+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank God I received my visa today ( Abu Dhabi Applicant)

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
So this is the feeling :D.. I thank you guys for all the advices. It all worked out. I once posted a topic here before about the large amount that were transferred by my relative in Canada to my bank statement. I did not declare it on my application as a sponsor cause I was afraid that they might think that I will not go home to the Philippines anymore. however last week I was called by the visa officer asking about those transfers. I told her that its a help from a relative in Canada thats why I didnt declare it and today I received my passport ( exactly 1 month) with a visa stamp and a letter from the immigration officer to show to the Canadian border. I didnt do medical anymore cause I am a UAE resident.

I applied last July 10 2011 in person at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. I will be taking 1 yr post graduate in hospitality and tourism operations management in Humber fall intake...again guys thank u all for the help :)

hd93

Jul 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats amazing, I'm still waiting on my visa. I applied on the 21st of june and got a medical call on the 20th of july. Now just wating for them to send my passport with the stamp in it.

How long did it approximately take after the medical?

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
oh I dont have a medical anymore cause UAE residents are exempted. just keep on praying all the best :)

aaksingh

Aug 10, 2011
congrats u got it ...i am going to apply from dubai is it ok if m using my dad statment...how long statment u attached.. will b thnkfull for u kind info...

qwerty123

Jun 24, 2011
Elaine83 said:
So this is the feeling :D.. I thank you guys for all the advices. It all worked out. I once posted a topic here before about the large amount that were transferred by my relative in Canada to my bank statement. I did not declare it on my application as a sponsor cause I was afraid that they might think that I will not go home to the Philippines anymore. however last week I was called by the visa officer asking about those transfers. I told her that its a help from a relative in Canada thats why I didnt declare it and today I received my passport ( exactly 1 month) with a visa stamp and a letter from the immigration officer to show to the Canadian border. I didnt do medical anymore cause I am a UAE resident.

I applied last July 10 2011 in person at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. I will be taking 1 yr post graduate in hospitality and tourism operations management in Humber fall intake...again guys thank u all for the help :)
[/quote

Hi elaine83,

I want to know what was the documents did you submit in the canadaian embassy in abu dhabi?, Im also from the philippines and have plans to apply in january?, did you notarized all your school cridentials here? and also how many years did your visa is valid?, thank you...

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
aaksingh said:
congrats u got it ...i am going to apply from dubai is it ok if m using my dad statment...how long statment u attached.. will b thnkfull for u kind info...
the uae website says 6 months but I actually just showed 4 months bank statement. I think its ok to show your dad's bank statement just make sure you show your documents on properties as well cause thats what I did.

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
qwerty123 said:
Elaine83 said:

[/quote

Hi elaine83,

I want to know what was the documents did you submit in the canadaian embassy in abu dhabi?, Im also from the philippines and have plans to apply in january?, did you notarized all your school cridentials here? and also how many years did your visa is valid?, thank you...
my school papers are authenticated by the school. I got them the last time I went home on vacation. Just follow the checklist in the website and show property documents back home cause I've heard that most of the rejection are due to ties in home countries.

qwerty123

Jun 24, 2011
thank you for the reply, I already get the authenticated from my school, I dont have any property back home but I can show that I have enough money in the bank here and in the philippines, As well as my husband will sponsor me on my study... Do you think this will be ok?. Im planning to take up 1 year post grad in Project management.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]congratulations!!! [/size][/size] :)

aaksingh

Aug 10, 2011
thanks dear friend for u r kind info which was very important for me can u tell me about other documents also like police clearing certifiate should i provide from uae only as i a m residents here from last many years and wat about iealts ..i will b thankfull if u provde me a documents list u attached i m interested in acca in toronto lsbf...thanx

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
aaksingh said:
thanks dear friend for u r kind info which was very important for me can u tell me about other documents also like police clearing certifiate should i provide from uae only as i a m residents here from last many years and wat about iealts ..i will b thankfull if u provde me a documents list u attached i m interested in acca in toronto lsbf...thanx
i did not provide police clearance. the ielts is not a requirement however you can includes this on your application as well.

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
asaif said:
Would you clarify how did you know about the visa approval, through email or SMS?
they will not send you an email or sms.. you will only know that by the time they will your passport back