+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Visa Entry for International Students in Toronto

Yvans90

Nov 28, 2013
Please somebody Helped me.. I'm worried

I am an international student in Toronto. I applied Online for the Entry Visa on October 23rd, 2013 so i can go visit my family in Ivory-Coast. I received a letter from the CIC on November 18th saying to mail them my passport on express to Ottawa office. They received it on November 19th, i saw the signature on my Canada Post app but my flight is for December 18th, 2013 and i cant postpone it or cancel it. When do you think i should get my passport back or is there a way i can go take it back and redo an application from Ivory Coast?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yvans90 said:
Please somebody Helped me.. I'm worried

I am an international student in Toronto. I applied Online for the Entry Visa on October 23rd, 2013 so i can go visit my family in Ivory-Coast. I received a letter from the CIC on November 18th saying to mail them my passport on express to Ottawa office. They received it on November 19th, i saw the signature on my Canada Post app but my flight is for December 18th, 2013 and i cant postpone it or cancel it. When do you think i should get my passport back or is there a way i can go take it back and redo an application from Ivory Coast?
Dont worry - you have enough time to get your passport back. You should have your passport with the visa by 10th december hopefully.