+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEER 12200 Accounting Technician

harjot1211

Dec 5, 2022
I am posting my job duties for TEER 12200 that I used for my Canadian experience.
It worked for me, so anybody working in accounting role who want to use TEER code 12200 as their experience can refer to below duties for guidance.
  • Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerized bookkeeping systems
  • Post Accounting Journals and maintain General Ledgers on daily basis.
  • Reconciliation of Bank accounts on monthly basis and other General Ledger accounts on weekly basis.
  • Prepare and Calculate costing for incoming shipments.
  • Prepare sales report and calculate sales commission.
  • Compile data from time cards and output to biweekly Payroll reports for submission to Ceridian.
  • Prepare Fixed Asset register, Statement of Payables and Receivables to facilitate year-end Financial Statements.
  • Preparation of monthly HST returns.
  • Prepare other financial and accounting reports as needed.
Job duties provided above are for reference only, please use your own judgment before submitting your file.

MMUNEEBA

Sep 18, 2019
hello, you really helped me a lot here. i am still little confuse about my previous experience prior to coming to Canada. Will you be able to review my job duties and confirm if they match with Bookkeeper NOC?
I would really appreciate if you do it.
here they are

• Post journal entries in Oracle ERP cloud accounting on a daily basis
• Perform reconciliation of the company’s accounts every month, prepare trial balance on Pakistan operations, and submit to management for monthly reporting
• Establish accounts in ERP accounting through coding, update general ledgers, and maintain them weekly
• Prepare financial statements annually and semi-annually on Pakistan operations
• Maintain a complete set of books and financial records on the company’s database in hard and soft form for 5 years as required by the Federal Board of Revenue Pakistan
• Perform manual inventory reconciliation and supplier accounts reconciliation through printed inventory reports, converting them into MS Excel and uploading the results to ERP at each month-end
• Maintaining fixed assets register, creating master and sub-categories for them in ERP, and running depreciation every month
• Conduct monthly payroll for Islamabad staff, process payroll cheques, Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution contributions cheques, workers' compensation forms, and withholding taxes for salaries
• Calculate, and process payment cheques for utilities and other supplier bills and ensure deduction of applicable withholding taxes
• Analyze financial records, prepare management accounts, and cash flow reports for management use
• Prepare financial analysis using trend analysis, and risk assessment to highlight concerning areas
• Prepare revenue, imports, and local purchasing reports on Oracle Business Intelligent Cloud for the Federal Board of Revenue of Pakistan and address their queries promptly
• Prepare and submit sales tax, withholding tax, and income tax returns every month
• Prepare year-end accounting and financial reports for auditors and liaise with them to complete audits and file company accounts with FBR and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan

harjot1211

Dec 5, 2022
I am glad it helped you.
Your duties look perfect to me. I think you shouldn’t be worried.
At the end, Call is yours.