Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Asivad ,

did u see the thread on new processing times for EE ? what do you say ?
Likely to be a technical issue given that every category shows up as 15 months.

There is also that 'suspicious' line of - send a CSE only after this time has elapsed - triggering the speculation that CIC is overwhelmed with CSEs and wants some respite.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
Hello,

i have a question about Schedule A,IMM5669E, would be great if some one could answer me.
1)i had usa student visa rejection 4 years back, so when i am answering questions D, i am assuming i should answer "YES" and indicate in the box the reason.

Yes.

2) how about question E)been refused admission to or order to leave canada or any other country?
should i answer a YES or NO here. i never entered inside any other country and sent back meaning refused admission but i am confused about what to say here, say "YES" and write the same reason as above for question D, stating usa student visa rejected or say NO and leave it.

Answer No.

3)Also do we need to fill the form, print and scan and send or just fill it and send it.

A physical signature is required on the form - print, sign, scan and upload.

Thanq.

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou soooo much Asivad Anac, i got PR only coz of your wonderful guidance and support. Seriously guys, there are very few ppl on earth who help us in this manner without any personal benefits and sucha excellent guidance inspite of contionous botheration by ppl like me. But ur nvr loose patience,Hats off to u. Many ppl lost temper wheneva I bother them with my queries but u hv always been supportive and calm. I owe a lot to you Asivad Anac, I wd nvr hv been able to get it without ur help. May God bless you and fulfill all ur wishes.
:)
Always Be Happyyy

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I had applied to SK team to re-issue a revised PN form, post rejection.
They did, however, there was mistake in the passport number of my spouse. Hence I have asked them to correct the same. Which I feel is important thing, which otherwise may result in rejection during the PR Processing.

In the interiem, I am hoping the draw cutoff score to fall to 452.
I have nothing to ask but just felt like discussing with you. I have got the correct Police clearance from PSK Mumbai now.

It would be great to hear from you on above discussion.

Regards,
Mumbai5

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Hi Asivad - I have a query, I submitted my application without claiming my Wife's education points (10 points) as her ECA was taking lot of time to complete. I got my ITA and submitted documents, etc with 21st Aug as AOR. Since then my application is in progress however no update not even BG check started.

Last month finally got my wife's ECA report and basis that I can claim extra 10 points. Considering there have been cases of points recalculation ny CiC(due to issue in job duties letter, etc) should I raise CSE asking CiC to consider extra 10 points in my application? Is it allowed and should I do it? Please advise
My Score 464, Minm cut off for my round of invitation - 451

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Asivad - I have a query, I submitted my application without claiming my Wife's education points (10 points) as her ECA was taking lot of time to complete. I got my ITA and submitted documents, etc with 21st Aug as AOR. Since then my application is in progress however no update not even BG check started.

Last month finally got my wife's ECA report and basis that I can claim extra 10 points. Considering there have been cases of points recalculation ny CiC(due to issue in job duties letter, etc) should I raise CSE asking CiC to consider extra 10 points in my application? Is it allowed and should I do it? Please advise
My Score 464, Minm cut off for my round of invitation - 451
You cannot claim additional points based on this ECA as it was obtained after submitting your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbai5 said:
Dear Asivad,

I had applied to SK team to re-issue a revised PN form, post rejection.
They did, however, there was mistake in the passport number of my spouse. Hence I have asked them to correct the same. Which I feel is important thing, which otherwise may result in rejection during the PR Processing.

In the interiem, I am hoping the draw cutoff score to fall to 452.
I have nothing to ask but just felt like discussing with you. I have got the correct Police clearance from PSK Mumbai now.

It would be great to hear from you on above discussion.

Regards,
Mumbai5
I expect the next draw to be in the 1st week of Feb which gives you enough time to get the revised PN from SINP. The cutoff for that draw is likely to be 470+.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
home1305 said:
Thankyou soooo much Asivad Anac, i got PR only coz of your wonderful guidance and support. Seriously guys, there are very few ppl on earth who help us in this manner without any personal benefits and sucha excellent guidance inspite of contionous botheration by ppl like me. But ur nvr loose patience,Hats off to u. Many ppl lost temper wheneva I bother them with my queries but u hv always been supportive and calm. I owe a lot to you Asivad Anac, I wd nvr hv been able to get it without ur help. May God bless you and fulfill all ur wishes.
:)
Always Be Happyyy
Congratulations home1305! Happy to help :)

confused1988

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Why have you shown only $8000? Unless you are on an LMIA supported job or invited under CEC, you'll have to show upwards of $ 15000 as POF for 2 people. If you were invited under CEC, mention $8000 in Schedule 4 as well.
I got invited through PNP, do you think this will impact my application ? I am earning around $4000 a month. Isn't that sufficient enough to show that i have the necessary funds for PR ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad,

There is this new issue now - CIC website has updated the processing times for 15 months for all EE applicants - CEC/FSW/PNP. What's your take? I mean, I really hope it is a technical glitch.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confused1988 said:
I got invited through PNP, do you think this will impact my application ? I am earning around $4000 a month. Isn't that sufficient enough to show that i have the necessary funds for PR ?
If you don't have an LMIA job or aren't invited under CEC, you'll be asked for POF. Check your ITA letter again to confirm the program. If you're eligible under both CEC and FSW, you might still get away with not providing POF if you're a PNP applicant.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Asivad,

There is this new issue now - CIC website has updated the processing times for 15 months for all EE applicants - CEC/FSW/PNP. What's your take? I mean, I really hope it is a technical glitch.
Hard to confirm till there is any confirmation from CIC other than the revised information on that link. There is also a line on that link about 'too many CSEs' on that link which leads me to suspect that CIC is overwhelmed by CSE and GCMS requests and they want to tone down expectations.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hard to confirm till there is any confirmation from CIC other than the revised information on that link. There is also a line on that link about 'too many CSEs' on that link which leads me to suspect that CIC is overwhelmed by CSE and GCMS requests and they want to tone down expectations.
CIC is full of surprises, ambiguity and a harbinger of bad news to so many. I'd say they are extremely unpredictable. I hope they keep processing applicants at the same pace or better - employ more staff to handle the growing number of applications. We have no option but to wait it out and see how things pan out !

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations home1305! Happy to help :)
Hey Asivad

I need your help to decipher this new update from OINP.The update is as follows:
Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email.

International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their ICAS ECA report. The ECA report must be included as part of your OINP application package. If it is not included, your application will be considered incomplete and will be returned to you.

There is a link of a form given in this update. What am i supposed to do with that and where am i supposed to send it? Moreover i have already submitted my OINP application on 30 Oct 2015 alongwith all the requisite docs(copy of WES ECA too). Plz guide. I'd really b thankful.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KNinja said:
Hey Asivad

I need your help to decipher this new update from OINP.The update is as follows:
Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email.

International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their ICAS ECA report. The ECA report must be included as part of your OINP application package. If it is not included, your application will be considered incomplete and will be returned to you.

There is a link of a form given in this update. What am i supposed to do with that and where am i supposed to send it? Moreover i have already submitted my OINP application on 30 Oct 2015 alongwith all the requisite docs(copy of WES ECA too). Plz guide. I'd really b thankful.

Regards
This is a new requirement. We have already discussed this on the OONP thread. Usually, after AOR, the officer handling your case sends you an email requesting you to order a copy of the ECA to be sent to them directly from the issuing agency.

So, OINP is advising all applicants who are applying after Jan 11 to do this right away. While it is unclear what has to be done by applicants who have submitted applications before that, I think we need to wait for the email from the assessing officer.