07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
Hello! All Forum Members,

anyone got passport back in super visa category in Pakistan,please update,Thanks

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
alhassan said:
Hello! All Forum Members,

anyone got passport back in super visa category in Pakistan,please update,Thanks
I'm going to be submitting it in the next day or two. Did you submit through VAC or did you mail it in via courier?

thanks

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
immigca said:
I'm going to be submitting it in the next day or two. Did you submit through VAC or did you mail it in via courier?

thanks
Sorry what are you going to submit? our passport is already with embassy, my mother did her medical 3 weeks ago and now we are waiting for her passport back with visa (InshaALLAH)

RIZAE

Apr 21, 2013
Sallam,
I'm applying for super visa for my grandmother (my mother side) and what should I show them for
proof of relationship. My mom doesn't have birth certificate and she was born at home.

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
alhassan said:
Sorry what are you going to submit? our passport is already with embassy, my mother did her medical 3 weeks ago and now we are waiting for her passport back with visa (InshaALLAH)
I should have been more clear. I needed to submit the passport, hence wondering if VAC is the way to go or use TCS. Ultimately ended up using VAC to send PP to embassy. Let's see how long it takes to get the PP stamped.

S-Canada

Jun 15, 2015
Hi again,

@alhassan I am in Ottawa. I found some places to get the letter notarized.

few more questions: In the document check list, they are asking for 'proof of financial support'. Is this my proof where I have to provide my bank statement (my proof that I will take care of all expenses for my parents) or my parents have to provide their bank statement.

2nd Q, on the application form, they are asking 'funds available for stay (Canadian dollar)', again is this where I have to show my funds (my bank statement) or my parents have to provide proof of their funds.

Thanks in advance for the help and Ramadan Mubarak!

S

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
Ramazan Mubarik to u as well,

It's your bank statement you have to provide them,and same thing in "funds available question" it's the money which you want to spend on her travel,visit etc.And one more thing if your mom has any of her own bank statement, you can attach that one aswell just to show her ties to her home country.

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Dear Alhassan
I have submitted my application of TRV , in Pretoria office , South Africa on 14th of May 2015.I have Pakistani passport but doing business in Swaziland(Kingdom along with south Africa )
I do have 18 years travel history and valid visa like usa , schgen , South Africa,Mozambique, and did my study in England .
According to pretoria office Web site it takes 19 days and in Pakistan they mentioned 71 one days .

so pls let me know which schedule will be implemented on me 19 days or 71 days due to Pakistani passport .

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks
Arshad

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
Nousherwan said:
Dear Alhassan
I have submitted my application of TRV , in Pretoria office , South Africa on 14th of May 2015.I have Pakistani passport but doing business in Swaziland(Kingdom along with south Africa )
I do have 18 years travel history and valid visa like usa , schgen , South Africa,Mozambique, and did my study in England .
According to pretoria office Web site it takes 19 days and in Pakistan they mentioned 71 one days .

so pls let me know which schedule will be implemented on me 19 days or 71 days due to Pakistani passport .

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks
Arshad
Hi Arshad,

For processing time,it's the visa office you are applying.so if you are applying from pretoria i should be 19 days

Hope+Faith

Jun 23, 2015
New applicant-Super Visa

Hi there,
I'm in the early stages of inviting my parents under the super visa program but while I'm filling up their application, I come across lots of questions, as you can all imagine:
1. in the IMM5257 TRV application, it is required to indicate how long my parents intend to stay. I'm planning to have them next year when spring kicks off, maybe March or April until early fall or even a bit longer, but I'm just not sure how many months should I go for as I really don't want to risk by putting one year or 9 months. What would be the most common and not risky duration?
2. also, the funds available for their stay is another requirement in the app. what would be a normal amount to put for one of the parents? let's say if we go for 6 months or 9 months respectively?
3. I will serve as their representative. would I need to fill in one separate "use of representative form" for each of them or is it ok to use just one for both parents?
4. on the same form: IMM5257, under contact information, do I have to complete box 1: Current mailing address if we go for the option of email correspondence? I understand, my parents living address should be put under para 2 but what about telephone no-s? am I ok to put my Canadian telephone numbers or should I be putting my parents'?

I would be grateful for some answers and I thank you so much in advance.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asalaam O Alaikum Folks,

Please note that my in-laws have received their visas 2 days before. The day we applied and the day they received the visa, it took exactly 58 days to receive the visa.

I wish all of you very best for your processes, may Allah make things easier for you all. Amin

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tinko said:
Asalaam O Alaikum Folks,

Please note that my in-laws have received their visas 2 days before. The day we applied and the day they received the visa, it took exactly 58 days to receive the visa.

I wish all of you very best for your processes, may Allah make things easier for you all. Amin
your in-laws are lucky that they got visas before average time on website. Did they cleared their medical in first attempt or they got furtherance testing.

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
alhassan said:
Salam Sadia,

For super visa,u have to provide recent NOA and it has to be more than LICO (it's compulsory).Secondly, yes Invitation letter has to be notarized.As far as up front medical done is concerned i don't think so.First you will file the application and bio-metric at VAC,then if everything goes right after about 30-45 you will get the email regarding medicals.Provide your bank statement for last 3 months as well.
Dear alhassan

In the IMM5484E. it says provide one of the following

1. most recent NOA
2. most recent t4 or t1
3. letter of employment showing salary and job title etc

like in my case I am a new immigrant and dont have NOA and other documents with me as I have not worked here for a year. Can I apply using job offer letter?

secondly my mother is already in Canada on TRV. Can I apply from withing Canada?

Please let me know thanks

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
Tinko said:
Asalaam O Alaikum Folks,

Great news Tinko! Did your inlaws do upfront medical?

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Got super visas for my MIL and FIL valid for 4 years. Was a long process but glad to be done with it.

Applied: 25 Feb 2015
Visa Received: 25 Jun 2015

Regards,
htayyab