+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supporting documents for study permit

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I’m almost finished my application but working on the supporting documents. I’m now booking the return ticket. However I’m a bit confused. Do I need to date it to the end of my permit or like 10 day Later as example i don’t really know because this is my first time to be international student.

Also do I need medical insurance booked online-to support my application?

I’m self employed in my country I do freelance web designs. I don’t know how to proof that to them in the section of work history?

Thank you! ☺

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
I’m almost finished my application but working on the supporting documents. I’m now booking the return ticket. However I’m a bit confused. Do I need to date it to the end of my permit or like 10 day Later as example i don’t really know because this is my first time to be international student.

Also do I need medical insurance booked online-to support my application?

I’m self employed in my country I do freelance web designs. I don’t know how to proof that to them in the section of work history?

Thank you! ☺
Hi
Where you from buddy ?

everyjuan

Dec 18, 2019
I got a new passport and I have a valid student visa stamp in my old passport. Can I still travel to Canada using my valid student visa stamp in my old passport? It will be my first time to travel to Canada, provided that I will bring my old and new passport, travel exemption(Approved before March 18), Letter of Acceptance, Letter from school that my program is blended(on-line and in-class). Planning to travel to Canada 3rd Week of August.

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I got a new passport and I have a valid student visa stamp in my old passport. Can I still travel to Canada using my valid student visa stamp in my old passport? It will be my first time to travel to Canada, provided that I will bring my old and new passport, travel exemption(Approved before March 18), Letter of Acceptance, Letter from school that my program is blended(on-line and in-class). Planning to travel to Canada 3rd Week of August.
I think you have no issue here. However you should visit the embassy to just take a new stamp on your new passport. You already have a visa and it’s recorded in their system