+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supposed to land tomorrow but I think I'm missing a document - please help!

Berm88

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Please help! I was mailed my confirmation of permanent residence last month and I'm planning to land tomorrow but! The letter attached says there sho I led be a visa included - am I missing something? I currently have a valid work permit but there was no visa in the letter they sent me, just the cpr form. Was there a visa supposed to be sent too or is my work permit good enough? Please help!!!

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
Berm88 said:
Please help! I was mailed my confirmation of permanent residence last month and I'm planning to land tomorrow but! The letter attached says there sho I led be a visa included - am I missing something? I currently have a valid work permit but there was no visa in the letter they sent me, just the cpr form. Was there a visa supposed to be sent too or is my work permit good enough? Please help!!!
Did you get your COPR and along with passport stamped with visa? If then, that's enough to land. The VISA generally stamped in your passport. Please check your passport

Berm88

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
I wasn't asked to send my passport anywhere. I did my medicals and afterwards received my confirmation letter for permanent residency. So no there is no stamp in my passport. Is this a problem? It was never requested by cic.

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
Berm88 said:
I wasn't asked to send my passport anywhere. I did my medicals and afterwards received my confirmation letter for permanent residency. So no there is no stamp in my passport. Is this a problem? It was never requested by cic.
If you are from a VISA excp country, then you would haven't received PPR. Otherwise you must receive PPR and your VISA would be stamped on it. Senior plz confirm...

Berm88

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Is Britain a visa exempt country?
I definitely did not receive a passport request though but was provided my copr. I'm guessing I can land with that, my passport and current work permit. Correct?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Berm88 said:
Is Britain a visa exempt country?
I definitely did not receive a passport request though but was provided my copr. I'm guessing I can land with that, my passport and current work permit. Correct?
Yes, you're OK. You don't need any visa for landing.