06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
cris.ronel said:
im just new here in this forum.. before i was reading the website bbyaniproboards if some here are familiar with that website.. but then the website has been shutdown i think..due to the fact that some of the humors its becoming leak to some of the exams.. taken when applying for visa to canada .. that website help us a lot because me and my wife was reading that website when she get her visa thanks to that website.. that help us a lot.. right now im applying on TWP going to canada.. my papers have been pick up by air 21 last nov 9 2012.. and im still waiting for the MR and AOR.. sigh... everytime i hear a truck passing by on our gate.. it freaks me out.. because im thinking it was air 21.. now heres my case

1.i apply for TWP.. and fill up the form.. i inform canadian embassy that my son is here in the philippines with me.. and will accompany me to canada because he is a canadian citizen a 1 year old boy. is it okay that i declare it?

2. i have a prev record of being deny when i apply for tourist visa.. would it affect my application..

3. would my application become stronger since my wife is in alberta fr 3 years.. and my son is s canadian citizen?
Welcome cris.ronel! Hope you find this forum useful. I am not familiar with bbyaniproboards. Here are my opinions:

1.i apply for TWP.. and fill up the form.. i inform canadian embassy that my son is here in the philippines with me.. and will accompany me to canada because he is a canadian citizen a 1 year old boy. is it okay that i declare it? Yes, please declare all your first degree relatives in the family information form (joining you and not joining you to Canada).

2. i have a prev record of being deny when i apply for tourist visa.. would it affect my application.. It depends. What were the grounds of your denial? You need to properly explain through writing the reason of your denial (cover letter). The VO needs to be satisfied that this is not your fault or there was mistake during that time.

3. would my application become stronger since my wife is in alberta fr 3 years.. and my son is s canadian citizen? I don't think so. For TWP, the VO is looking if you are fit for the job, if you have good opportunities in your country and in Canada, if you have no intentions to stay longer as your permit required (family ties in your country or in Canada), if you are given the proper wage by your employer and if all your documents and information provided are legimate.

These are my opinions, based from what I've read about reasons for being denied. Other forum members could pitch in. Hope this helps.

cris.ronel

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for answering my questions cabalen.. and BTW once i receive my MR and AOR.. i need to process my MR on affiliated medical centers.. do i need to forward my medical result to canadian embassy? or they will forward it? cause way back 2009 medical are being forwarded by the medical centers to CEM..

ThankYouLord

Star Member
Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratiffy said:
@ thankyoulord:
Hi...
Thank you for the reply... Ü
Yes, this forum is really helpful as in big time! Ü
Anyway, hmm... That's good for you, at least you befriended the air21 guys and they know you already and at least you can give them a call to check... Ü well, I guess that's what we all need, a friend, a helping hand...
As much as I want to text or call and ask the air21 guy who picked up my application and who delivered my medical request, I can't because I lost their contact number. Huhuhu!
Hmm... Anyway for us July applicants maybe our visas are coming to town... Soon and really soon...
I've been asking the Lord and claiming His words and promises and been earnestly praying because I really want to spend Christmas with my husband. Then this will be our first white Christmas together and as newly weds too... This will be the best Christmas gift ever... And I'm really looking forward to it... (*^_^*)
@ratiffy--- hi... you might want to call Mr. Air21 landline number its 745-2443 direct yan mismo sa person in charge of checking packages to be delivered .. they will just ask for your surname and name : ) same here i was paranoid na everytime may mga truck sa subdivision : ) ako din mag 5months na... but.. we need to claim it.... GOD IS GOOD...

yabitoh

Nov 24, 2012
sir i think mahihirapan ako mag apply dito. sa saudi kase naguguluhan ako sa process.
tsaka mukhang mahihirapan talaga ako kunin yung passport ko.
meron ba magiging problem kong sa makati ako magaaply.. kong meron na ako possitive LMO at job offer meron parin bang possible na hindi ako mabigyan ng TWP
assistance administrator ako d2 sa samsung KSA for 1.½ year.
then ng job desc ko na naapplyan is warehouse worker..
pa advice naman.. thanks

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
cris.ronel said:
thank you for answering my questions cabalen.. and BTW once i receive my MR and AOR.. i need to process my MR on affiliated medical centers.. do i need to forward my medical result to canadian embassy? or they will forward it? cause way back 2009 medical are being forwarded by the medical centers to CEM...
The accredited medical centers are the one forwarding your results to CEM. Just call them after you've done with all the tests to inquire if they have forwarded it already.

