+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a super visa insurance for my moms super visa application. But I have 2 questions:
1. If I go with 1000 deductible, does it impact the application?
2. I'm thinking to choose Destination Travel Insurance company. Has anyone bought insurance from that company yet?

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
No it won't impact the application.
Destination travel and century 21 are some of the best companies out there.

Reactions: Dien

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
No it won't impact the application.
Destination travel and century 21 are some of the best companies out there.
Thank you so much.

Another question. After applying for the super visa, Should I book a medical ASAP? or wait until IRCC asks or gives the IMM 1017E form?

If I book the exam right after, what documents do I need to bring, or to proof that I already applied for super visa?

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you so much.

Another question. After applying for the super visa, Should I book a medical ASAP? or wait until IRCC asks or gives the IMM 1017E form?

If I book the exam right after, what documents do I need to bring, or to proof that I already applied for super visa?
You can always get the medical exam done in advance and provide the UMI# (it's a barcode provided on e medical information sheet) while filling the application for super visa. That will speed up the process. It is personal preference, some do it afterwards upon request. some do it in advance.