+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa application under process since July 2020. Help Plzz!!!!!

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My mothers super visa application has been under process since july 2020. I am not able to reach CIC call center or talk to anyone at CIC. Multiple webforms gave me standard response, application is under process. I even approached the local MP to get me an update, After this CIC asked a couple of documents which I send them a couple of months ago. There is no change of status in the portal. I am out of ideas on what to do here. Can anyone suggest me what I could do here to get this application moving?

Thanks
Ravi

Lsingh2212

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Hi Everyone,

My mothers super visa application has been under process since july 2020. I am not able to reach CIC call center or talk to anyone at CIC. Multiple webforms gave me standard response, application is under process. I even approached the local MP to get me an update, After this CIC asked a couple of documents which I send them a couple of months ago. There is no change of status in the portal. I am out of ideas on what to do here. Can anyone suggest me what I could do here to get this application moving?

Thanks
Ravi
It is very unfortunate situation.
The only thing i can think of now is apply for mandamus application.
Get details below

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Ravi
Withdraw and reapply. Those who had applied before September 2021 were instructed to withdraw and reapply.