+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THANK GOD! GOT MY PR VISA!!

S

sandeep714

SISH7255 said:
Dear wonderful minds,

I am happy to inform you that I got my passports back with maple leaf for me and my dependents.

Although it was a long tedious journey, now I am quiet happy that I got through with the grace of almighty God.

In the process, my case was denied due to VO's mistake. I had written a letter to VO for reconsideration of my case and it worked.

I thank everyone in this forum who helped me directly or indirectly to complete this journey.

I am planning to land in Canada in the month of June'11, I want to help you guys once I am there.

Wish everyone all the best for the PR visas.

SISH7255
Congrats

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear all

Thank you very much for your kind words and good wishes.

May God help you all to get through the Canadian Visa.

My prayers are always with you.

Once again, million thanks for your kind support.

Regards,

SISH7255

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Congrats........... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Congrats....

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats SISH..

Have a great future ahead.

Cheers..

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Dear wonderful minds,

I am happy to inform you that I got my passports back with maple leaf for me and my dependents.

Although it was a long tedious journey, now I am quiet happy that I got through with the grace of almighty God.

In the process, my case was denied due to VO's mistake. I had written a letter to VO for reconsideration of my case and it worked.

I thank everyone in this forum who helped me directly or indirectly to complete this journey.

I am planning to land in Canada in the month of June'11, I want to help you guys once I am there.

SISH7255
dear congratulationsssssssssssssss................ pray 4 me.........

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
SISH7255 said:
Dear wonderful minds,

SISH7255
Hi Sish,
Im a bit curious and i hope you won't mind if i am asking you the reason of initial rejection from VO? And why it was considered their mistake?

Regards,
Starlight

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
starlight30 said:
Hi Sish,
Im a bit curious and i hope you won't mind if i am asking you the reason of initial rejection from VO? And why it was considered their mistake?

Regards,
Starlight
There was a mistake in calculating my IELTS point. Instead of awarding me 12 points VO awarded me 10 points and I was short of 2 points to qualify for 67. Eventually I was rejected due to lack of 2 points ( total 65). I immediately wrote a letter to VO figuring out the mistake and requested for reconsideration, and it worked.

Due to this VOs mistake my case was delayed by @ 5-6 months, however I never blame VO for the mistake because I think this is the very perfect time for me to get the visas. I always thank God for this delay, because me and my spouse have completed so many things during this period. It is all God's will, I always believe whatever happens, happens for a good reason when we submit our life to the will of God.(Hope I am not offending anybody)

SISH7255

VLP

Dec 22, 2010
Hi Sish,

Your case is of interest to me. I sent a letter of appeal to reconsider and sent some supporting docs for such becuase i feel the point given to my work experience was quite "unjust" leading to the rejection of my application.

Can you share to us what happened to you and what process you underwent and get this visa afterwards?

Thanks and God Bless.

Cassadra

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
SISH7255 said:
There was a mistake in calculating my IELTS point. Instead of awarding me 12 points VO awarded me 10 points and I was short of 2 points to qualify for 67. Eventually I was rejected due to lack of 2 points ( total 65). I immediately wrote a letter to VO figuring out the mistake and requested for reconsideration, and it worked.

Due to this VOs mistake my case was delayed by @ 5-6 months, however I never blame VO for the mistake because I think this is the very perfect time for me to get the visas. I always thank God for this delay, because me and my spouse have completed so many things during this period. It is all God's will, I always believe whatever happens, happens for a good reason when we submit our life to the will of God.(Hope I am not offending anybody)

SISH7255
Thank you for your feeback sish.. by the way, how long did you get a reply from VO after you sent a letter of appeal to them? and how did they notify you that your case was reconsidered?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
SISH7255 said:
Dear wonderful minds,

SISH7255

congrats :)

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
starlight30 said:
Thank you for your feeback sish.. by the way, how long did you get a reply from VO after you sent a letter of appeal to them? @after 2 months and how did they notify you that your case was reconsidered? After 2 months and repeated reminders VO replied me saying my case is already processsed and it will take some time to reasses my case since other files are awaiting finalization. case denied April2010, medical request after reconsideration- Nov. 2010.