Passport Req..
13-06-2012 …Submitted 13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
HopingFaith said:
Super visa docs submitted- may 5 2012
Medical submitted- june 11 2012
Approval- still waiting

Is this normal? To wait t h is long for the approval?
HopingFaith, usually about after 30 days sa medical exam request may visa na, but because ang volume ng application ngaun ay higher it will take about 2-3 more weeks ang visa ma issue. So yung sau 30 days and two weeks na di kasali ang weekends...don't worry too much, pwede ng tawagan ang embassy may specific call centre para sa Super Visa.

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
i dont have time to abckread yet but i will when i have the time. :)

im planning on sponsoring my dad and stepmom. I was just wondering if the supervisa can be converted to PR eventualy.

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008 ... Confirmation of Receipt December 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
sarsicola said:
i dont have time to abckread yet but i will when i have the time. :)

im planning on sponsoring my dad and stepmom. I was just wondering if the supervisa can be converted to PR eventualy.
Well, as I mentioned in PR for parents' Manila visa office forum, my parents are now in Canada with Super Visa since April and are also have PR application being processed in Manila since August 3. Although I applied for their PR on 2008, the sponsorship processing had not started until May this year. Based on that, it should be OK to apply for PR while your parents are here in Canada with temporary resident visa. But, because temporary resident visa holder is authorized for only 6 months, Super Visa has a maximum of 2 years, the holder has to apply for extension frequently until he/she is granted PR visa. I would, however, contact CIC regarding this question as they are the most reliable source of correct information.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Hello Moraine .. can you give me some ideas about my requirements that i need to comply as a Inviter .. does i have a form to fill-up? or all that form for my Mom only... and her dependants. and Where i can buy some insurance for her? thank you so much sis Moraine hope you can help please

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
NT_PH,

What my husband and I did for my parents' Super Visa was we filled in all the forms online for them and printed it here. We also filled in the authorized representative form (I was the authorized representative). We also included, the Option C printout which you can get by calling the Canada Revenue. We wrote a 2 pages invitation letter addressed to the Canadian Embassy Manila. In the letter we wrote about me and my husband, our source of income, and we pledged to provide everything that my parents' need during their stay here in Canad. We also mentioned that we are paying for the whole processing of my parents' application as well as for their plane tickets. And we wrote about the private medical insurance (from Pacific BLUE CROSS) which my husband and I also purchased for my parents. We sent all these to my parents via courier. While completing these documents, my parents were also gathering their requirements such as employment letter, bank statement, property documents, and the basic required docs which are posted online http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp#step1

Note that there are additional forms to fill in for applicants residing in the Philippines. Please check Canadian Embassy Manila for these forms because I don't have it here in my bookmarks anymore. I recommend that you fill it in for your parents as well for faster and easier processing of their application.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Moraine said:
NT_PH,

What my husband and I did for my parents' Super Visa was we filled in all the forms online for them and printed it here. We also filled in the authorized representative form (I was the authorized representative). We also included, the Option C printout which you can get by calling the Canada Revenue. We wrote a 2 pages invitation letter addressed to the Canadian Embassy Manila. In the letter we wrote about me and my husband, our source of income, and we pledged to provide everything that my parents' need during their stay here in Canad. We also mentioned that we are paying for the whole processing of my parents' application as well as for their plane tickets. And we wrote about the private medical insurance (from Pacific BLUE CROSS) which my husband and I also purchased for my parents. We sent all these to my parents via courier. While completing these documents, my parents were also gathering their requirements such as employment letter, bank statement, property documents, and the basic required docs which are posted online http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp#step1

Note that there are additional forms to fill in for applicants residing in the Philippines. Please check Canadian Embassy Manila for these forms because I don't have it here in my bookmarks anymore. I recommend that you fill it in for your parents as well for faster and easier processing of their application.
thank you so much for the information that you given to me.. Am in canada right now.. but we live in North Part of Canada. Am from davao (Lupon Davao Oriental) nice to meet you here... thanks once again. My last question poh.. Same lang poh bha nang form fill-upan para sa Super Visa and TVR forms?

