+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

supporting documents-study permit

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
I have got three admissions from three different universities in Canada with scholarships and possible research assistant part-time employment on campus. How should i rejected an admission offer i accepted earlier?

I am about to apply for study permit but I don't know if I should add supporting doc. other than those on the check list. For instance, on 'ties to home country' I have my own house in home country and undeveloped piece of land, should i include the building permit in the initial application or i should wait until i am call for interview?
I belong to two professional associations ( I am a registered nurse and a profession teacher). Is it necessary to prove that with extra documents or my certificates and transcripts are enough? that reminds me, the check list does not have school certificates and transcripts on it. Does it mean i don't have to include them in my application package?

Proof of funds; I have the required amount in my own account. Do i need to include other documents like payslip etc. or the 4 months statement of account is enough?

i heard people are refused study permit left right and center, i really don't want to miss this opportunity opportunity. your ideas are welcome

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
which unis have u been accepted and what program?

Yes, u should add any information that is relevant and useful for yr application as long as it can prove that u will return to yr home country once u finish yr studies cause immigration officer do not wish to see if there is any tendency for u to immigrate, once they detect that, they will somehow want to reject yr visa application. So show as much as u can as there are no harms but benefits to them.

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
thanks for your reply. i am going to add all the extra documents, only that the application package will weigh some kilos. i have my building permits, pay slips, nursing license, my certificates and transcripts.

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
Yes, Masters program in public health. Are u already in Canada or u are about to apply for study permit? May I know if anybody has experiences from CIC office in London? I will be glad if u could share your experiences with some . Thank u