+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Identification

Georgiana

Aug 15, 2011
When landed the IO will ask me to fill-in the PRC application and submit it (indicating the address to which the PR card will be sent). Though, as I get, there is the whole package of documents to accompany the application, among them is Supplementary Identification, which has to be ordered, as it requires originals, and delivery of which takes approx 2 weeks.

I'm confused, if I apply for PRC at airport, when should I send the Supplementary Identification and other required documents??

Would appreciate your help to sort this issue out ???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Georgiana said:
When landed the IO will ask me to fill-in the PRC application and submit it (indicating the address to which the PR card will be sent). Though, as I get, there is the whole package of documents to accompany the application, among them is Supplementary Identification, which has to be ordered, as it requires originals, and delivery of which takes approx 2 weeks.

I'm confused, if I apply for PRC at airport, when should I send the Supplementary Identification and other required documents??

Would appreciate your help to sort this issue out ???
You are confusing the application package for renewing a PR card. The initial PR card at the POE is completed by the IO during "landing" You don't have to complete any forms nor supply any other documents other than your COPR.