+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Syphilis Treatment received, will it be a reason of refusal on medical grounds?

Pratikya

Apr 11, 2021
Hi Rohit
I have same issue. What documents are to be provided in name of proof of treatment. Please guide ?
I had the same problem just followed the instructions at medical examination. They treated me and i filed for visa in same week. Now medical result shows as passed.

harrymcanoida

Feb 10, 2022
Rohit , who completed the form IMM 5965 for you after treatment. Should it be fill and sign by the doctor who gave you the treatment or the Canada authorize Panel of physician. Please reply.

Naveen007

Jul 20, 2022
Hello,

I just need to confirm something. I have been treated of syphilis since 4 years now. Each test done when I do my check-up, comes out as Non- Reactive (negative). Is this okay for me to apply for work permit? Since I am treated now, will I be eligible to move to Canada? Please let me know. Thanks

Naveen007

Jul 20, 2022
I had the same problem just followed the instructions at medical examination. They treated me and i filed for visa in same week. Now medical result shows as passed.
Hello, hope you are doing great. Have you been able to move to Canada upon passing the medical test for treating syphilis? Please let me know, I am a bit confused.

Norica

Sep 27, 2023
Hello, hope you are doing great. Have you been able to move to Canada upon passing the medical test for treating syphilis? Please let me know, I am a bit confused.
Hi so did u pass the medical n get visa or not I'm worried same problem?