Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
masalakh said:
Hi,

I wanted to confirm one thing please about the medical exam request.

My parents got the medical request which they completed at Karachi office located ar Razi road.

They uploaded the scan copy of the receipts to the online application, but still the application says 'waiting for medical results'.

The agent is saying that the medical office will give them an e-medical information sheet. And only that sheet is acceptable in the online application. We have contacted the medical office multiple times but they are saying we dont give that.

Please can anyone confirm what their parents provided to the online application after their medical got conducted.

Thanks a lot.

--

Imran
Hello Imran, it usually takes 10 to 15 days after medical exam to see an update on mycic. Can you please tell me the agent's name who helped you through out the process and also which insurance company you get a policy from and whats the premium?

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've question, not related to this specific thread but in general. What are the options in terms of appeal a person/host have when a visit visa gets rejected?
For eg:- Can a person appeal against the rejection or asks for specific reason?

Thanks in advance.

Xaideez

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
HI ALL,

Hope you all are having a great day! :)

I am filing an application of super visa for my parents and can use any sort of tips and advice from you guys. I live in Toronto my parents are living in Karachi. I had applied visit visa for my mother before(when i was pregnant) but it was rejected :'(. Reason was probably their financial situation. So i decided to go for Super Visa!! Fingers crossed!My income meets the LICO criteria(It is around 80K). I was told(by someone who works for super visa applications) that I need to show around Rs. 100,000 in my parents personal account. I am targeting to get that amount in their account and submit the account balance and statements. Also I will be submitting partnership deed of my father's business. My parents don't own any property and are living on rent, so I cannot show any property documents. I will be submitting my T4 for the year 2015 and my bank statements. Any insights on how much balance should I show in my personal account? Also i will appreciate any words of wisdom from you guys regarding super visa application. I have a full time job and its very difficult for me to go visit my parents and even if i do i cannot stay for a longer period. Therefore i just want to do all the due diligence before submitting the super visa application. I am so counting on it ???

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
No reply :(

I also wanted to know if it is good enough that I meet LICO in the year 2015? In the year 2014 I was on maternity and thus do not meet the LICO criteria. I will file my tax first for 2015 before applying for super visa so I can provide notice of assessment.

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
It has been over 16 weeks since applied TRV for my mother online but no response from CHC Islamabad yet.
I sent couple case specific inquiries but no reply from CHC.
Dont know whats going on.

is it helpfull to apply for CAIPS?

Thanks

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
its almost six months since i applied for my dads supervisa and the wait is killing me. why is chc isloo so slow :(

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
vahidyz said:
its almost six months since i applied for my dads supervisa and the wait is killing me. why is chc isloo so slow :(
. I received a medical BC request after wating 6 months , I did sent 2 times case specific enquiry , finally they sent me this request, hopefully you guys gona get it soon , good luck

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
I sent an email asking the status of my dads supervisa to which they replied that it is in process and nothing else. Shall i raise a case specific inquiry, is it any different to sending them an email.???

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
vahidyz said:
I sent an email asking the status of my dads supervisa to which they replied that it is in process and nothing else. Shall i raise a case specific inquiry, is it any different to sending them an email.???
Hi Vahidyz

could you please tell me Email adrress you sent your inquiry to?

I sent two case specific inquiries but never got reply.

I guess it is same thing but seems they reply in emial :'(

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
I was thinking of getting medical done upfront before applying. Can someone please tell me medical is valid for six months or a year?

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
chau01 said:
It has been over 16 weeks since applied TRV for my mother online but no response from CHC Islamabad yet.
I sent couple case specific inquiries but no reply from CHC.
Dont know whats going on.

is it helpfull to apply for CAIPS?

Thanks
Any Update?