Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hello Everyone,

I need some help regarding this ADR I received today,
They are asking for an updated CV and I have to fill a form with the following :

1) Intended, current or past field of study ?

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

I'm not really sure what they mean by question 7, and for duties in the last question , there is only 1 line, I don't know what to type there.
Also I called CIC and Eligibility is passed , is this for security . does this mean I'm in SS ?

Best Regards

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi Johanex - What did you reply? Specially on point 7. I got a similar request for my accompanying spouse. Both of us are working professionals and our application is for PR.

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hi Johanex - What did you reply? Specially on point 7. I got a similar request for my accompanying spouse. Both of us are working professionals and our application is for PR.
I replied : Not Applicable

sunny_123

Feb 21, 2020
hello i got the same request can u pl help me what to fill as i am not a student any more