+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surrey CIC Timeline

larsson

Mar 24, 2014
Looks like it's the slowest office in the country...
Applied August 2012
Letter & Book - December 2012

Ordered GCMS Notes and received them last week - everthing is complete except for test, judge and ceremony. No activities on file since April 2013. Clearances expire this week.
Any ideas of what can be done? Contact MP office maybe?

moby786

Mar 20, 2014
Applied in jan 2013

Acknowledged receipt and Book Mar 18

Received line disappeared in Mid Oct or so

Still waiting........... :mad:

aamer43

May 6, 2009
moby786 said:
Applied in jan 2013

Acknowledged receipt and Book Mar 18

Received line disappeared in Mid Oct or so

Still waiting........... :mad:
you should call CIC to find out if you are been put in the queue for test....I am sure you will get a good news very soon.

anne_dsaint

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larsson said:
Looks like it's the slowest office in the country...
Applied August 2012
Letter & Book - December 2012

Ordered GCMS Notes and received them last week - everthing is complete except for test, judge and ceremony. No activities on file since April 2013. Clearances expire this week.
Any ideas of what can be done? Contact MP office maybe?
Hi Larsson,

We have the same timeline.. applied on Aug 2012 and in process status on Dec 2012.. Still waiting for a test date..... Let us keep each other posted.

Anne

Iarsson

Mar 25, 2014
anne_dsaint said:
Hi Larsson,

We have the same timeline.. applied on Aug 2012 and in process status on Dec 2012.. Still waiting for a test date..... Let us keep each other posted.

Anne
Hi Anne,
Good to know I'm not the only one waiting. I'll keep you posted. My friend who landed almost a year later than I and moved to Halifax from BC some time ago already got his citizenship! :mad:

moby786

Mar 20, 2014
Thanks for advise peeps....

I agree we should keep each other posted. It seems not a lot of people from this CIC office area contribute to this forum, and Surrey is one of the fastest growing immigrant areas in the country, seems strange to me why people are so silent.

Come ON people from the FRASER VALLEY. please post your timeline and experiences....

I only seem to hear lots from people in Ontario who are getting processed super fast.....

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm newbie compared to your timeline.

Process started 6th March 2014. App received by CIC on 8th Jan 2014.

little disheartening to see that Surrey/Burnaby offices are slow :(

anne_dsaint

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iarsson said:
Hi Anne,
Good to know I'm not the only one waiting. I'll keep you posted. My friend who landed almost a year later than I and moved to Halifax from BC some time ago already got his citizenship! :mad:
Did you lodge a single application or family? Ours is family, prolly why its taking tooooooo long :-\

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
This is a thread dedicated for Vancouver applicants, and there is a link to an excel file on it:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-applicants-t185384.0.html

Iarsson

Mar 25, 2014
anne_dsaint said:
Did you lodge a single application or family? Ours is family, prolly why its taking tooooooo long :-\
No, it's just myself. Simpliest application ever, with only 20 days away in the states. My PR card expires in July, so I don't want to pay $50 ++ just to get an invitiation for the test the next day. I'm seriously thinking of writing a letter to the MP Jasbir Sandhu...

Did you get a RQ?

anne_dsaint

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iarsson said:
No, it's just myself. Simpliest application ever, with only 20 days away in the states. My PR card expires in July, so I don't want to pay $50 ++ just to get an invitiation for the test the next day. I'm seriously thinking of writing a letter to the MP Jasbir Sandhu...

Did you get a RQ?
Did you call CIC to get the latest update on your app? I was told to expect an invite by the end of the month.
Nope, no RQ for us.

Iarsson

Mar 25, 2014
anne_dsaint said:
Did you call CIC to get the latest update on your app? I was told to expect an invite by the end of the month.
Nope, no RQ for us.
No, I haven't called them, I should probably do so. When did you call, just recently? Maybe I'll se you at the test then)

Iarsson

Mar 25, 2014
I just called and yes, they sent an invitation two days ago, for the test on April 22 :D
Canadian citizenship here I come!

anne_dsaint

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iarsson said:
I just called and yes, they sent an invitation two days ago, for the test on April 22 :D
Canadian citizenship here I come!
That's great news!!!!!!!!
I wish we'll get our invites soon too :D