+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test on Dec 22/11 and so far nothing.

magy

May 2, 2012
Hello,

Does anybody know how long it takes to be called for a judge after the test? We had the test on DEC 22/11 and so far nothing, they said they are doing the criminal check, but I will feel better if I know we passed the test, which they did not tel me. Can they do a criminal check if we did not pass the test? Thanks!

swoz

May 10, 2012
Hi, I also took the test on Dec. 2011 and haven't heard from them ever since. Know nothing about the test result as well. they don't give me a good answer on the phone and nothing on the website beside what I already know. I wish I could at least know about the test result. I read on one of the post that by going to the local office , one might get the test result but I honestly thing that's true! very unlikely of them ! Please let me know if anything new comes up . Thanks

daser6

May 8, 2012
I wrote the test April 18th, 2012.
After one week i went to CIC and the guy was really nice and told me I passed the test, some of them are very nice, however the guy told me that it could take four months to go to the judge, I really didn't understand if just the papers are going to the judge or myself. I hope I am fine and I will get my oath letter soon because every process is different from each other, I guess or is just luck !!!

magy

May 2, 2012
Hi Swoz,

What did they tell you about the deadline, did they mention something about any? The first lady I spoke with told me we both passed the test and they are doing criminal check, because our had been expired and as soon as they get the new one, they will schedule us for the ceremony. But then I spoke with two more and they said they don't know anything about the test results, and confirmed that this check has been going. I am wondering how long that can be? How do you count this 19 months, from the day they received the application or when they started to process it? Because we send our in May 2010 but they transferred it in February 2011 to Vancouver office and later they started to process it. Thanks!

M

swoz

May 10, 2012
Hi Magy,

Honestly I do not know anymore what the time line is ! I have heard so many contradicts which I cannot tell you how long it takes exactly. Right after exam the guy who interviewed me told me it takes 2-4 month for me to receive the notice to appear for oath but then again 4 months passed and I called them to see what is going on and the agent said it might even takes up to 19 months for one to be called for taking the oath. I believe they say that so we don't call them constantly. that is my assumption ! But to sum up, I think as every case is different and depends on what kind of irregularity the case has in it, it might get longer than usual .

S

sting

It depends on location too. Where do you live? I mean where is your application getting processed?

magy

May 2, 2012
We live in Vancouver, BC and I believe they are comparatively fast, most of the peolple got called for the oath after 3 max 4 months.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@swoz Contact Cic..i had the same issue there was no response for several months after test, so i called them twice and
received RQ in mail. so don't waste time....