luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
We applied our citizenship application with three of us (Husband, Wife + Daughter).
===========
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 3, 2013.
============
Haven't been heard since then, is this normal??

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest ou contact the CIC for an update and also request your ATIP report for a more detailed standing of your application.

Good Luck!

luvcanada said:
Hi
We applied our citizenship application with three of us (Husband, Wife + Daughter).
===========
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

============
Haven't been heard since then, is this normal??

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
I suggest ou contact the CIC for an update and also request your ATIP report for a more detailed standing of your application.
Good Luck!
I called 1-888-242‑2100 this number and got message "your call can't be completed as dial, please check the number and dial again", for last couple of days this has been going on. Is there any other alternative numbers?
Thanks

aamer43

May 6, 2009
When you check your status online, do you see both "Received" and "In Process" OR "In Process" Only.

Also if you do not see "Received" line anymore when did it disappear ?

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamer43 said:
When you check your status online, do you see both "Received" and "In Process" OR "In Process" Only.

Also if you do not see "Received" line anymore when did it disappear ?
Just "In Process", copy paste below:

aamer43

May 6, 2009
luvcanada said:
Just "In Process", copy paste below:

@luvcanada

You will have to call CIC to get the update of your application.....

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,
Below is my timeline from surrey:
applied; 18th june 2012
received: 21 june 2012
started processing: 8th june 2012
bground check completed: 5th july 2013
transferred to surrey 14th aug 2013
Surrey started processing 5th September

Called the CIC call center 3 weeks back and they sent a reminder to surrey office. Surrey office did not get back ...so last week I sent a fax. No Resonse to that as well.

I called CIC again today, and he said wait till 15th july as they need three months to respond. I said by then my background will expire. He said, "WE WILL CROSS THE BRIDGE WHEN IT COMES". For now just wait...

Any advise pleaseeee...will b e much much appreciated