+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

taxation

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hi,

I am moving to Canada through EE and would be looking for a job.
What I need to know is what is the situation of taxation over there. For an annual income of 60k CAD, how much tax should I have to pay?

Also, for a single person, what should be the amount to live here reasonably well?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
akryptik said:
Hi,

I am moving to Canada through EE and would be looking for a job.
What I need to know is what is the situation of taxation over there. For an annual income of 60k CAD, how much tax should I have to pay?

Also, for a single person, what should be the amount to live here reasonably well?
It depends on what province you will be moving to. Federal and provincial tax rates can be found here: http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-resources/canada-tax.jsp

cammie2116

Jun 14, 2016
I just received a letter from the Canada revenue agency. I am an US citizen and I do not reside in Canada. I have a condo home that I rent. I filed the annual taxes which I have receive a small refund each year. I lost all my previous records in a fire. The letter is requesting my ITN or TTN which I do not have.
How can I find this number? whom should I call to get this number so the CRA can complete my 2015 taxes.

I hope someone can provide the agency that I can obtain the number to obtain my ITN or TTN ( Income taxation number or Temporary Taxation number ).

thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cammie2116 said:
I hope someone can provide the agency that I can obtain the number to obtain my ITN or TTN ( Income taxation number or Temporary Taxation number ).

thank you.
Just use the toll free number to phone the CRA!