+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temperature in montreal

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
hello everyone,
can any one tell me how would be the weather at Montreal. will it be easy for student to survive with the temp over there??

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
i got admision in concordia university for may intake. But d admision i got it very late. By dat tym i got my admisn in nyit for mba at vancouver. For dat i got visa n nw iam in vancouver nw. Bt nw im nt at al intrested to cntinue wid nyit. I Want to transfer to a public university. So thnkng to go for concordia, bt woried abt d climate over der!

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Montreal has harsh winters and snow during winters as compared to Vancouver nd Victoria which have more sunny days nd almost no snow winters.
What's wrong with NYIT MBA ?? or something to do with Vancouver as a city which u are not liking !!!

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
nyit is very very small campus here. And d mba program doesnt hav ny value aftr finishing it. Again v hav to depend upon odd jobs n go to a cnsultancy. Vancouver is d best place! Ntng wrng wid dat. I want to get into public univ.

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Well I think U can try Sauder or Uvic MBA(Public Univ) programs being in BC itself nd there admission is still open for fall intake, incase u don't wana go to Montreal!!!! Just my opinion

But No MBA program in Canada will gurantee placements, even top MBA programs say that 80-90% students found jobs in 6months !!!!

kalam_gohan

Apr 29, 2013
@ Amulyav,

The climatic conditions are very extreme and winters are always freezing . But, the rules and clothing for these climate are designed considering these conditions.So, it may not be that difficult to get used to the environment. Btw, what is the program that you got admitted into at concordia??