+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) inside Canada has submitted on 21 Oct

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
lcortez said:
Hi jstar13,
Yes, I sent my application by expressport but I forgot to write down the track number.
Ohhh ! Should've kept the tracking number. But at least you'll get it sooner than regular mail.
Please update me when you get ure passport back .

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
jstar13 said:
Ohhh ! Should've kept the tracking number. But at least you'll get it sooner than regular mail.
Please update me when you get ure passport back .
For sure, I let you know

mercha29

Nov 24, 2013
if u forgot your tracking number this is what u can do.....call up the canada post that u sent your package at...tell them u lost your tracking number but u had sent a package to X address on Y date. This is what i did to get my tracking number back... hope it works!

Kristine16

Nov 30, 2013
Hi! I'm on the same situation, sent my application via UPS on Oct. 10 and it was received by cic on the 11th but as of now I don't have my passport yet. And I even enclosed my itinerary for my flight is on the 12th of Dec. I'm getting stressed out, it's not easy to raise money for rebooking.. :(

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Kristine16 said:
Hi! I'm on the same situation, sent my application via UPS on Oct. 10 and it was received by cic on the 11th but as of now I don't have my passport yet. And I even enclosed my itinerary for my flight is on the 12th of Dec. I'm getting stressed out, it's not easy to raise money for rebooking.. :(
That means that they are lasting more than 50 days now, that is really bad! I'm starting to lose the little hope that I had.

prykaul

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov 2013
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2014
Med's Request
5th August 2014
Med's Done....
7th August 2014
lcortez said:
That means that they are lasting more than 50 days now, that is really bad! I'm starting to lose the little hope that I had.
I am not sure what's wrong here . I know a person who applied on october 16th and he got his visa stamped last friday.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
There is not much help with the tracking number in my case, ottawa received mine sept 30 and i have been tracking my inserted canada post envelope.it just kept saying that my tracking number does not exist, until on oct 9, i checked it said "received." Sure enough, it was on our mailbox.

meimeisu

Nov 25, 2013
The processing time just updated yesterday. Looks like there is hope...

TRV (study or work permit holders only) 23 days October 30, 2013 (Paper Application)

jstar13

Nov 14, 2013
meimeisu said:
The processing time just updated yesterday. Looks like there is hope...

TRV (study or work permit holders only) 23 days October 30, 2013 (Paper Application)
Hope is all we have now. My application was received on Oct 18th, Im still waiting.
This would probably the worst decision I ever made.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi guys....
I have cancelled my ticket just now. It ruined my all plans and feeling soooo sadd...

And good news for guys whoever got tickets for next week end: I got the information that applications got approved submitted until 21st Oct and they are in printing section.

I am totally dropped my plan to go India. Totally I disagree the process that CPP OTTAWA team is following. How come they keep one person passport long time for processing. And I came to know that they take 5 days to send passport back in emergency cases.

They has to change their rules at least they have to give reasonable response instead of one standard message whenever we emailed them. Don't surprise, I have sent them 20 emails with a big and full message but they replied me back with one standard message always.

And thank you all of you whoever provided great help here!

Kiranmai

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Hi Kiranmai, I am really sorry for your situation and I completely agree with you that CPP OTTAWA must change the way they are doing this job. Personally I feel they keep me captive in this city, without any possibility to travel somewhere and without giving me any concrete answer about MY passport. I feel a lot of authoritarianism in their rules and the way that they are doing their job.

Kristine16

Nov 30, 2013
Hi!
Does anybody knows a site where we can send an email to the immigration? It's hard waiting for nothing,.. I tried calling the toll free, but everytime I tried talking to an agent the line would hang up.. :-(