+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEST went well :D

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D Hi everyone i just wanna share my today's experience. My test was 12:30 today and I thought i was too early for 11:45 when i arrived at the cic office(edmonton office), there is like 10 persons earlier than me. But yeah, it is much better to be there early. I am very anxious because of the thinking i might failed the test. Then the officer came and ordered us to fall in two lines and entered the room after they have checked our invitation letter and id.

.. it took me 8-10 minutes to finished the test! and yessss i did it! :p i got 17/20 not bad coz i just read the booklet last night.. hahahah! the officer is very friendly/cool! he just checked my original docs, passport,pr card and ids and thats it! .. waiting for the oath in a month. I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU CANADA VISA members for the help.......... you guys rock!!!!

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungle010711 said:
;D Hi everyone i just wanna share my today's experience. My test was 12:30 today and I thought i was too early for 11:45 when i arrived at the cic office(edmonton office), there is like 10 persons earlier than me. But yeah, it is much better to be there early. I am very anxious because of the thinking i might failed the test. Then the officer came and ordered us to fall in two lines and entered the room after they have checked our invitation letter and id.

.. it took me 8-10 minutes to finished the test! and yessss i did it! :p i got 17/20 not bad coz i just read the booklet last night.. hahahah! the officer is very friendly/cool! he just checked my original docs, passport,pr card and ids and thats it! .. waiting for the oath in a month. I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU CANADA VISA members for the help.......... you guys rock!!!!
Congrats, who told u that the oath would be in a month-time?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
December_Applicant said:
I passsed with 20/20. Frankly speaking the Citizenship test is soooo easy. It should be made as HARD AS STEEL ! ... So that only a few ELITE pass out.
Interestingly they made the test harder a few years ago and many people complained that it is now too hard. But understandably the people who have the most issues tend to be older, lack formal education and do not speak much English/French.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
I don't think knowing more than currently required (read: knowing name of each dog in Canada) will make you a better citizen. Better citizen is a compassionate, volunteering and tax-paying person. These cannot be examined by citizenship test.

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Congrats, who told u that the oath would be in a month-time?
hi there loulou,

the officer told me to check my mail box after a month (4-6 weeks), they will send a letter of invitation for oath ceremony. hows your application going? hope everything is well

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
I passsed with 20/20. Frankly speaking the Citizenship test is soooo easy. It should be made as HARD AS STEEL ! ... So that only a few ELITE pass out.
woww congrats to you.. yeah the test was easy just read the booklet and everything is gonna be fine. i got 17 out of 20 is fair enough for me :p happy enough that most of my questions is a true or false type and a general information type and not the WHEN questions.. ;D ;D