+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFWP got Refusal,trying to get GCMS notes having problem as well help plz

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
i got refusal now i am trying to get the GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of my refusal I filled out the form and sent it to a friend of mine in Canada and my friend over Canada is trying to file the request online and after entering every question in the end when we pay the fee it says "payment failed" we have double check that credit card is fine but dont know what is the problem

We are using this
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do (Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request)

and i have filled this form IMM5744E

please help me if anybody can tell me what is the issue???

thanks please response fast.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
mr_technician said:
i got refusal now i am trying to get the GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of my refusal I filled out the form and sent it to a friend of mine in Canada and my friend over Canada is trying to file the request online and after entering every question in the end when we pay the fee it says "payment failed" we have double check that credit card is fine but dont know what is the problem

We are using this
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do (Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request)

and i have filled this form IMM5744E

please help me if anybody can tell me what is the issue???

thanks please response fast.
Hi mr_technician,

Not sure if your still experiencing this... If so may've been that you were trying on a holiday (Jan 1).

I will be applying for my notes this week and will keep you posted if you want.

ASyed :)