+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temp. work visa

remy888

Oct 16, 2013
Hi everybody
this is perfect forum I hope i will get some wise advice form everyone .

My situation is like that
Basically My and My Girlfriend want to apply for one year Work permit.
-she is British
I'm Polish
both leaving in uk
planing to move in next year summer time to Vancouver . (and if possible stay there for good)

few questions
As her best friend apply last year, she apply with her boyfriend and they finally get there with solicitor help etc., good for them ..

*Now as information they share with us apparently, end of this year the application process will start is that true?
- if yes, do any one know when ? and how and where can find a dates?

*can we both apply as a couple if we have 2 different citizenship ?

* do they need new bio-metric passports ?

another option with I still doubt it might happened is letter with job from employer .
basically with my very rare and different skills I am trying to contact few Clinic in Vanc. and Se if I can get a position there i know they need do all that labor market check etc. But I was thinking because of my unique skills I could get chance , specially with a job title I got. I am a clinical coordniator for Hair transplant clinic ( where I can cover whole procedure from working training and managing others. as running clinic. maybe that could help me, But never know .

Please help us and advise with step by step how we can apply ad do it this proper way .

Hotpat73

Aug 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2013
AOR Received.
05-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-12-2013
HI
The procedure is very simple but it takes very long.
1. You need to find a company that is willing to hire either you or your girlfriend.
2. The company will apply for LMO for you.
3. They will send you the positive LMO and a job offer.
4. You will apply for a work permit with CIC Canada.

It is quite simple but takes a long time.
I am not sure about Poland but i know that British citizens do not need a Temporary Resident Visa so if she gets a job she will be allowed to enter Canada without the online application procedure, once she gets the LMO she can travel to Canada and get the work permit at the border.

Regards applying as a couple you need to look on the CIC website for the requirements, otherwise you will need to each get your own jobs.

Hope this helps

remy888

Oct 16, 2013
Hotpat73 said:
HI
The procedure is very simple but it takes very long.
1. You need to find a company that is willing to hire either you or your girlfriend.
2. The company will apply for LMO for you.
3. They will send you the positive LMO and a job offer.
4. You will apply for a work permit with CIC Canada.

It is quite simple but takes a long time.
I am not sure about Poland but i know that British citizens do not need a Temporary Resident Visa so if she gets a job she will be allowed to enter Canada without the online application procedure, once she gets the LMO she can travel to Canada and get the work permit at the border.

Regards applying as a couple you need to look on the CIC website for the requirements, otherwise you will need to each get your own jobs.

Hope this helps

Appreciate thank you so much for that .
one more question if u know the answer on that one to :
*what about application type one year work permit, is there any specific time when we can start applications?.
Some one told us we need to wait till end of this year for application to start , if we want to go next year?

regards
REMY

Hotpat73

Aug 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2013
AOR Received.
05-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-12-2013
Hi

there is no specific time to apply, the company can apply for a LMO at any time and forward to you once received from Service Canada. The waiting period varies for the different provinces but varies from 5 - 11 weeks.