+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information Form - Delhi, Details of Foreign Travel

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
In November 2011 Mississauga asked to submit additional documents. My sponsor submitted all the required documents in December 2011. My file is now in New Delhi. I have read in country specific guide that New Delhi VO also requires Supplementary Information Form - Details of Foreign Travel.

I have not submitted this form as it was not asked for in November 2011 or any time after that. Now, New Delhi has asked for an updated Schedule A form along with PCC.

My question is: Should I also submit the Supplementary Information Form along with the other documents even though I have not been asked to submit it?

Thanks.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
If you have other things to submit, then I don't see an issue with also including this supplementary info form. They will then have it and if they don't need it, then no harm done.
Send it with the Schedule A and PCC. You can write a cover letter explaining that you saw that this is a new form in the application package and sent it along in case they would require it from you before they finalize your application.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
tink23 said:
If you have other things to submit, then I don't see an issue with also including this supplementary info form. They will then have it and if they don't need it, then no harm done.
Send it with the Schedule A and PCC. You can write a cover letter explaining that you saw that this is a new form in the application package and sent it along in case they would require it from you before they finalize your application.
Thank you tink23.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Another question. Should I fill up the travel dates starting from the most recent to the oldest or from the oldest to most recent?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Check the guide. If it isn't specified I would start at most recent and make my way backwards.