na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hi all,
we are expecting and would like the mother in law to be with us in or after delivery. Please advise specific steps in advising her to apply for the super visa. She is in Karachi.
Also, the wife is not employed at the moment so does my income counts towards the minimum requirements or does it have to be her income.

any and all help would be much appreciated.

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hi all,
we are expecting and would like the mother in law to be with us in or after delivery. Please advise specific steps in advising her to apply for the super visa. She is in Karachi.
Also, the wife is not employed at the moment so does my income counts towards the minimum requirements or does it have to be her income.

any and all help would be much appreciated.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Folks, please reply. Your help will be appreciated.

USK

USK said:
Assalam o Alaikum Every one,

Currently I'm in the process of writing the super visa application for my parents and planning to have them here in Canada by February, 2016. Just a question. What date / year I have to write to write as the answer to the question: How long they will be staying in Canada? I know the initial date that in my case would be Feb. 2016 but what would be the end date?

I guess super visa is valid for 10 years but has to be renewed every 2 years. Kind of confused what end date has to be put in the form. Please help!!

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
USK said:
Folks, please reply. Your help will be appreciated.

USK
The end date or duration of visit for your parents will really be the length of their proposed visit to Canada. Even if they are visiting for a month, the embassy may provide them with a longer visa (i.e., five years, as was the case when I applied for my in-laws).

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
I see.. So it's on the wish of the VO then.. Got it..

Thanks

torontosm said:
The end date or duration of visit for your parents will really be the length of their proposed visit to Canada. Even if they are visiting for a month, the embassy may provide them with a longer visa (i.e., five years, as was the case when I applied for my in-laws).

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
I applied for my fathers Super visa on august 11th via the online method but i have still not received the medical request. Ive heard that Canadai High Commission Islamabad sends the MR withing one month of request. is that true ??.also tell me when can i expect the visa ?

Murtazahmed

Aug 20, 2015
To vahidyz :

It takes approx. 2-3 months to get medical request from ISB Canada office.
Don't know when you should expect for visa to arrive, as some ppl got in 2 months and some got their visas in 7-9 months. There is no definite answer. We have been waiting for our visa for 6 months now.
We pray for your successful application, InshAllah.

Thank you,
Murtaza

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Murtazahmed said:
To vahidyz :

Don't know when you should expect for visa to arrive, as some ppl got in 2 months and some got their visas in 7-9 months. There is no definite answer. We have been waiting for our visa for 6 months now.

Thank you,
Murtaza
Waiting for over 4 months now.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Murtazahmed said:
To vahidyz :

Thank you,
Murtaza
. Hi there, what could be the reason behind delaying? Before it was 8 weeks maximum now it's even more longer.

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hi Everyone.
Hope everyone is doing good. I am applying for my parents and in form IMM-5257E, "Details of Visit to Canada" it asks for "From - To" date for the the dueation of stay.
Should I put the duration that there passport is valid for (8 years at the moment) or 2 Years (which is max allowed at a time after which they need reentry), or is it something else. I am not sure what duration to put. I want my parents to stay for as long as they can.

Thanks all,

Regards,

AK.

Murtazahmed

Aug 20, 2015
AssalamOalakum,

Allhamdullilah we have received our super visa today. Applied on April 24 2015. Long wait but in the end Happy news.
We pray for all those who are waiting for visas. Good Luck to all.
And Good bye

saif_21

Jul 24, 2014
Hi All,

Anyone's parent Super Visa got refused from Islamabad?? Does it happen a lot from Islamabad??

My mother's super visa got refused because of:

- Family ties in Canada and home country. (Although Super visa is more focused on the child and his salary in Canada with less emphasis on the parent. In my case my mother has ample family and financial ties in Pakistan)

There is no other reason explained. I heard once the child/Grandchild in Canada meets LICO and has medical insurance, super visa is pretty straight forward process? Although I included all documents (Notarized invitation letter, My birth certificate, Notice of assessment, 1 year medical insurance, Canadian citizenship poof, MY Bank statements, Employment letter with salary and job responsibilities - ALSO I attached my mother's bank statements which has more than $30K and her notarized property documents) - NO DOCUMENT WAS MISSING...

Now her visit visa was also refused in 2014 because of (Travel history, family ties and purpose of visit)

Although she has travel extensively to UK/USA/Italy/Saudi Arabia/ and still hold a valid 5 years multiple entry USA visitor visa.

My mother is a widow. We are 3 siblings (sister, brother, myself) I have an older brother, his 2 children/wife. Also my mother's mother live with her in the same house. My sister lives in UK and I am in Canada. (All this was explained in a cover letter)

Any suggestion???

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Hi,

It has been more than 80 days since my father applied for his supervisa and we have received no response whatsoever from the CHC Islamabad, no medical call, no additional documents nothing. what could the reason be ? I wanted to know that is this time line normal or we should raise a query to the Canadian High Commission Islamabad regarding the status of the application ??

awaiting your response.

alveei

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009