sesenujs

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Tagbilaran City Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2012
AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
ThankYouLord said:
@ ratiffy--- hi... you might want to call Mr. Air21 landline number its 745-2443 direct yan mismo sa person in charge of checking packages to be delivered .. they will just ask for your surname and name : ) same here i was paranoid na everytime may mga truck sa subdivision : ) ako din mag 5months na... but.. we need to claim it.... GOD IS GOOD...
ThankYouLord,

yung landline ng air21 na sinasabi mo, yan ung opisina kung saan yung packages galing embassy? pwede din ba ako tumawag jan kahit nasa visayas ako? o yung local air21 dito samen yung tatawagan ko? maraming salamat :)

ratiffy

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
ThankYouLord said:
@ ratiffy--- hi... you might want to call Mr. Air21 landline number its 745-2443 direct yan mismo sa person in charge of checking packages to be delivered .. they will just ask for your surname and name : ) same here i was paranoid na everytime may mga truck sa subdivision : ) ako din mag 5months na... but.. we need to claim it.... GOD IS GOOD...
@ thankyoulord:

Magfafive months ka na rin naghihintay? Pareho tayo. Sana nga dumating na talaga mga visa natin.
Anyway yung landline na binigay mo para sa ating lahat na naghihintay ng papers from the embassy?
Dito kasi ako sa Baguio City, ok lang ba ako tumawag sa kanila?
Thank you uli sa info ha...
God is God and He is good... Ü

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
mims2000 said:
hi.

ask ko lang sana kung gaano katagal bago dumating ang MR?

Currently nasa 1-2 months yung dating ng AOR/MR. Yung mga nagpass ng September parang November lang nila nareceived.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
ratiffy said:
@ thankyoulord:

Magfafive months ka na rin naghihintay? Pareho tayo. Sana nga dumating na talaga mga visa natin.
Anyway yung landline na binigay mo para sa ating lahat na naghihintay ng papers from the embassy?
@ ratiffy @ sesenujs

You can call the number just to check. Hindi ako sure kasi kung lahat ng docs dumadan sa kanila specially sa northern Luzon and Visayas area. Sa Laguna kasi ako pero dun ako sa number tumatawag.

Here"s what you can do. Call the the number, state your name. Ask kung may package kayo. Then ask kung kelan yung last delivery nyo. Usually sasabihin nila at "Sir/Ma'am last delivery nyo po ay August". Kung ganun yung documents nyo ay dumaan sa kanila and you can follow up na. If sabi nila wala kayo sa record, then you call the Air21 branch near you to inquire san pwede mag follow up.

Hope this helps.

ThankYouLord

Star Member
Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratiffy said:
@ thankyoulord:

@ratiffy: hi... its ok to call them... their friendly namn... pagwala pa ang name ko sa na rec nila they will just tell me na "tawag ka ulit bukas: : ) this morning i call them up again.. and again.... bukas ulit.... dapat with a :) :) :) palagi.....

ThankYouLord

Star Member
Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sesenujs said:
ThankYouLord,

yung landline ng air21 na sinasabi mo, yan ung opisina kung saan yung packages galing embassy? pwede din ba ako tumawag jan kahit nasa visayas ako? o yung local air21 dito samen yung tatawagan ko? maraming salamat :)
hi.. think you can call them since sila ang direct na naghandle lahat ng pinipick up from the canadian embassy : )

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
ThankYouLord said:
@ ratiffy: hi... its ok to call them... their friendly namn... pagwala pa ang name ko sa na rec nila they will just tell me na "tawag ka ulit bukas: : ) this morning i call them up again.. and again.... bukas ulit.... dapat with a :) :) :) palagi.....
Ayos ah! :D Weekly lang ako magfollow up ;D Magaling at mabait nga sila dun. Parang ang dami-daming nagfofollow up sa kanila.

ThankYouLord

Star Member
Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
@ ratiffy @ sesenujs

You can call the number just to check. Hindi ako sure kasi kung lahat ng docs dumadan sa kanila specially sa northern Luzon and Visayas area. Sa Laguna kasi ako pero dun ako sa number tumatawag.

Here"s what you can do. Call the the number, state your name. Ask kung may package kayo. Then ask kung kelan yung last delivery nyo. Usually sasabihin nila at "Sir/Ma'am last delivery nyo po ay August". Kung ganun yung documents nyo ay dumaan sa kanila and you can follow up na. If sabi nila wala kayo sa record, then you call the Air21 branch near you to inquire san pwede mag follow up.

Hope this helps.

*** Very Well said Sir....

ThankYouLord

Star Member
Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
Ayos ah! :D Weekly lang ako magfollow up ;D Magaling at mabait nga sila dun. Parang ang dami-daming nagfofollow up sa kanila.
@ cabalen... Sir-- when i ask po kasi sabi nung guy na mabait na kausap ko daily sila nagpipick up sa Embassy :D