+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tech Pilot BC PNP

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have small question. IS non technical company hire the technical employee under BC tech Pilot program.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have queries regarding BC Tech Pilot PNP Program. I am from IT background having 5+ years of experience. My CRS is 374 currently. I am looking on BC Tech PNP program to migrate in BC.
  • One of my known runs his own business but not IT related. Can he invite me their with the position of software engineer. The case is, he want to automate his business, building web site etc.
  • Will he need LIMA for that.
  • If he starts the process then how much time will it take?
  • What are the IELTS requirements?

Thanks

Last edited:

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have small question. IS non technical company hire the technical employee under BC tech Pilot program.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
I work for a non technical company with an IT position and I was drew under the BC PNP Tech Pilot

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi All,

I have queries regarding BC Tech Pilot PNP Program. I am from IT background having 5+ years of experience. My CRS is 374 currently. I am looking on BC Tech PNP program to migrate in BC.
  • One of my known runs his own business but not IT related. Can he invite me their with the position of software engineer. The case is, he want to automate his business, building web site etc.
  • Will he need LIMA for that.
  • If he starts the process then how much time will it take?
  • What are the IELTS requirements?
Thanks
-no needs for LIMA if it's the 29 occupations in the tech pilot program.
-draw for tech pilot is every Wednesday so within a week you will get your invitation to apply
-no language requirement if your NOC is under 0 or A category

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
-draw for tech pilot is every Wednesday so within a week you will get your invitation to apply
Can you answer one last question :

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Can you answer one last question :

I believe the Business needs to be at least a year old. And if it's the 29 Occupation (software engineer is one of them) for Tech Pilot then no needs for LIMA so as long as whoever that is offering you a job is able to provide all the supporting document then yes, he can hire you.

zaki arshad

May 20, 2018
guy sorry for a silly question. I am new in this immigration process . I am interesting in BC tech Pilot program. I lives in Sweden, with 4 years experience in software testing and masters in software engineering. What I need more to be eligible for this program?

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
guy sorry for a silly question. I am new in this immigration process . I am interesting in BC tech Pilot program. I lives in Sweden, with 4 years experience in software testing and masters in software engineering. What I need more to be eligible for this program?
You need a job offer for BC tech Pilot. With your education background, I will suggest that you might have enough points for Express Entry so take your English test and if it's good enough to get you points for EE then no needs for a job offer.

zaki arshad

May 20, 2018
You need a job offer for BC tech Pilot. With your education background, I will suggest that you might have enough points for Express Entry so take your English test and if it's good enough to get you points for EE then no needs for a job offer.
Thank for reply, this job offer will be a issue you are right. I will appear in IELTS test in a 2 weeks. This CLB 9 what is a requirement looks little bit tough to me because of Swedish language. Mean while I was looking for other options

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I have two related questions. I am on a Intra company transfer and have a job offer for 2 years. I think I am eligible since my job is in Skill 0 and part of the identified NOC list.

My question is what is the requirement from my employer? My employer is not based in BC and they operate across Canada. I need to work at a client location who has office in BC. Will I be still eligible as I will reside in BC. I think I am, wanted to confirm.
Secondly is Job Offer Form is mandatory, as one of the requirement I saw that company needs to employ 5 Citizens in BC, my company of course employs more than that but not all of them operates out of BC as most of them are based in Toronto as our head quarters is in Ontorio. Can you let me know if I qualify through this program

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I have two related questions. I am on a Intra company transfer and have a job offer for 2 years. I think I am eligible since my job is in Skill 0 and part of the identified NOC list.

My question is what is the requirement from my employer? My employer is not based in BC and they operate across Canada. I need to work at a client location who has office in BC. Will I be still eligible as I will reside in BC. I think I am, wanted to confirm.
Secondly is Job Offer Form is mandatory, as one of the requirement I saw that company needs to employ 5 Citizens in BC, my company of course employs more than that but not all of them operates out of BC as most of them are based in Toronto as our head quarters is in Ontorio. Can you let me know if I qualify through this program
your company does not qualify under the BC PNP conditions

Chetan09

Feb 8, 2021
Can you guide me through the process for BC PNP ?
I have got my work permit supporting LMIA, I want to apply for BC PNP quickly So that i can relocate to Canada with my dependent Family (Wife, child).
I have just calculated my score is 111 ( BE (CSE) and almost 10 years of experience with JOB Offer).

1. Do i need to assess my Education Credentials to apply for BCPNP successfully ?
2. Do i need to get an assessment of my relevant work experience ?

I have found that i can apply for application.
Thanks
Chetan

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Yes you need to complete eduction credentials, go to https://www.pnpapplication.gov.bc.ca/user/sign-in for the additional details.

Ensure you get employer providing necessary details from their side like employer letters and additional details as it is kind of employer sponsored as they will do additional verifications.

My application was refused later as they wanted employer tax document , office documents , etc.. which my employer refused to share.

Chetan09

Feb 8, 2021
One more question. Can we get direct PR after bc PNP application approval ? ( No need to apply through EXPRESS ENTRY (NO NEED OF IELTS)