+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Anyone has taken the test recently? What are the questions for the writing part? Thanks
Hi, took the test on July 19th. There are two tasks:

1-Write at least 80 Words. Write down a continuation of a short press article (called "faits divers").
2-Write at least 200 words, Write a letter to a newspaper to give your arguments and opinion about a claim. Develop at least 3 arguments.

Here is a link of the official website:
https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/wp-content/uploads/fichiers-clf/tutoriel-d-expression-ecrite-TEF/story_html5.html

Here is a link of a youtube video with practice tests:

Go to page 21 for a reply I posted for someone who had the same question.

Cheers!

Reactions: Praddy

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I know what needs to be written. I am just wondering what the topics were.
For example, "an old woman fought off a thief" for the first part. "It's useless to study other languages than English" for the second part etc.
What were yours?
Thank you.

Hi, took the test on July 19th. There are two tasks:

1-Write at least 80 Words. Write down a continuation of a short press article (called "faits divers").
2-Write at least 200 words, Write a letter to a newspaper to give your arguments and opinion about a claim. Develop at least 3 arguments.

Here is a link of the official website:
https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/wp-content/uploads/fichiers-clf/tutoriel-d-expression-ecrite-TEF/story_html5.html

Here is a link of a youtube video with practice tests:

Go to page 21 for a reply I posted for someone who had the same question.

Cheers!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I know what needs to be written. I am just wondering what the topics were.
For example, "an old woman fought off a thief" for the first part. "It's useless to study other languages than English" for the second part etc.
What were yours?
Thank you.
My apologies. Didn't understand you correctly.
What I had was :
Task 1: "A woman dressed in a wedding dress was hitchhiking" (Une femme en robe de mariée faisait de l'auto-stop)
Task 2: "Young people aged between 25 and 30 old who still live with their parents do so because they are lazy" (Les jeunes agés de 25 à 30 ans qui vivent toujours chez leurs parents le font par paresse.)

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Some centres provide electronic TEF where you do the "Compréhension écrite" and "Compréhension orale" through computer, the advantage is that you get the result for both instantly.