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
NT_PH said:
thank you so much for the information that you given to me.. Am in canada right now.. but we live in North Part of Canada. Am from davao (Lupon Davao Oriental) nice to meet you here... thanks once again. My last question poh.. Same lang poh bha nang form fill-upan para sa Super Visa and TVR forms?
You're welcome. How long have you been here in Canada? I am from Davao City and I can understand and speak Bisaya very fluently, but I avoid to do it here for other members--fair enough, I guess. Nice to meet you all here and wishing you good luck on your applications for your parents. For your last question, yes there is only one type of application package for all TRV. Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp The instructions for completing the forms are posted on that site. Scroll down and you will find information specific for Super Visa.

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
toinky said:
hi moraine, thanks ha ;-)

i just followed the format sa cic para sa invi letter, pwde patingin ng invi letter nyo? kung okay lang...thanks
Hi toinky, my apologies for i missed this one. I hope your parents are here already.

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
ruparupa said:
Hi all, I'll apply for my mom's supervisa next week. Her visa office is Singapore. Her insurance policy is effective from 1st Jan '13 to 31st Dec '13. Does that mean she has to travel between that period even if she gets visa before that period? Would you guys please help me to understand this?

Thanks in advance
Rupa
Hi Rupa,

I hope you already got the answers to these questions. She has to have her medical insurance effective from the date of her arrival in Canada just to be safe in case she meets a POE officer who will check her insurance and other docs. You can also check other thread specific to Super Visa.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Moraine said:
You're welcome. How long have you been here in Canada? I am from Davao City and I can understand and speak Bisaya very fluently, but I avoid to do it here for other members--fair enough, I guess. Nice to meet you all here and wishing you good luck on your applications for your parents. For your last question, yes there is only one type of application package for all TRV. Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp The instructions for completing the forms are posted on that site. Scroll down and you will find information specific for Super Visa.
Hello Moraine, we almost 9 months here in Canada. BTW if you do not mind where here in Canada. Yeah , i plan to sponsor My Mom but she do not have any work there .. she just a house wife. but my dad have three Tricycle that we get a source for a Living. But am willing to help Mom to sent some money for her Account to be show to the embassy do you think it is good Idea? thanks

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
NT_PH said:
Hello Moraine, we almost 9 months here in Canada. BTW if you do not mind where here in Canada. Yeah , i plan to sponsor My Mom but she do not have any work there .. she just a house wife. but my dad have three Tricycle that we get a source for a Living. But am willing to help Mom to sent some money for her Account to be show to the embassy do you think it is good Idea? thanks
White Rock, BC. That's a good idea! Let the embassy know that you and your husband are financially supporting your parents. If you have western union receipts you can also include it.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Moraine said:
White Rock, BC. That's a good idea! Let the embassy know that you and your husband are financially supporting your parents. If you have western union receipts you can also include it.
Hello Moraine can please help me to find the co-signer form the cic site .. thank you so much poh... you are big help to me.

regards to your family

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
NT_PH said:
Hello Moraine can please help me to find the co-signer form the cic site .. thank you so much poh... you are big help to me.

regards to your family
NT_PH, you do not need to complete the form for the co-signer if you are applying for Super Visa. Just do the invitation letter. Make sure to mention your husband and write his name, make him sign the invitation letter as well. Attach a copy of his birth certificate or Canadian passport, this way helped us! If your husband is not a Canadian citizen, you can use his PR documents. Do not forget about OPTION C printout.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Moraine said:
NT_PH, you do not need to complete the form for the co-signer if you are applying for Super Visa. Just do the invitation letter. Make sure to mention your husband and write his name, make him sign the invitation letter as well. Attach a copy of his birth certificate or Canadian passport, this way helped us! If your husband is not a Canadian citizen, you can use his PR documents. Do not forget about OPTION C printout.
thank you so much sis Moraine... may tanung pa poh ako kung okay lang... I gathered namo sa all documnets for my Mom para ready na someday... but my mom do not have yet bank account... it is okay if i will open an account for her while we are stiill gathering some of the requirements... coz i read on the web site they need atleast 6 months ? what is the best i can do for her? and it is doesnt matter what kind of Bank.. coz in our town we only have One Network Bank. or does i need my mom gotto the bank like BDO, BPI and PNB.... ? and we are going to pay her application here in Canada.. what should i do poh.. thanks .. i really appreciate sa mga tulong ninyo poh sa akin. big help

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hello guys how r u doing
1/if u don't mind can you please tell me about this kind of visa ...super visa ??
2/and who is able and have right to apply for this visa ??
3/and what documents do i need to apply for it ?
waiting for your answers
thank you