10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Until now they had been targeting US Airlines but now Terrorists targeted Emirates and Qatar Airways to carry the bombs. Many lives would have lost if the bombs were detonated on board. many of my friends and family members frequently travel using these two airlines. Now it seems that airlines operated by the Far eastern countries are safer only.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I don't, Terrorists do.

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Jnathan,
This forum is discussing Canada immigration issues not political ones.
If you are interested in politics you can discuss that in the chat rooms or websites prepared for such subjects. Otherwise, it will be a matter of debate and arguments between all people who use this forum to get information or keen to help others about their immigration problems. So, please keep the forum for its main goal and do not take us for some thing far from our shared issue.
All my best,
Ali Shabanah

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Many of this forum are waiting to fly and lots of them are choosing Emirates and Qatar Airways.
Airline safety is very much related to people who are migrating.

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
jonathan or whatever your name is,please look for somewhere else to discuss terrorism. We here are mainly for canadian immigration and don't come here to spoil business for airlines with your parochial thinking. It makes sense to no-one as this forum is not for that kind of discussions sorry.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly very irrelevant topic for this forum, secondly remember if the last day of your life is decided in this world you cant change it by changing an airline.

Cheers
Saki

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
This was not my personal view. Its the latest news and The problem is PR holders' final step is boarding and airlines and head towards Canada. if this is unsafe then everything would go in vain. So this topic is no way irrelevant to Immigration. This topic would be irrelevant if the passengers would board on a ship to Canada.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
jnathan said:
This was not my personal view. Its the latest news and The problem is PR holders' final step is boarding and airlines and head towards Canada. if this is unsafe then everything would go in vain. So this topic is no way irrelevant to Immigration. This topic would be irrelevant if the passengers would board on a ship to Canada.
i would still travel by either qatar or emirates airways and i am not scared