+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking time a good sign ?

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey all,

As everyone knows that it’s taking a lot of time to get the visa decision. I myself applied on the 30th May till now only medical passed and no other update..

So my golden question is if it’s taking long then is it a good sign or bad?

Because I heard somewhere that if they wanna reject they mostly send the rejection letter with 15-20 days of application.

Plz share your valuable feedback in real tension

Reactions: Vijayvj

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
In general, I think that rejections do come much quicker, but isn't a principle as such.

Many more folks are waiting since April. I applied on 30th April, and still no response from them.

The Visa office is swamped with applications, and their processes are such that doesn't look like they're able to handle it.

Hope we get our visas before our university starts.

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
In general, I think that rejections do come much quicker, but isn't a principle as such.

Many more folks are waiting since April. I applied on 30th April, and still no response from them.

The Visa office is swamped with applications, and their processes are such that doesn't look like they're able to handle it.

Hope we get our visas before our university starts.
Right, so that been said u also believe that most probably rejections come quicker and if it’s taking time mostly it’s for good ?

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
If taking much time is a good sign , i think april applicants must get direct PR
Like seriously u wanna joke around in this critical situation too..
And more over if a person didn’t applied for PR he will not get it no matter it takes 10 years, stupid shit..

Study Permit Not Equals To PR

I was asking this because I myself observed that out of 10 applications 7 which got rejected there rejection came in just 15-20 days, that’s why I started this thread...

Though u leave it ...u will get ur PR

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I thought u were sensible enough and then u joined this Ustad gang
Not joining any gang but the pissed off with the wait gang, buddy.
Been waiting for 10.5 weeks now. Quit job, and done with so much stuff. All in a limbo now due to this delay. Was supply to travel this Monday, even that plan is done for.

Can't help but be a bit cynical

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Not joining any gang but the pissed off with the wait gang, buddy.
Been waiting for 10.5 weeks now. Quit job, and done with so much stuff. All in a limbo now due to this delay. Was supply to travel this Monday, even that plan is done for.

Can't help but be a bit cynical
Ya man in same boat as u ..

And one more thing could u plz review my profile and let me know the chances as per ur understanding:

10th: 6.2 CGPA
12th: 66% (commerce with maths)
BBA: 53%
IELTS: 7 no less then 6

NO GAP NO BACK IN ENTIRE CAREER

Enrolled in Niagara College PGDM in International Business

Your time is appreciated

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hey all,

As everyone knows that it’s taking a lot of time to get the visa decision. I myself applied on the 30th May till now only medical passed and no other update..

So my golden question is if it’s taking long then is it a good sign or bad?

Because I heard somewhere that if they wanna reject they mostly send the rejection letter with 15-20 days of application.

Plz share your valuable feedback in real tension
I wish I could agree. I was rejected after 8 weeks of waiting so it does not seem to be true. I think taking time simply means they are busy with other application, NOT that they looked at your application found nothing wrong and moved to other applications without giving a decision on your file.

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Ya man in same boat as u ..

And one more thing could u plz review my profile and let me know the chances as per ur understanding:

10th: 6.2 CGPA
12th: 66% (commerce with maths)
BBA: 53%
IELTS: 7 no less then 6

NO GAP NO BACK IN ENTIRE CAREER

Enrolled in Niagara College PGDM in International Business

Your time is appreciated
It's a good profile bro. No red flags in this.

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I wish I could agree. I was rejected after 8 weeks of waiting so it does not seem to be true. I think taking time simply means they are busy with other application, NOT that they looked at your application found nothing wrong and moved to other applications without giving a decision on your file.
Hey dear, sorry to hear that but could u plz share your complete profile and also the reason for the rejection plz.