+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

taxi services

vanraj

Sep 11, 2011
wanted to know about taxi services in toronto airport. first of all i hope its safe. secondly i believe they have heaters in their taxis, coz we wont have anybody to recieve us. Also me n my wife would be travelling with infants. So was wondering if they would require car seats. Ofcourse it is not possible for me to carry carseats from india. Plz let me know

Regards

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanraj said:
wanted to know about taxi services in toronto airport. first of all i hope its safe. secondly i believe they have heaters in their taxis, coz we wont have anybody to recieve us. Also me n my wife would be travelling with infants. So was wondering if they would require car seats. Ofcourse it is not possible for me to carry carseats from india. Plz let me know

Regards
Hi,

Congratulation !!

Taxi service is the most reliable, safe and best service. They do have new car which are loaded with every thing don't worry about it.
Call from airport taxi service and tell them you have small baby they will bring the car seat with them. you have wear winter and cold cloths before coming out from airport, evening is very cold, specially for baby. If any other assistant write here or PM.
Have a safe and pleasant landing.
Her are the numbers of best taxi service (if you are landing in Toronto)

Back Taxi = 416-751-5555
Crown Taxi = 416-750-7878

Hope its help,

hmisabpk

vanraj

Sep 11, 2011
thanx once again. actually the infants are 17 months old. Also we r carrying thermal wear, sweaters, gloves, waram caps to cover ears also. will they require anything extra. Also are there shops in the airport to buy real warm clothes especially for children?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanraj said:
thanx once again. actually the infants are 17 months old. Also we r carrying thermal wear, sweaters, gloves, waram caps to cover ears also. will they require anything extra. Also are there shops in the airport to buy real warm clothes especially for children?
It is OK, don't need any thing extra.
Airport will be very expensive don't buy from airport shops.
Now days temperature is not so clod after 2-3 weeks may it will be more cold.
next 2 weeks temp you can see : http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caon0696/table?ref=tabs_14day_table

hmisabpk

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
vanraj said:
o wow. how reliable is this trend?
What I have observed over the time here is that the Canadian weather forecasts are @95% accurate for short term say @ a week. For ling term it may differ, but mostly it is accurate.

vanraj

Sep 11, 2011
ok also the car seats, the taxi services can get 2 car seats na. coz i have twins.
Also wanted to know that is the pirport of toronto have hotels in the airport only for stay for few days. Also is it 5 star and what would be the approx rate.
Plz let me know

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanraj said:
ok also the car seats, the taxi services can get 2 car seats na. coz i have twins.
Also wanted to know that is the pirport of toronto have hotels in the airport only for stay for few days. Also is it 5 star and what would be the approx rate.
Plz let me know
Hi, vanraj,

They can accommodate your kid, you have to inform them the numbers of adult, kids and their age, and also number of luggage you have they will send 7 setter van to pick you. At airport also they have airport taxi 416 676 2120 or 866 379 0992, other company # Toronto 416-756-1516 & 905-629-4700 other company # 416-674-6464

For hotel you can check here according to your requirement and budget you can book the accommodation.

http://www.booking.com/city/ca/toronto.html?aid=309261;label=toronto-

Hope its help.

hmisabpk

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
20-04-2011 ...PPs sent 18/5 to LN from Dxb
VISA ISSUED...
"DM" 14 June, PP Rcvd back 27th June in Dxb
LANDED..........
Landed in Sep, 2011 by G-d's grace
You could carry feed bottles, metal flasks in the flight. Just mention it to the officials before you board. Also milk powder and food like biscuits, diapers etc for babies. During the flight you may put the milk powder in feed bottles and request hot water from aircraft crew/stewards. They will help.

It would be better if you could carry few sets of warm cloths and jackets for the kids. Please carry few pairs of jeans, and jackets for yourself and wife. And if you have enough space in your luggage add a good blanket that can accomodate your whole family. Please carry an umbrella too. So that you dont need to spend on cloths or blankets immediately once you land. (Please note that all these things are readily available in Toronto).

Please follow the posts of senior ""QORAX"" about first landing. He has mentioned many cost effective places for initial stay in Toronto.

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landedfew-tips-t85125.0.html

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
This threat is almost 11 years old. Hopefully OP made it safely to his place. The kid is probably graduating soon..;)