+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suportive documents

laila

Apr 25, 2013
hello All members

I am trying to renew my PR card, which is already expired 8 months ago
I have been in Canada for the last 2 years, working full time, paying tax, My card expired in january, I could not renew beacause at that time I did not meet the right time, so I hade to wait for 8 more month on top of the 5 years since I became a PR holder...SO???

so please let me know what kind of supportive documents I need to attach with my Renewal application so that my case is strong enough ??
do i need to send copy of my phone contract, do I need a letter from my bank to show my account history??
how about my pay check for the last 2 years shall I make copy of it and send it?????

please let me know??

many thanks members

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laila said:
hello All members

I am trying to renew my PR card, which is already expired 8 months ago
I have been in Canada for the last 2 years, working full time, paying tax, My card expired in january, I could not renew beacause at that time I did not meet the right time, so I hade to wait for 8 more month on top of the 5 years since I became a PR holder...SO???

so please let me know what kind of supportive documents I need to attach with my Renewal application so that my case is strong enough ??
do i need to send copy of my phone contract, do I need a letter from my bank to show my account history??
how about my pay check for the last 2 years shall I make copy of it and send it?????

please let me know??

many thanks members
As you have met the RO, you need to submit only the documents as required on the check list. The instructions on the application kit clearly specifies what you have to do. However, any additional documents to support the proof of your physical presence in Canada would be helpful.