+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test invite with no line in ecas

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
Hi folks!

I need some guidance in a subject regarding ecas. I've been invited to the test in next week but since invitation my ecas didn't change. Is it something to worry about?
There is someone in the same situation? Thanks!!!

justwaiting

Oct 25, 2018
I had a similar, albeit even weirder situation.

I received a letter dated October 13, 2017 informing me I had missed my first test date, and this was my last chance to sit the test. Except I never received the first invitation, and there was no update to my ECAS.

A couple of weeks later there was a new line on my ECAS saying 'We sent you correspondence on October 24th, 2017' and thats it! No other updates other than the AOR and started processing.

I went for my test and everything went fine, although I have been stuck in process for almost a year since my test, and 18 months overall.

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
I had a similar, albeit even weirder situation.

I received a letter dated October 13, 2017 informing me I had missed my first test date, and this was my last chance to sit the test. Except I never received the first invitation, and there was no update to my ECAS.

A couple of weeks later there was a new line on my ECAS saying 'We sent you correspondence on October 24th, 2017' and thats it! No other updates other than the AOR and started processing.

I went for my test and everything went fine, although I have been stuck in process for almost a year since my test, and 18 months overall.
Are you still ''In process'' without a oath invite?

YWG3

May 23, 2018
Hi folks!

I need some guidance in a subject regarding ecas. I've been invited to the test in next week but since invitation my ecas didn't change. Is it something to worry about?
There is someone in the same situation? Thanks!!!
You do not need to worry about anything!!!
I had no additional line in ecas and I got test and oath invite and I am all done now!
I only have 4 lines in eCas ..... Receipt, AOR, Processing and Complete

Reactions: DANBR86