rule. Or if this rule changes anything for your particular case, you can submit a CSE proactively right away along with evidence of having applied for a PCC.
thank you for your answer. what do you mean by submitting a CSE? How can I do that?

Also, could the fact that I was not asked a PCC as an additional document request mean that this requirement was somehow waived by the visa officer?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Hi Asivad. You have always been helpful in clearing our doubts.

I have two doubts, I need your help for:

- I had filled my profile on 17th of October, 2015 after receiving ITA on 20th August. Since then the status has not changed much. It still says 'Review in Progress' in eligibility criteria. Medical shows passed. When can I expect on the final decision.

- I received a message from Job Bank that my profile has been suspended due to inactivity (As I was not applying for jobs using the portal). I have reactivated the profile. But I am little worried. Is it going to affect my application?

Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigronaldo said:
Hi Asivad. You have always been helpful in clearing our doubts.

I have two doubts, I need your help for:

- I had filled my profile on 17th of October, 2015 after receiving ITA on 20th August. Since then the status has not changed much. It still says 'Review in Progress' in eligibility criteria. Medical shows passed. When can I expect on the final decision.

Follow the October AOR thread to compare notes while always being aware that other applications need not be processed at the same pace as your application - Each application is unique so there is considerably little merit in timeline matching but it gives people something to do while waiting for some news from IRCC. You can also apply for GCMS notes to see what's happening with your application.
- I received a message from Job Bank that my profile has been suspended due to inactivity (As I was not applying for jobs using the portal). I have reactivated the profile. But I am little worried. Is it going to affect my application?

Not at all. Ignore that message. JB account is useful only for activating your EE profile. It has no further impact on your application.

Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks in advance.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
damien86 said:
Hi Asivad,

As you probably know, they have very recently changed the Police Certificate rules. Accordingly, effective from January 1, 2016, a Police Certificate is required from every country where the applicant stayed a total of 6 months including the travels. My application was in January and the rules were changed in February with retroactive effect. Do you think a rejection in this circumstance is likely?
any reference link where this is stated by CIC please?

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad

just i want share with you my case and may be there are similar cases been shared with you many time.
but i need your opinion

i received my eAOR 29 Dec 2015 and after that i had beed asked for schedule 4 ( i submitted ) and my medical passed

then as i am living in Saudi Arabia , cic asked me to submit PCC ( as to get PCC from saudi you must have official request from any authority )

after that i submitted then nothing change in my application just documents change to provided

my background not change to on process ( still not started )

thanks in advance for your advise

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Asivad,

Good day to you. I hope you are doing well.

As always, thank you for helping almost everyone in this forum. If you can spare me a little amount of your precious time, I would be very grateful. I have an inquiry and would highly appreciate your expert opinion on this.

As per latest change in IRCC requirement re. ECA reports, I have requested a duplicate upgraded ECA report from WES with serial number ending in IMM and have included it along with my eAPR yesterday.

But just earlier today I read somewhere that I should have also submitted my first and original ECA report issued in October 2014. I did not think to include it thinking that IRCC only needs the upgraded version and that they already have access to WES database anyway as part of the duplicate report package. Apart from this, I’ve included original diplomas and transcripts.

Do you think I should have included the original ECA report as well? If sadly yes, will they accept if I raise a CSE and submit my original ECA report?

Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, my fate is hanging on it.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Dear Asivad Anac,

Need your help/Suggestion yet again!
I received ITA on 10th Feb, on the way to complete the online forms:

1. Regarding PCC: I live in Dubai, UAE from past 2 years, originally from DEL (New Delhi, India), the place I was living from past 10 years is now vacant in India (as I was living there on rent), and my parents have moved to some other place in the same City. Can you suggest which address to put for PCC request of DELHI? The current address of parents or my address while I was in India. PS: I have not lived at the new address, since I moved to Dubai, UAE.

2. Regarding Travel / Personal History during completing the form: As I live in DXB (On Resident Work Permit) But I'm Citizen of India, So currently my base is Dubai, UAE since past 2 years, So regarding my travel back to India my home country (and country of citizenship) (Delhi) Do I add it under travel History or not?

3. Weird Problem during Travel History: I have traveled a lot, so there are approx. 23 lines of travel as it asks to mention all your travel history of past 10 years outside the country of residence/citizenship. Now it says: Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated. Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. Now what should I do? If I delete my travel, It would be incomplete!! Would you know if there is a limit to number of lines/inputs in the travel history?

Please help!

OverallScore: 468
Express Entry Profile Creation Date: 12-August-2015
ITA Received: 10-February-2016
Criteria: Federal Skilled Worker (EXPRESS ENTRY)

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
T365 said:
Hello Asivad,

As always, thank you for helping almost everyone in this forum. If you can spare me a little amount of your precious time, I would be very grateful. I have an inquiry and would highly appreciate your expert opinion on this.

As per latest change in IRCC requirement re. ECA reports, I have requested a duplicate upgraded ECA report from WES with serial number ending in IMM and have included it along with my eAPR yesterday.

But just earlier today I read somewhere that I should have also submitted my first and original ECA report issued in October 2014. I did not think to include it thinking that IRCC only needs the upgraded version and that they already have access to WES database anyway as part of the duplicate report package. Apart from this, I’ve included original diplomas and transcripts.

Do you think I should have included the original ECA report as well? If sadly yes, will they accept if I raise a CSE and submit my original ECA report?

Dear T365, As long as my info. goes, it doesn't matter that you have included the original or not. And the ECA report no. is unique to each individual, and even though the Alphabet at the end is IMM or SO, but the front number remains unique to you.

Rest, Let's also wait for the expert opinion, that being Mr.Asivad Anac!

Best Regards,

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
damien86 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
thanks!

what about countries which do not issue a clearance except for residents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hello Asivad,

I imagine this should be just fine. IRCC doesn't ever ask for the ECA report - they simply ask for the ECA reference number which allows them to search for the report on WES's site.