+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) inside Canada has submitted on 21 Oct

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
meimeisu said:
my passport just arrived today. :D
Congratulations!!! Have you sent the Xpresspost return envelope with your application? I did that but I haven't got my passport yet (and I have tickets for Dec 12th)

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
lcortez said:
Hi Jstar13, have you got your passport? I am I'm really nervous!
Not yet Icortez !!! People who applied TRV after OCT 18 have already got their passports.
Im so stresssed toooooo

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
Hi guys ..Please help me
when I chose the option of type of work permit "I HAVE work permit restricted to some employer"
it ask me to upload "EMPLOYMENT RECORD"
Can somebody help me what is this employment record?
Any advice will be appreciated

meimeisu

Nov 25, 2013
hi lcortez, I did not sent the Xpresspost return envelope with my paper application. it came in as regular mail today. I did send email to them and told them I bought Dec 13th ticket... I hope you will get your passport before Dec 12.

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
meimeisu said:
hi lcortez, I did not sent the Xpresspost return envelope with my paper application. it came in as regular mail today. I did send email to them and told them I bought Dec 13th ticket... I hope you will get your passport before Dec 12.
Hi Meimeisu,
Did they replied to your e-mail ??

meimeisu

Nov 25, 2013
Hi jstar13, I got their reply after I received my passport yesterday. I hope you got yours as well.

Best regards

qwedsa

Dec 11, 2013
HI,
Jstar 13, did you received your passport back? I applied Oct 25th but have not received my passport. I have my flight on 14th Dec. I am expecting mine to be coming right after yours passport. I have xpress post envelop in their that might help to get it back in time.

Hoping for the best

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
qwedsa said:
HI,
Jstar 13, did you received your passport back? I applied Oct 25th but have not received my passport. I have my flight on 14th Dec. I am expecting mine to be coming right after yours passport. I have xpress post envelop in their that might help to get it back in time.

Hoping for the best
No luck for me .. still waiting .. Mine was sent through the expresspost too.

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
I am beyond stressed out at the moment... I sent my TRV application (paper) on Nov 11, got there on Nov 14 (signature and all), but I just called CIC call-centre and according to the automated message after typing in my client ID, my application was received on Nov 21!! How is this possible? Was it just sitting for a week untouched? I am supposed to fly out on Dec 20... Seems like it won't happen :(

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Jstar, you still did not get passport back?? Surprised!!!!!....

I have applied after you right...I got my passport last week end. Check with them then..

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
Kiranmayi said:
Jstar, you still did not get passport back?? Surprised!!!!!....

I have applied after you right...I got my passport last week end. Check with them then..
Ya i sent them email and fax. Need to know whats going on.
There another guy who applied with me he hasn't got his passport back either. Did you sent them your ticket or any reason of emergency ??

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
jstar13 said:
Ya i sent them email and fax. Need to know whats going on.
There another guy who applied with me he hasn't got his passport back either. Did you sent them your ticket or any reason of emergency ??
Unfortunately I had to cancel my tickets. It is incredible, I got an e-mail last Friday saying that my application was processed and I would receive my passports soon. I sent the xpresspost envelope to return but I do not have any news yet. It is a really sad day. My kids are constantly asking me for this trip. My paper application was received on Oct 18th.

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
lcortez said:
Unfortunately I had to cancel my tickets. It is incredible, I got an e-mail last Friday saying that my application was processed and I would receive my passports soon. I sent the xpresspost envelope to return but I do not have any news yet. It is a really sad day. My kids are constantly asking me for this trip. My paper application was received on Oct 18th.
That's very bad. At least Immigration should update the accurate processing time so we can apply ahead of time. I dont know whats gonna happen with me.. They haven't even bothered to reply me.